Pages:
Author

Topic: Bot or not? - page 3. (Read 3111 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
May 26, 2018, 05:50:41 PM
Bot? Do you mean a trading robot? If so, there are trading robots but they are not profitable and there are a couple of reasons why it is so. Firstly, nobody sell profitable robots and it is obvious and secondly, there are robots which are profitable on some makret stages.
There are arbitrage else and you may investigate it because robots work much better when doing arbitrage.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
May 26, 2018, 05:25:47 PM
Well obviously not many of here trust bots to make our trades for us and that goes as for me as well. I'd probably consider if i were dealing with minimal amounts only since i prefer hodling in general. Having personal experiences, learning for yourself, and figuring out your own techniques is still a lot better than depending on a bot
It seems to me that only users of crypto-currencies are using bots, they are too lazy to do something and they try to earn big money without difficulty. But that's the only way it does not happen.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 02:37:16 PM
I don't use it because I am bad experience for it and it's not make more profit and maximum bots are scam
Activity: 65
May 26, 2018, 02:34:55 PM
There are such programs, but they are not sold as long as they make a profit, and are sold when they bring a loss.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
May 26, 2018, 02:15:11 PM
Yes indeed in fact many trade bots are scam and can not make a profit. If you want to succeed with a bot you have to choose the best and usually this will spend some money to use it. Trading using bots has the advantage of discipline, but this is very rigid (just run the program that is embedded only), whereas the market is very flexible and complex. If you can make a profit it will not last long and consistent. I never trade using bots and it would be better manually. Although complicated because it must do the analysis of the market, but with manual trading we can follow the movement of the market.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 26, 2018, 03:20:43 AM
Well obviously not many of here trust bots to make our trades for us and that goes as for me as well. I'd probably consider if i were dealing with minimal amounts only since i prefer hodling in general. Having personal experiences, learning for yourself, and figuring out your own techniques is still a lot better than depending on a bot
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six
May 25, 2018, 11:00:28 PM
we turn this question to you.

do you want to be controlled by others?
do not you believe in yourself?
smarter where is your conscience with the bot?

Bitcoin is created to be owned and traded by its own owner, not by anyone else or Bot!
Activity: 5
May 19, 2018, 01:18:08 PM
I use now 5month this bot.
www.https://www.cryptohopper.com/?atid=1805
It made me 0.2BTC in 62days. Gave him 0.52BTC to work with.
Just write me if you want to see my trading statistic.

If you want to try it out its free for the first month.
Then it cost you 19$ for the bunny subscription. There you can select 15 pairs.
I am trading just with signals. That shows me the best result. If you have any questions feel free to write me.

I have also made a video about him. Its in russian but still you can see there the result.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9aIlo2bbjo&t=0s

The support is great. They answer in 24hours.
But still a lot of things must be done by the crew that everything work a bit better than now. For example I selected just to trade one pair of crypto once. But still now sometimes he is buying 2 cryptos of the same coin. Its not a big problem but it should be fixed soon.
Normaly they fix fast. So I am always writing them all the bugs. Its a nice bot and you can work with it for sure. Its making not tones of money but it earns everyday something. There is just one thing. You have to wait. Some positions can close in 2weeks. But if you can wait and are not to emotional than its a very good bot for you.

I decided to earn a bit for my knowledge to set up everything right. 
My small business for everybody who wants directly to start with good setting configs.
Spend 2 month to find the right settings for this bot.
Now I am selling it for 0,012BTC. Just register in binance or KuCoin.
Than I make all the setting in the bot for you.
Will also creat settings that if BTC goes down the bot will not allow to buy new possitions.
So new coins will be bought just in a good market. And a lot of more that I know now.

Here is my youtube channel with a lot of videos about bots and crypto.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOxPqZzVKQ2M3jBk7udLbxg
Feel free to subscribe.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
It's Money 2.0| It’s gold for nerds | It's Bitcoin
June 29, 2014, 03:15:43 PM
I couldn't agree with you more hvanra.   Backtests showing eye popping gains are really just for demonstrative purposes.  In reality there is orderbook liquidity and vwap slippage that brings things back to reality.  What a 'million dollar backtest' does show, however, is consistency of performance over a wide range of market conditions.
"past performance does not guarantee future results"

Well said!
Thank you. This is a disclaimer that you will always see when investing in any mutual fund or a ETF, or other similar managed investment. I do not think I have seen it in any of the bitcoin related investments.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
June 29, 2014, 06:18:06 AM
i had too a bad experiance with bot most of them aare scammer so please dont go with bot :
Activity: 28
June 28, 2014, 02:57:18 AM
I couldn't agree with you more hvanra.   Backtests showing eye popping gains are really just for demonstrative purposes.  In reality there is orderbook liquidity and vwap slippage that brings things back to reality.  What a 'million dollar backtest' does show, however, is consistency of performance over a wide range of market conditions.

Well said!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
It's Money 2.0| It’s gold for nerds | It's Bitcoin
June 26, 2014, 07:18:57 PM
Activity: 40
June 20, 2014, 11:22:05 PM
its probably true, its hard to get clean software for bitcoin :/ thats sad in a way

So true..there are far too many scammers and scam sites targeting the newcommers to the market.  You really need to have your sniffers on high and do your homework.

With that said though, cryptotrader.org is a very legit service and has made great strides in the past few months.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
June 20, 2014, 08:26:30 PM
I would never ever trust my money with someone else.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014
June 20, 2014, 08:24:42 PM
its probably true, its hard to get clean software for bitcoin :/ thats sad in a way
June 20, 2014, 07:29:35 PM
Activity: 14
June 20, 2014, 07:09:51 PM
Don't be fooled by million dollar back test results.There is no way exchanges can handle trades worth thousands of BTC  without seriously disrupting the market and price. In back tests, every trade is a success, in a real live market it's not that easy. Look for a bot that has a smart trading mechanism. A good bot will try multiple limit ordering attempts, within seconds, to make a trade.  And even then, making a trade in the real live market depends on the available volume. If a bot wants to buy, there has to be enough BTC's at a certain price available. If thats not the case the trade can simply not be made or at a much higher price.

So if you want to trade with bots, use a modest amount of money and be happy with 10-20 percent a month, which certainly beats that what you get in your savings account at your bank. And also realize that there are always risks involved, not that you will loose all your money, but profits can be disappointing compared to the back tests, aspecially if trades can't be made.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
June 20, 2014, 08:47:38 AM
If there was a bot that was really profitable do you honestly think the owner would sell it for anything less than an exorbitant amount?
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
June 20, 2014, 08:17:52 AM
i had bad experience with bots..

can you explain? which one did you tried?
June 20, 2014, 02:56:09 AM
If you are interested I have a cryptotrader.org algorithm available.  It is a personal strategy of mine that I rent out privately for a monthly rate and the total number of users (including myself) is limited.  I currently have 3 of 10 trading space open.

Here are a few backtests to show past performance - each backtest starts with $1,000 USD.   
*Note:  I have hidden indicator and event plotting.  If you would like more information and additional backtests with a bit more visibility into some indicators - we can talk.

1/1/14 to Today:  $3,981.91
     https://cryptotrader.org/backtests/Qs55q2jemGHB4zvmY
11/1/13 to Today: $67,587.56
     https://cryptotrader.org/backtests/u2hcd6uPQg7nNNEDP
1/1/13 to Today: $2,830,202.84
     https://cryptotrader.org/backtests/9WxugpQLRt7dipb2G

In comparison to other strategies available for rent on CT - this strategy is held privately and the total number of users is limited.  Measures are taken to make sure funds are spread out so orders do not fall on top of one another and to minimize slippage and market impact.

I have run this bot and its many beta versions since February of this year and have seen nice BTC gains over the long downtrend we are now (fingers crossed) escaping. A couple clients have been with me since February/March and have been able to benefit as well.

If you are interested in more information or would like to consider renting one of the remaining trading spaces - you can PM me here or preferably email me at simonsaysmine [at] gmail [dot] com [[email protected]]
Pages:
Jump to: