Pages:
Author

Topic: Bot - page 7. (Read 21521 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 512
GLBSE Support [email protected]
March 27, 2012, 12:51:25 PM
Watching.

There shouldn't be any delay in the IPO this time, one it hits the time it will launch.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
March 27, 2012, 10:26:53 AM
Any estimated profit from each share weekly according to past data?
donator
Activity: 848
Merit: 1005
March 27, 2012, 08:51:03 AM
Yeah, we are able to get rid of some of the fees. Nice to have friends in high places:/

The costs of the fees will clearly be calculated in part of the trade. We have done some projects using past data and we think this will be very worth while. This is why we have spent so much time and effort.

Thanks.

Thanks for your quick reply. Smiley This bot must have lots of efforts involved in.

I'm sorry I still have some questions. I may even ask more questions in the future. At what kind of degree of financial disclosure will you provide? Will there be a website collecting data of daily trades and the cost? Thanks.

That is a very good question. I understand that there needs to be accountability but also we don't want to give away all our secrets either. Honestly I don't know at this point.

Edit: We will report the daily volume and the profit. We will not report each trade.

Thanks for your answer. The daily volume and the profit without each trade is reasonable to me. Smiley

Then, could we have a brief idea of your plan about the percentage of net gains kept for yourself and that paid to us as dividends?
Activity: 1138
Merit: 523
March 27, 2012, 08:37:01 AM
Interesting  Grin

@ friedcat

If you have a look at http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/ you'll easily find an awful lot of price differences that could easily be exploited if you have the ability to withdraw etc in different currencies.
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
March 27, 2012, 08:09:38 AM
So many cool IPOs, so little spare BTC to buy them... Sad
donator
March 27, 2012, 08:07:32 AM
Yeah, we are able to get rid of some of the fees. Nice to have friends in high places:/

The costs of the fees will clearly be calculated in part of the trade. We have done some projects using past data and we think this will be very worth while. This is why we have spent so much time and effort.

Thanks.

Thanks for your quick reply. Smiley This bot must have lots of efforts involved in.

I'm sorry I still have some questions. I may even ask more questions in the future. At what kind of degree of financial disclosure will you provide? Will there be a website collecting data of daily trades and the cost? Thanks.
donator
March 27, 2012, 07:51:06 AM
TyGrr-Bot (GLBSE)

TyGrr-Bot is an automated arbitrage trading system TyGrr Virtual Industries has been working on in its laboratory for the last 2 months. This bot will trade at different exchanges and in different currencies to maximize profitability.

This bot is designed to only make a trade if profit is guaranteed. This bot does not use an algorithm to guess the future price of BTC. TyGrr Bot is extremely fast insuring it will have access to the best trades.
We expect to be fully operational in one week and expect to be paying dividends in 2 to 3 weeks.  This is not guaranteed.

We are now selling TyGrr-Bot bonds on GLBSE at the rate of 1BTC for 1 TyGrr-Bot bond.
Dividends will be paid weekly around 6 PM Thai time and in the form of BTC.

The rate of dividend is not guaranteed and will be reflective of the returns generated that week minus operating costs.

To operate trades effectively we will need to hold large amounts of BTC and currency on the exchanges. This is why we are selling such a high amount of bonds.

We will be trading and holding USD, EUR, GBP, THB, CYN, SLL, and BTC.

I will be happy to answer any and all questions.

Thank you,
Chaang-Noi  (CEO of TyGrr Virtual Industries)

It is a very good idea overall, and I believe it will make an excellent contribution to the Bitcoin market if it's indeed profitable and (hence) sustainable.

But is it very practical really? The gross gain has to exceed (trading fee + deposit fee + withdrawing fee) to make any profits. Unless you have some unique ways to greatly reduce or eliminate some part of the fees. Undecided
vip
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
March 27, 2012, 07:41:09 AM
Bot
Pages:
Jump to: