Pages:
Author

Topic: █ █ █ █【BOT】 BTCTradeBot.Com - Automatic Bitcoin & Altcoins Trading Bot █ █ █ █ - page 7. (Read 32625 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 100
i need some help
i have 50€ balance on poloniex

what volume setting should i use at the bot?
it does not do anything with default settings Sad

Dump: checked
Time: 10-15
Rate: 0.5-1
Profit: 1
Loop: 0
StopLoss: 0
Limit: 1

use only with 1 coin. because 50usd is less balance for more coins

i need some help

The total(volume) field is the amount of coins per trade. If you're trading against USDT, the total field would be in dollars, if against BTC—bitcoins, etc. In your case if you want to trade with a USDT pair, you can set the total field to be ~$58. Though the creator of this bot recommended on the telegram channel (and in this thread) to set it to be at least $100 for each trade. This is his recommended settings:

Limit: 3
Volume: Min 100usd

I also have a question, for a USDT pair, is stop-loos in percents, or dollars, or cents, or satoshi?

thanks for helping Smiley

stoploss always %

for exampla if u write 10. stoploss working %10
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
i need some help

The total(volume) field is the amount of coins per trade. If you're trading against USDT, the total field would be in dollars, if against BTC—bitcoins, etc. In your case if you want to trade with a USDT pair, you can set the total field to be ~$58. Though the creator of this bot recommended on the telegram channel (and in this thread) to set it to be at least $100 for each trade. This is his recommended settings:

Limit: 3
Volume: Min 100usd

I also have a question, for a USDT pair, is stop-loos in percents, or dollars, or cents, or satoshi?
Activity: 8
i need some help

a really good and easier bot. It's easy to install and fun to handle! I started with 100 € and still makes profit. Thank you so much!
Nice would be a trade analysis and a telegram bot.

thanks for programming.
regards

thank u my friend for review.

Hi, can you give me a credit for the test, please?

hi. register www.btctradebot.com we give automatic all new users 100 credit
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
a really good and easier bot. It's easy to install and fun to handle! I started with 100 € and still makes profit. Thank you so much!

thanks for programming.
regards

Hi, can you give me a credit for the test, please?

thanks for programming.
regards

Activity: 88
Hey there?!

thanks for programming.
regards
The bot is running for 3-4 days and it works really well.

My setting:

Dump 10 Min
Rate 0,5
Profit 1
Stop Loss 10 (For coins, which i dont want to hold, but recently on uptrend)
Limit 3

Almost made %300 profit

My username is swizes, I have already bought 1000 Credit but would please to have the review credit.#

https://prnt.sc/hv1xlk

Cheers

thank u my friend for your review

The bot has been working great for me so far.  I am playing with a small balance and have made over 20%. 

thank u my friend for your review.
Activity: 1
The bot has been working great for me so far.  I am playing with a small balance and have made over 20%. 

Activity: 15
The bot is running for 3-4 days and it works really well.

My setting:

Dump 10 Min
Rate 0,5
Profit 1
Stop Loss 10 (For coins, which i dont want to hold, but recently on uptrend)
Limit 3

Almost made %300 profit

My username is swizes, I have already bought 1000 Credit but would please to have the review credit.#

https://prnt.sc/hv1xlk

Cheers

I have started with small amount to test the bot, will publish the results.. May the force be with me! Smiley

Good luck! Please post your results  Smiley

I haven't used the bot yet, but I'd like to hear more feedback about it!

Best of luck in 2018!

thanks my friend.

Happy New Year for everybody

https://ibin.co/3mjXKrWncLpq.png
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
I have started with small amount to test the bot, will publish the results.. May the force be with me! Smiley

Good luck! Please post your results  Smiley

I haven't used the bot yet, but I'd like to hear more feedback about it!

Best of luck in 2018!
Activity: 15
does loop closed mean that it goes unlimited on that coin and when you set to 1 i just makes 1 trade on it? i tryed both but it doesn't stop

and why limit changes on some coin from 1 to closed and on other it stays 1 the whole time?

yes loop is true: if closed unlimited trade. if 1 , only one trade
limit is max open order count
Activity: 63
does loop closed mean that it goes unlimited on that coin and when you set to 1 i just makes 1 trade on it? i tryed both but it doesn't stop

and why limit changes on some coin from 1 to closed and on other it stays 1 the whole time?
This bot is no joke.  It simply works!  I finally got it set up and let it rip with 1% profit and it began chewing through trades!  I have bumped it up to 1.5% and it showed no signs of slowing down so I'm trying 2%.  This one is a keeper.

thank u for your reviews. i hope u will earn more. thanks again.
when i set 50 usdt volume to buy it does multiple orders that add up to 50 but still counts as different orders so ends up using more credit

now poloniex have sometimes like this problem. we are working for fixed. and also write in support we will added your credit. thanks.
Activity: 73
This bot is no joke.  It simply works!  I finally got it set up and let it rip with 1% profit and it began chewing through trades!  I have bumped it up to 1.5% and it showed no signs of slowing down so I'm trying 2%.  This one is a keeper.

Activity: 1
when i set 50 usdt volume to buy it does multiple orders that add up to 50 but still counts as different orders so ends up using more credit
Pages:
Jump to: