Pages:
Author

Topic: Bot or not? - page 4. (Read 3111 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
June 15, 2014, 10:26:19 PM
Thank-You everyone for the input - hvanra, I will checkout 'Cryptotrader.org' in a second
Activity: 14
June 15, 2014, 06:11:23 PM
A coder will not sell his bot for cheap if it is a profitable bot.

At CryptoTrader you can rent the use of a bot, they are not selling them.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
It's Money 2.0| It’s gold for nerds | It's Bitcoin
June 15, 2014, 03:27:46 PM
I have been using http://Cryptotrader.org for a couple of months now, and it is not a scam. But you will have to be realistic. You will not get rich overnight. Don't be fooled by bots that make millions, it's not possible. But bots can protect your money and make some profit but there are always risks involved.

All that a bot will do that trades in that fashion is follow a preset of rules that you or someone else give it.

Your success will depend on how accurate your rules are at predicting where the price will go before the rules say to take another trade
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
June 15, 2014, 01:50:53 PM
A coder will not sell his bot for cheap if it is a profitable bot.

Activity: 14
June 15, 2014, 12:25:12 PM
I have been using http://Cryptotrader.org for a couple of months now, and it is not a scam. But you will have to be realistic. You will not get rich overnight. Don't be fooled by bots that make millions, it's not possible. But bots can protect your money and make some profit but there are always risks involved.
Activity: 53
June 15, 2014, 09:36:03 AM
Has anyone actually ever tried using one of these opportunities - http://btcrobot.com/special.php 0R - http://options.traderush.com/d/en/bitcoin-mining/index.html?campaign=1&p=_14510_10291ee0dfcae0c6a4412cd61fdd37_18_784&aid=14510

For the past few weeks I've been thinking about doing the BTCitcoin/TradeRush thing BUT then this week I ran into the Robot(BTC) trading concept and it won my heart over.  But now that I'm not hearing too many good things about them(bots), I'm worried of which direction I should go?

I have the basic understanding of trading so I know I'm capable of doing both of these opportunities, especially getting help & support making it a lot easier. I guess I'm really looking for someone on this site who has had real experience with the above links.  You always hear how people made 0r are making money and love the program and what not on the actual site BUT hop on the forums and no one seems to have tried it.

URGENT:
If anyone has tried any of these wonderful(it seems) opportunities, do tell experiences?HuhHuhHuhHuh?
June 13, 2014, 09:55:47 PM
What if I told you send me all your money and I will send you the BOT tomorrow, or what if the bot is working as being marketed, it's still a scam though.

That is not what was happening.

Whoever controlled the bot would enter into an enforceable contract that would stipulate as to how the buying would take place.

It was very much like anyone else would buy on an exchange just in much large quantities and in an automated fashion.
Activity: 252
June 13, 2014, 03:25:29 PM
What if I told you send me all your money and I will send you the BOT tomorrow, or what if the bot is working as being marketed, it's still a scam though.
Activity: 350
June 13, 2014, 02:50:21 PM
Bot is a program that is pre-programmed to sales and purchases by subordinate rules.
Scam is when I say:
"Send me everything you got and I'll send you tomorrow money on your account"
And you believe it and never get money from me Tongue
June 13, 2014, 12:24:13 AM
Hello,
I am reading everywhere that most of the trading bots are scam. Is that true? Is there somwhere any real bot which can be really profitable and should you have deep knowledge in trading and trading platforms to use it ?
Thank you all!
BR

I would personally not trust my own hard earned BTC with a bot.

If the bot is open source then I would have a little more confidence, but that kind of trading is still very risky.
Activity: 351
June 12, 2014, 09:02:49 PM
Hello,
I am reading everywhere that most of the trading bots are scam. Is that true? Is there somwhere any real bot which can be really profitable and should you have deep knowledge in trading and trading platforms to use it ?
Thank you all!
BR

If you had created one of those bots how much would you sell it? Would you sell it or not?
Do yourself the above questions and then you probably find out easily if a bot is a scam or not.
Also note that a bot won't live for a lifetime.Every it changes and the bot needs to change as well.  Wink
But you can always give a try to build up your own bot.IMO this is the most preferred option.Not everyone has the ability to do that but you can start practicing even in a excel (by doing some mathematical calculations).That's how the bots working.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
June 12, 2014, 08:59:16 AM
The problem with most bots is that you have to trust either your ability to read the code (if its open source) or the person who wrote it.
They usually require API access to an exchange and your BTC to work with.
I never used a tradingbot, but gekko has been around very long.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gekko-a-javascript-trading-bot-and-backtesting-platform-209149

its open source and well reviewed.
Thank you!
I will check it and see if it actually works. Seems that it has support and good reviews about it. Lets see.
Activity: 350
June 11, 2014, 05:33:16 PM
i had bad experience with bots..
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1528
No I dont escrow anymore.
June 11, 2014, 01:04:04 PM
The problem with most bots is that you have to trust either your ability to read the code (if its open source) or the person who wrote it.
They usually require API access to an exchange and your BTC to work with.
I never used a tradingbot, but gekko has been around very long.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gekko-a-javascript-trading-bot-and-backtesting-platform-209149

its open source and well reviewed.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
June 11, 2014, 10:05:21 AM
Hello,
Thank you all!
BR
Pages:
Jump to: