Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounties - page 22. (Read 3606 times)

Activity: 317
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 10:27:26 AM
From my experience with different bounties, I think individual ICO has their own distinctive duration of bounty pay out. There are are some that has a very short period while some take a longer period like one which I participated in last year and has ended the ICO since January but till now participants has received nothing.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 10:22:17 AM
How long on average it takes for the ICO projects to redistribute the tokens a person who has contributes to their Bounty campaigns?

Personally I got very late always (From 1-2 months), is it suppose to be like that?
you already have rank FULL MEMBER you should have joined a lot of bounty but why still ask me how long the token distribution ... which I know for investor will get token after ico finished and some even get token when investment and for bounty hunter will receive their tokens 3 weeks to 2 months but some projects will also distribute 3 months after ico completion, for that you should join on telegram in order to get clear information
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 10:15:11 AM
How long on average it takes for the ICO projects to redistribute the tokens a person who has contributes to their Bounty campaigns?

Personally I got very late always (From 1-2 months), is it suppose to be like that?
Pages:
Jump to: