Pages:
Author

Topic: Boris Johnson must give up his US citizenship now - page 2. (Read 1091 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
Boris Johnson is paying tax to the US government. Nobody wants the head of a government to pay tax to a foreign nation.

boris johnson as prime minister of the united kingdom and donald trump as president of the united states. How did it manage to come to this?

I know this is scary. Boris is a clown. He looks like one, too. But I guess people just like clowns. Political debates could be replaced by farting contests, most people would vote for the loudest guy.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462
https://JetCash.com
Well Obama is not far removed from the British commonwealth.

What makes you think politicians have to show loyalty to their country? There isn't much evidence of that. The primary function of a politician is to get re-elected, so that he can help his friends and family, and the backers who paid for him to get into office of course.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
When Cameron leaves, Boris Johnson will probably succeed him but there's a problem. The man has 2 passports. One from the UK and another from the US. I can't imagine someone being head of government while carrying a foreign passport and paying tax to another country.

I've always dreamed of getting another passport, but when you're in politics, one must show full loyalty to the country.

lets hope it doesnt come to that, can you imagine it? Its like something out of a comic. boris johnson as prime minister of the united kingdom and donald trump as president of the united states. How did it manage to come to this? It does look like hes going to be the one picking up the pieces but i wouldn't be too fussed about him having dual nationality, Its not a deal breaker for me.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
When Cameron leaves, Boris Johnson will probably succeed him but there's a problem. The man has 2 passports. One from the UK and another from the US. I can't imagine someone being head of government while carrying a foreign passport and paying tax to another country.

I've always dreamed of getting another passport, but when you're in politics, one must show full loyalty to the country.
Pages:
Jump to: