Pages:
Author

Topic: Boring Ethereum - page 6. (Read 849 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 256
September 05, 2018, 07:46:52 AM
who else notice the boring part of ethereum for the past month now?
I'm actually fed up for it day by day losing out price.
Who else thinks or notice that ethereum can make it to $1k in 2018 again, or what do you guys think.

I think ETH will reach 1k again when btc reach 20k again.
We really need BTC to do a bull run before we see another coin rising.
But right now, bitcoin price dropped to 7k level and ETH will go to 250 USD Sad
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 07:45:07 AM
Who else thinks or notice that ethereum can make it to $1k in 2018 again, or what do you guys think.
Yes, it can but most of the people here don't want to buy eth more and more because they just believe in the bitcoin.
Activity: 229
Merit: 11
September 05, 2018, 07:44:40 AM
After the pump caused by ICOs has finally died. Ethereum doesn't deserve this price for sure but market is not going well we have to admit it. So don't blame ethereum or Vitalik Cheesy
Activity: 48
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 07:43:23 AM
Ethereum is tedious for those who have already purchased it. I, for example, on the contrary expect a good price on it, what to get at last. I think that for $ 200 I will buy.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 07:39:31 AM
I think eth does not rise because it is too much to be affected by bitcoin and altcoin so we can not do it but wait for the opportunity to rise eth but we can earn with the strategy to buy cheap hold then sell high most to traders they use the strategy buy and hold then sell if high price to other traders newbie they are hot and afraid especially if the price drops their altcoin but it looks good buy eth and just hold it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 07:34:50 AM
This Ethereum is really boring and i watched it yesterday hitting $290.90 and remain there even when bitcoin was able to make $7358 that same yesterday Ethereum was of a pity sight as it stopped upwards trend and remain immobile, the next thing was a downward sliding to 285 and was still going down through the night. Reaching $1000 the remaining days of the year is not feasible to me but this is a speculative market where prices can never be accurately predicted anything can still happen on the price but i have my doubt of $1K by the end of the year.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 07:31:08 AM
Recently, the etherium network has been severely disfigured, and even the botherin itself has partially agreed with this. If the network does not have progress, and then it will be so in development, it may fall still
Activity: 634
Merit: 106
Europe Belongs To Christians
September 05, 2018, 07:23:03 AM
I suggest you read an interesting article Jeremy Rubin(Bitcoin Core Developer and technical consultant Stellar), it's called "The collapse of ETH is inevitable".  And so same the answer Vitalik Buterin on this article. This should add a little understanding to the situation.

link ?
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
September 05, 2018, 07:20:54 AM
I suggest you read an interesting article Jeremy Rubin(Bitcoin Core Developer and technical consultant Stellar), it's called "The collapse of ETH is inevitable".  And so same the answer Vitalik Buterin on this article. This should add a little understanding to the situation.
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
September 05, 2018, 07:04:38 AM
$1k would need a market cap of $100b = 4x, I don't think there's much news coming out around eth for a while? considering how much eth has dropped lately, partly due to all the ICOs dumping their eth, just holding btc is probably a wiser choice as it generally outpeforms the market movements (higher gains, lower loss).
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
September 05, 2018, 07:02:30 AM
Pages:
Jump to: