Pages:
Author

Topic: Boring Ethereum - page 4. (Read 849 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 11
September 06, 2018, 02:20:08 AM
I suggest you read an interesting article Jeremy Rubin(Bitcoin Core Developer and technical consultant Stellar), it's called "The collapse of ETH is inevitable".  And so same the answer Vitalik Buterin on this article. This should add a little understanding to the situation.

It is true that the collapse of ETH is inevitable but that also applies to other altcoins, isn't it? There is always a possibilities that the article you are referring to was only made to destroy the credibility of the ethereum to bring its price down where in fact, the creator of the article itself was also bullish to grab that altcoin on its lowest price. What do you think? There is ALWAYS a possibility that it was only a false or paid article to destroy one another. Well, you will be surprise and will think a big future is incoming for ethereum after reading this article.

Google Adds Ethereum Blockchain Dataset to Its Big Data Analytics Platform
--> https://cointelegraph.com/news/google-adds-ethereum-blockchain-dataset-to-its-big-data-analytics-platform
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 06, 2018, 02:10:44 AM
I think the price of ethereum will fall even so people can say it that's why the ethereum is now boring and the slight rise of the ethereum seems to me as well as the bitcoin as well as the fact that they have fallen together.
Activity: 319
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
September 05, 2018, 03:55:19 PM
Ethereum might be boring from the beginning of this year but do you think that can actually stop the price from hitting $1000 above, the problem crypto had is no one can predict what will happen in the next one month so I think let just keep observing the market and see what will happen before the year runs out. And let us all have the faith that the good will happen.
Activity: 640
September 05, 2018, 03:34:17 PM
Low, does not mean boring) It's a good time to buy it and hold till the time market will be fully recovered. And I'm sure we will see ETH back to 1000$, we need to be patient.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 03:18:14 PM
The boring part is when I decided to bought it at $300 and see a sloppy down before the next day, buy then I already noticed how boring ethereum has been this year. About the $1k am 100% sure we can see it happening again this year because we're already in the 9th month of the year so if ethereum is gonna make a change up that should have started around June, but who am I to predict what the future is.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 11:14:29 AM
who else notice the boring part of ethereum for the past month now?
I'm actually fed up for it day by day losing out price.
Who else thinks or notice that ethereum can make it to $1k in 2018 again, or what do you guys think.

Like things stand right now on the market, I do not think the price of Ethereum will be able to exceed $ 1,000 this year. It will be a difficult task. If we leave a side and not so good predictions for Ethereum as a whole. I think $ 800 is the maximum limit we can expect.
That would be a hard call to make. Ethereum may have been boring but that is simply just part of the market and there is no sign yet for any bullish activity on Ethereum. There are other markets anyway to still take advantage of while Ethereum gets to find a bottom which I feel is getting closer. Patience though in entering a position while waiting for market to develop is one important thing to always take note of.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 10:09:55 AM
Who else thinks or notice that ethereum can make it to $1k in 2018 again, or what do you guys think.

Like things stand right now on the market, I do not think the price of Ethereum will be able to exceed $ 1,000 this year. It will be a difficult task. If we leave a side and not so good predictions for Ethereum as a whole. I think $ 800 is the maximum limit we can expect.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 10:01:48 AM
Ethereum and Bitcoin are one of the top choices that are good for investing and hopefully before the end of the year the market will rise.
For now it is difficult to predict whether all the time will be high this year, see market movements, recovery has not yet begun.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
September 05, 2018, 10:01:35 AM

at this time it is quite surprising that ethereum seems too low and this is quite confusing and can be boring for those who have been holding on to ethereum because it usually remains stable compared to other altcoins. but there are still many who do not get bored and remain loyal by holding ethereum because it is the second best coin after bitcoin.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
September 05, 2018, 10:01:14 AM
Ethereum has been experiencing such bad days lately that it seems that the investor is extremely sick and will continue to do so for a while. Unfortunately, we are in a downward trend because of the decreasing market volume, the start of investors' withdrawal from this option and the decrease in interest in ICO projects. Whenever we make an estimate of each new dip point, we actually arrive at the conclusion that even this point is a peak. It is difficult to predict how long this will continue, but I believe that the intense pressure on Ethereum will continue and the price will tend to be negative unless the bull period is entered. After the bull period, a new record is coming, but it is a reality that will get rid of the downward trend.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
September 05, 2018, 09:56:18 AM
I always believed in the Ether and waited for him to rise, but after Bukhterin's recent statement that the ether could depreciate forever, I felt uneasy ...
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 09:53:50 AM
Yeah Ethereum is now low and boring but it doesn't mean it will always be. We just entered Q4 this year and waiting some goodnews about btc. I also want to hear some news about Vitalik about the Casper and when eth will pos.
Activity: 72
September 05, 2018, 09:45:55 AM
Not sure I'd call it boring, obviously it's been struggling a lot lately though. I keep buying a little more but it just goes down again lol.
Activity: 420
September 05, 2018, 09:43:50 AM
Etherum is damn boring, low prospects and less growth in the market
It’s a dump token for fake ico experts and that has caused couple lots of issues

If you already own Etherum, it’s best to keep holding till the next year or year after
But regardless it’s safer with bitcoin for now
yes ethereum bored me because of lack of income, ethereum is bad this year, I will hold my ethereum, and wait until ethereum excels again, many fake ico experts and it has caused many problems that will make you stressful and sorry
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
September 05, 2018, 09:43:38 AM
Etheream is its own killer. It doesn't need any outside help to kill it off. All the ICOS using Ethereum dump all the ETH they get, and that is millions of dollars every day of ETH they collect getting dumped. So don't expect Eth to be going up any time soon. Eth price wise is dead in the water for now and will just keep going down. I see ETH back to the 100 bucks level by December as other platforms by then will also be taking over. It'as real shame it isn't getting the support it needs to grow form all those ICOS feeding off of it. What can we small-time retail investors do, nothing but sit back and watch the crashes all the time in the market.
Activity: 30
September 05, 2018, 09:35:53 AM
i don't thnk ETH will reac 10k again in the near future, at the end of 2018, or at the beginning of 2019 maybe.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
September 05, 2018, 09:35:02 AM
Today is a surprise because the price of Bitcoin has decreased by 40USD. This condition is not a good thing because most of Etherum's investors must experience panic, I also feel strange because even though Etherum currently has a very large market share. I believe that price manipulation is still a major factor affecting most price movements in the Crypto world. There needs to be an education for many people that maintaining patience and avoiding panic is a good choice when the market is in a bad condition like today.
Activity: 361
September 05, 2018, 09:33:30 AM
ETH to make it to $1K is still highly possible. We are in early September now and I still think there is enough time for it to shoot up high before this year goes to an end. For now, it is really boring which I agree. But there is still more time.
Activity: 70
September 05, 2018, 09:30:11 AM
I agree and disagree.

Bitcoin became popular because people actually used it to buy and sell stuff in the early days.  Nowadays that's become impossible because the BTC transaction fee has risen to a ridiculous state.
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
September 05, 2018, 09:29:58 AM
I suggest you read an interesting article Jeremy Rubin(Bitcoin Core Developer and technical consultant Stellar), it's called "The collapse of ETH is inevitable".  And so same the answer Vitalik Buterin on this article. This should add a little understanding to the situation.

I will love to do that some of these days.
Pages:
Jump to: