Pages:
Author

Topic: Bot - page 5. (Read 21521 times)

donator
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
April 02, 2012, 02:53:30 AM
When the famous popular ID collapse into a scamming scandal, I will review this post.

- come back here and apologize publicly to goat in 6 months when it doesn't ?

OK
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Decent Programmer to boot!
March 31, 2012, 05:59:35 PM
I'm really liking all of the investing opportunities with your Goat. I've put all of my few measly coins into it, and I'm enjoying every bit of it. Now wouldn't be the time for you to just disappear though, just saying.

It is quite a way to capitalize on the discrepancies between btc-e and gox.
Activity: 742
March 31, 2012, 05:10:49 PM
@Goat:
So, is the trading bot already operational or are you waiting for all your initial shares being sold?

We expect to be fully operational in one week and expect to be paying dividends in 2 to 3 weeks.  This is not guaranteed.

Hasn't quiet been a week yet, but it doesn't seem like he is waiting for all the shares to sell.  Selling all of them would increase his ability to move more funds around, though.

Are you on track to be operational soon, Goat?
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
March 31, 2012, 03:40:32 PM
@Goat:
So, is the trading bot already operational or are you waiting for all your initial shares being sold?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
March 30, 2012, 09:50:32 AM
If I were to sell I would talk with the two other shareholders. However I am sure the would say yes as it would have to be very worth our while for me to even talk with them. What we would sell is just a percent of future profits. We will not be sharing our code (unless you are highly trusted).

However, if anyone has a hole in their pocket they need to PM me.

Thanks.

pm sent
Activity: 532
March 30, 2012, 09:14:40 AM

When the famous popular ID collapse into a scamming scandal, I will review this post.

You don't need to go around thinking you are a bitcoin Superman trying to stop Lex Luther.  It is not that big of a deal.  If you trust Goat 100% then give him all your money.  If you don't trust at all then don't waste your time being worried about him.

What a fantastic mentor you are for telling me what to do. Thank you.

But no.

You can summarize your opinion in a short pharze: shut up about Goat!

You have investment in the bill issued by the famous popular fairy and working-for-government-trustworthy ID, and the high rate of return very probably is coming from the capital investment from the people who came in later than than you, but not likely from the operation cash flow.

Any suspicious is a danger for your investment. A Ponzi scheme is vulnerable in nature, you know that. That is the reason why you  tell me shut up.

I guess you should follow the suggestion you gave yourself. you trust it, listen to it. If you don't, don't waste your time being worried about me.

Actually I don't invest in IPOs or anything until I see a history of profits.  I am more worried about other risks of operation as described above rather than Goat's reputation right now.  Happy investing to you.
donator
March 30, 2012, 08:55:35 AM

You don't need to go around thinking you are a bitcoin Superman trying to stop Lex Luther.  It is not that big of a deal.  If you trust Goat 100% then give him all your money.  If you don't trust at all then don't waste your time being worried about him.

What a fantastic mentor you are for telling me what to do. Thank you.

But no.

You can summarize your opinion in a short pharze: shut up about Goat!

You have investment in the bill issued by the famous popular fairy and working-for-government-trustworthy ID, and the high rate of return very probably is coming from the capital investment from the people who came in later than than you, but not likely from the operation cash flow.

Any suspicious is a danger for your investment. A Ponzi scheme is vulnerable in nature, you know that. That is the reason why you  tell me shut up.

I guess you should follow the suggestion you gave yourself. you trust it, listen to it. If you don't, don't waste your time being worried about me.
March 30, 2012, 08:47:07 AM
I'd be interested either purchasing or investing in the bot. What would you consider selling it for?

I would only sell part of it. If you are really interested PM a bid. However I would expect it to be rejected.

Can you describe what part youd be selling and what dollar amount you would value it at?

No, it is not for sale. This is a silly discussion.

At any rate, if that discussion must happen, it's a discussion
worth having with your shareholders through a motion, I think Smiley

I believe they are bondholders, not shareholders.

We are now selling TyGrr-Bot bonds on GLBSE at the rate of 1BTC for 1 TyGrr-Bot bond

unless you are talking about the 3 actual shareholders that were mentioned earlier.
legendary
March 30, 2012, 08:37:48 AM
I'd be interested either purchasing or investing in the bot. What would you consider selling it for?

I would only sell part of it. If you are really interested PM a bid. However I would expect it to be rejected.

Can you describe what part youd be selling and what dollar amount you would value it at?
legendary
March 30, 2012, 08:21:28 AM
Activity: 518
March 30, 2012, 06:41:23 AM
Goat has 3 main things on GLBSE, TyGrr, TyGrr-Bank, and now TyGrr-Bot.  TyGrr has been around for a few months now and has consistently paid dividends. 

IIRC, there is also BIB.Goat, which is a debt issue, now significantly owned by Goat. (slick creative opportunistic financing really)

BIB.goat is a debt of Goat to me, and subsequently assigned to BIB and listed as BIB.goat. The majority of the holdings are still on the books of BIB. Goat is up to date in his repayment of this debt issue. Actually, he has consistently paid ahead of time.
donator
Activity: 848
Merit: 1005
March 30, 2012, 03:05:03 AM
Goat has 3 main things on GLBSE, TyGrr, TyGrr-Bank, and now TyGrr-Bot.  TyGrr has been around for a few months now and has consistently paid dividends. 

IIRC, there is also BIB.Goat, which is a debt issue, now significantly owned by Goat. (slick creative opportunistic financing really)

Now, when I suggested this was risky, I did not suggest that Goat was attempting to scam anyone in any way. I was really trying to more careful determine the real risk involve in investment because I like the general idea.

What znort987 says is dead on. Honestly, with copumpkin talking about credit default swaps, the risk in this project sounds more attractive. I tend to think it has a high potential for spectacular failure, which could extend the risk to Goat's other ventures (this is my main concern, Goat's overall risk & solvency) but now, if I could hedge that risk with CDSes, I'd really consider taking a plunge. The fact is, if Goat and his team can pull TyGRR-Bot off, it's likely to be the proverbial cash bull!

Goat looks like he's been successful in his ventures, and while I have my questions with this one, all other things being equal, this has a high potential for success. The risk is, IMO, somewhat understated, but I am fairly conservative, too. YMMV

(also, I don't recall where I read about an arb-bot being banned, and I could have been mistaken, or somehow jumbled that idea in along w/bitscalper - but I sure thought I read it somewhere...hmm - however, a properly executed bot will in fact add liquidity to the exchanges, rather than take it, so it should be welcomed, IMO)

Where did copumpkin say this?

He is selling them now :/  Has a thread somewhere.

And yes, there is some risk to this project but I doubt all money will be lost. Odds are if the bot does not work out most if not all of the money will be returned. To lose a lot of money doing this will take a massive herrp-a-derrp somewhere.

Small exchanges are also a source of risk. The closing down of Tradehill is a good example...
March 30, 2012, 03:02:40 AM
He did not bring up Goat in particular. He is selling a CDS based on imsaguy's projects.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/selling-credit-default-swaps-on-imsaguy-74552

The general talk is here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/why-you-might-want-to-sell-credit-default-swaps-74586

March 30, 2012, 02:54:26 AM

Now, when I suggested this was risky, I did not suggest that Goat was attempting to scam anyone in any way. I was really trying to more careful determine the real risk involve in investment because I like the general idea.

What znort987 says is dead on. Honestly, with copumpkin talking about credit default swaps, the risk in this project sounds more attractive. I tend to think it has a high potential for spectacular failure, which could extend the risk to Goat's other ventures (this is my main concern, Goat's overall risk & solvency) but now, if I could hedge that risk with CDSes, I'd really consider taking a plunge. The fact is, if Goat and his team can pull TyGRR-Bot off, it's likely to be the proverbial cash bull!

Goat looks like he's been successful in his ventures, and while I have my questions with this one, all other things being equal, this has a high potential for success. The risk is, IMO, somewhat understated, but I am fairly conservative, too. YMMV

(also, I don't recall where I read about an arb-bot being banned, and I could have been mistaken, or somehow jumbled that idea in along w/bitscalper - but I sure thought I read it somewhere...hmm - however, a properly executed bot will in fact add liquidity to the exchanges, rather than take it, so it should be welcomed, IMO)

Where did copumpkin say this?
March 30, 2012, 02:28:35 AM

March 29, 2012, 08:45:59 PM
only 5BTC bids @ 0.999999   ?

Of course since there are over 800 available for 1.
Activity: 714
March 29, 2012, 08:44:11 PM
only 5BTC bids @ 0.999999   ?
March 29, 2012, 04:46:45 PM
How much to buy in? A lot.

Other people involved are my partner the coder and someone who helps him.

Which means: guess it yourself. your imagination will be able to fill the hole. I have very good excuse to not disclosure anything that matters(privacy of course). I'm so popular on this forum and been paying so high rate of return, you just buy it.

You either want to spread FUD and buy in at a low rate or you are a troll.  If you don't trust Goat then don't buy.  It is that simple.  I find it interesting that people argue so much to make strangers think they are right.

You know it very clear that you are now in a Ponzi scheme. And you still have not get back your principal. Confidence is very crucial for the Ponzi game. A real company will survival in a doubt, but a Ponzi won't. You know that and your angry expressed in your reply proved your awareness of your danger.  

What I said was angry?  I am not angry, I am just pointing out that if you don't trust Goat then don't buy it.  You don't need to go around thinking you are a bitcoin Superman trying to stop Lex Luther.  It is not that big of a deal.  If you trust Goat 100% then give him all your money.  If you don't trust at all then don't waste your time being worried about him.

All investments have an element of risk.  Bitcoin has a lot of risk from currency fluctuations.  There is also risk that Goat disappears.  He could get hit by a bus tomorrow and all the money invested is lost or put on hold until someone figures out how to pay people back.  I could get hit by a bus too and all my money is worthless.  A security flaw could be found in bitcoin rendering it useless, a bug in the bot could be discovered making it not be as efficient as previously thought, GLBSE could be hacked and all the bitcoins and/or shares could be stolen or lost, or a thousand other things.  You need to do your own due-diligence before investing in highly speculative things.

You need to understand that higher returns usually come with greater risk.  Goat has 3 main things on GLBSE, TyGrr, TyGrr-Bank, and now TyGrr-Bot.  TyGrr has been around for a few months now and has consistently paid dividends.  The market for TyGrr shares are fairly liquid.  TyGrr-Bank has been around only a few weeks and Goat said it will not last forever.  I would also not be surprised if the interest rate goes much lower for that bond.  The weekly rate of return for mining companies on GLBSE is about 0.1% so 2.5% is extremely good.  I should also point out that at a weekly rate of 0.1% a week would give a return similar to some high paying dividend stocks on the NYSE or NASDAQ, and stocks on the NYSE or NASDAQ have an astronomically greater volume than GLBSE.  Investors should expect a much higher rate of return due to risk in GLBSE more so than 0.1% a week.

TyGrr-Bot is brand new.  No one really knows if it will be profitable or not.  That is a risk that people are willing to take with small amounts of money.  It is normal that people will more likely take on more risk than is reasonably expected the lower the amount of money they invest, but that is no excuse to follow Goat around and spit out opinions on Goat's solvency.  Otherwise I also can spit out my opinions that you are nothing but a scamming manipulator trying to buy Goat's GLBSE investments at a low rate and sell high.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
March 29, 2012, 03:01:28 PM

Is one of them the guy who ran bitscalper ?
donator
March 29, 2012, 01:45:59 PM
How much to buy in? A lot.

Which means: guess it yourself. your imagination will be able to fill the hole. I have very good excuse to not disclosure anything that matters(privacy of course). I'm so popular on this forum and been paying so high rate of return, you just buy it.

You either want to spread FUD and buy in at a low rate or you are a troll.  If you don't trust Goat then don't buy.  It is that simple.  I find it interesting that people argue so much to make strangers think they are right.

You know it very clear that you are now in a Ponzi scheme. And you still have not get back your principal. Confidence is very crucial for the Ponzi game. A real company will survival in a doubt, but a Ponzi won't. You know that and your angry expressed in your reply proved your awareness of your danger.  

Pages:
Jump to: