Pages:
Author

Topic: Borgcoin (BRG) Bringing order to chaos - page 4. (Read 51825 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 251
August 03, 2017, 02:48:59 AM

3 coin minimum payout & 10 min payouts cycle on all pools

2% fee helps to raise the 200k dot coin we need to get added to cryptopia

Donations for the dust to dot campaign can be transfered to Flapmin on cryptopia
you can find our community currently at
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18902725

Best Regards ...flappers

legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
Looking at OP of this coin and it came to me that this coin would perfectly fit into some space exploration game. There is one actually just coming out of beta version and will be fully ready to play from 8th June further on. Maybe you should get in contact with CrypoDatabase and start with talks of probability for adding your coin to his game. Its a long shot, but still. Its Borg, damn.

Oh, yes, it is this game i am talking about, a Dragon Knights of Valeria 2: Universe. Step into the Valerian Universe and begin your next journey today. Planets, Battle Cruisers, Drones, Rebels, and more await you in this turn-based space strategy game.

A bit last minute notice but we'll see if they reply with a positive note. Hopefully.

Yeah, at least asking should not hurt, although some funding should be secured for being listed in this game and probably recurring monthly. So be prepared. Only 1 day left and game will go live for real. See you there.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Be up in 5 Min....

Pool Up,  I'll toss a GPU on it as well.

Outstanding!!!
Looking at OP of this coin and it came to me that this coin would perfectly fit into some space exploration game. There is one actually just coming out of beta version and will be fully ready to play from 8th June further on. Maybe you should get in contact with CrypoDatabase and start with talks of probability for adding your coin to his game. Its a long shot, but still. Its Borg, damn.

Oh, yes, it is this game i am talking about, a Dragon Knights of Valeria 2: Universe. Step into the Valerian Universe and begin your next journey today. Planets, Battle Cruisers, Drones, Rebels, and more await you in this turn-based space strategy game.

A bit last minute notice but we'll see if they reply with a positive note. Hopefully.
Activity: 54
Merit: 2
Half hearted efforts produces Half hearted results
Be up in 5 Min....

Awesome!!!
be right there
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Be up in 5 Min....

Should I restart the pool at https://hobbyistpool.ddns.net/borg/  ?

Let me know.

why not, the more the merrier. besides the other one is slow to update the stats if there's stats at all. been trying to mine solo but brg is stuck on this one block since tuesday last week. im guessing im the only one working on this block. just using a couple of old amd 7970 and its taking ages to get a block for me mining solo.
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Should I restart the pool at https://hobbyistpool.ddns.net/borg/  ?

Let me know.
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

I've compiled and added BRG to my pool yesterday. There are a few issues with BRG.

DIFF is not changing, it says every 30 minutes but that is not happening. Although the pool found blocks they are being orphaned. I have no way of checking if it is on the right chain, blockheight reported is 75879.

Ports are stated incorrectly, looking at init.cpp in your sourcecode it clearly says
PORT (P2P) = 9335
RPC PORT = 9334

Do we have any working blockchain atm?

will have to look at the ports a bit later as i am reformatting my windows machines, prefer running BRG wallet on windows than linux. Any links to your pool?

Thanks for your update.

It seems to be running, although slow. My pool is at http://coincave.nl . IP  address is 84.29.56.160 .
addnode=84.29.56.160 in your borgcoin.conf should do the trick and make sure P2P port 9335 is open in your firewall. 9334 is your RPC port.
I can get a blockexplorer running too as soon as this diff adjust issue is resolved.

Your pool isn't displaying my workers and mined blocks. My blocks getting stolen or falling to limbo?
As we may all know that the BORG queen is a little bit busy irl and some other assimilation stuff we are currently seeking some volunteers to join our dev team. We are also in need of thread moderators who can assist other community members with their questions.

If anyone would be interested to join the borg dev team please pm us.

Thank you

Hi,
Great to hear you're back. I knew holding the BRG bag would pay off some day  Smiley
Been told by a friend of mine close to one of your dev team about your plans for the borg coin for the coming months and I logged back in to cryptopia and its safe to say that I am now buying as much BRG as I can so when the prices do go up i'll be one of the early adopters that will hold hundreds of millions of brg coins, i know it's only a matter of when not if. Anyways your secret is safe with me and my friends whom i've convinced to hoard as much BRG as we can. Be seeing you. thanks --frank

ps sent you pm for dev pos.

Yes, can see the active trading now @ cryptopia. Hope we get more volume trading soon not just people wanting to dump. Borgcoin plans are no secret to the community however we chose to keep it under wraps for now and may come as a pleasant surprise once we unveil on the coming months. We need more loyal dedicated people like you trading the Brg. Keep up the good work. 😀
As we may all know that the BORG queen is a little bit busy irl and some other assimilation stuff we are currently seeking some volunteers to join our dev team. We are also in need of thread moderators who can assist other community members with their questions.

Thank you

Hi,
Great to hear you're back. I knew holding the BRG bag would pay off some day  Smiley
Been told by a friend of mine close to one of your dev team about your plans for the borg coin for the coming months and I logged back in to cryptopia and its safe to say that I am now buying as much BRG as I can so when the prices do go up i'll be one of the early adopters that will hold hundreds of millions of brg coins, i know it's only a matter of when not if. Anyways your secret is safe with me and my friends whom i've convinced to hoard as much BRG as we can. Be seeing you. thanks --frank

ps sent you pm for dev pos.

Thank you
welcome back.

hopefully this coin will make a nice comeback Smiley

Good to be back.
With the help of everyone here we can make a great comeback!! Smiley
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
welcome back.

hopefully this coin will make a nice comeback Smiley

Hello everyone, that's right the BORG queen is back from her long hybernation. Have you all been good drones?
As you can see from the previous posts that we are slowly trying to get BRG coin back to its feet. We have a working BRG mining pool and a temporary block explorer please feel free to check out Spekske's post at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12574502

Also please check out cryptopia exchange at https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=BRG_LTC

My only request is once we get the BRG trading active again don't go and dump all your coins as this would drastically affect the BRG value.

Imagine if we can at least get BRG between $5 and $10 against the usd and trading actively with high volumes, remember our end goal is to make BRG mainstream and get adapted by everyone not to make a quick buck.

We might even hold a contest and try to search for a BORG king, the queen gets lonely from time to time you know. Wink

Soon I will be designating active borg drone members to be sector commanders. What this means is that you will be in charge of everything BRG in your sector ie: North American sector, far east sector, middle east sector, asian sector etc etc.

We cannot do this alone that's why we need the help of the community and every borg drone. Any volunteer help would be greatly appreciated and rewarded in the end. Spread the word, blog about borgcoin in you facebook,tweeter, youtube, steemit, wordpress sites whatever online presence  you have. Tell your friend about borgcoin and teach them how to get into it. We need to create that buzz once again. So my BORG drones please go to every corner of the galaxy and spread the news that the BORG queen is back and we will be assimilating their pathetic little world soon. Smiley

More to come...

Resistance is futile.
I'm not an expert so correct me if I'm wrong. Current main.cpp code has the following lines:

static const int64 nTargetTimespan = 14 * 24 * 60 * 60; // two weeks
static const int64 nTargetSpacing = 10 * 60;

That would mean that diff re-target takes place only once every 14 days (2 weeks). It should be 0.5 * 60 * 60 to make it change every 30 minutes.
The second line tells me that the blocktime is 10 minutes instead of 2 minutes. This should be 2 * 60.

Might be worth making some changes to get this coin back on track again.

Ah yes, also missing is networkhashrate from the current client.

I'd be happy to take a look once I get the time as it has always been busy irl so if there's anyone who's got the spare time to check this issue out please feel free to. Then we can upload it to github as an update. Reformatting  my windows machine as we speak.
I've setup a temporary blockexplorer for BRG, running tests now. Feel free to have a look  Grin

http://coincave.nl:3199

Ah yes looks good. I will be mining by mid next week if i can find that old pc somewhere. Don't want to throw all my gpu miners to just yet as it might be an unfair advantage to people who'd still want to mine and earn BRG coin. Once we get the hash to a few hundred Mega hash then maybe thats the time we can ramp it all up Smiley don't want to pre mine it before everyone else gets their chance. But your doing great at the moment and please keep up the good work.
Activity: 673
Merit: 506
I'm not an expert so correct me if I'm wrong. Current main.cpp code has the following lines:

static const int64 nTargetTimespan = 14 * 24 * 60 * 60; // two weeks
static const int64 nTargetSpacing = 10 * 60;

That would mean that diff re-target takes place only once every 14 days (2 weeks). It should be 0.5 * 60 * 60 to make it change every 30 minutes.
The second line tells me that the blocktime is 10 minutes instead of 2 minutes. This should be 2 * 60.

Might be worth making some changes to get this coin back on track again.

Ah yes, also missing is networkhashrate from the current client.

Activity: 673
Merit: 506
I've setup a temporary blockexplorer for BRG, running tests now. Feel free to have a look  Grin

http://coincave.nl:3199
Pages:
Jump to: