Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounties are becoming like mining - page 2. (Read 578 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 02:05:03 AM
we can see Bounties are profitable mostly in the bull market what all efforts we keep in bear market doing bounties tokens we can see in bull market spike in those token prices
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
September 01, 2018, 01:58:24 AM
It seems like bounties are becoming more and more like mining each day.  Simply not profitable.  The amount of dollars you earn vs the total amount of time you spend completing the tasks is less than minimum wage.  Are you guys moving over to trading or are you sticking it out hoping for better days?

now it's hard to get a gift that can be beneficial in following it. It takes precision and patience to do it. Right now I still believe in gift as a place to invest.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 01:45:13 AM
I dont know how to say but you may be right. In your country, how much is the minimum wage?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
September 01, 2018, 01:41:45 AM
For me, signature bounty campaign is the only campaign that I been participating since I had started few months back and I still haven't get any reward token so far since all the bounty campaigns that I had joined were all scam ICO's. However, my belief pushes me to continue to participate since I believe I could earn profit soon in this bounty campaign. Once I made a profit, I will use it to invest for a promising coin that I will be good for a long term investment. Mining is still better than bounties since they are already guaranteed to earn profit especially if they are mining btc unlike bounties where there is only 50% of assurance that a bounty hunter can be given reward tokens.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 12:31:25 AM
I will keep following the bounties campaign even though the results are not very good, everything will improve
later when the crypto market improves. If I invest, I have not dared because I have no experience in that.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 12:30:41 AM
To be honest I have been waiting for months now for my bounties to be monetized. It is either the ICO has no exchanges for their token or the price of their token or coin is lower than the ICO price and you will earn only very few dollars that it is really like mining as you said. I am almost at the brink of giving up but that should not be.
Activity: 5
September 01, 2018, 12:28:01 AM
I hope bounties become better quality when the market improves.  At this point it seems pretty pointless to do bounties.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
September 01, 2018, 12:26:29 AM
It seems like bounties are becoming more and more like mining each day.  Simply not profitable.  The amount of dollars you earn vs the total amount of time you spend completing the tasks is less than minimum wage.  Are you guys moving over to trading or are you sticking it out hoping for better days?
We know that these two professions between Mining and Bounty are some ways to get cryptocurrency, but if you say revenue between Mining and Bounty will be the same, I don't agree with you, sorry. The point is that both professions are just a way to get cryptocurrency, that's all.

when i hear the word profession the first thing will come to my mind is career and i think mining and bounty is not a real career because for me the term career is something that you do for life , the one that you've studied for college as a profession ( i.e engineering , business administration , etc )

But in comparison between bounty and mining , i think mining is still better because in mining , you running your own business and it means the profit thay you can get will depend on you .  not unlike to bounty that even if you work hard , the payout will only depend on the owner . in other words there is no assurance that you can get paid.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
September 01, 2018, 12:19:51 AM
We know that these two professions between Mining and Bounty are some ways to get cryptocurrency, but if you say revenue between Mining and Bounty will be the same, I don't agree with you, sorry. The point is that both professions are just a way to get cryptocurrency, that's all.
Activity: 252
August 31, 2018, 11:28:35 PM
there is a reason why so many people choose to do a bounty. one of them is because we want to collect the coins from it. by following a bounty, we will get the paid in the form of coins or tokens. if we get big results, then we can start to do trading because I think it's more profitable.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
August 31, 2018, 10:44:15 PM

Very much different if you compare gifts with mining, mining is far more profitable than bounty, because there is no risk of being hit by a scam, but in mining you have to spend a lot of capital to buy supporting tools, for now there are many projects that look good but give little rewards or even not paying makes me think of moving to daily trading so that I can make a profit.
Activity: 196
August 31, 2018, 10:42:32 PM
in my opinion, both are a different thing. because of this we should do bounty promotion of a project. While mining, that we are trying to solve a code or password provided by the team. With a gift of a coin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 10:41:39 PM

for now I still survive with the gift even though many ICOs that contain fraud and accuracy are the main capital and patience, of course, although only a little get a gift from what I do
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 10:25:26 PM
I do not understand any comparison of these two things. These are absolutely different directions. In the bounty much depends on you, and on your abilities. First you need to be able to choose a good project, secondly, you have to work hard to have a decent profit. And the mining - farm included in the grid and it works.
Activity: 448
August 31, 2018, 08:13:05 PM
We all hope for better days. I try to earn more in some companies. Trying to trade on the stock exchange to be in the black. Now, we not just
Activity: 48
August 31, 2018, 08:10:43 PM
Bounty is a cheap solution for those who want coins for free. Even with a Smartphone, we can work on a bounty.

Mining is a difficult thing, because a lot of money must be spent.
Yeah, mining is way more hard to get into, as most people don't have the equipment or capital to spend on it in the first place.
Activity: 84
August 31, 2018, 08:02:26 PM
I still think mining is worst, as it requires some equipment to be done the right way, with bounties you just need a computer with internet, you can also complete them on your phone.
Activity: 596
August 31, 2018, 07:59:52 PM
Now payments for bounty have significantly decreased, but it still remains one of the good ways to earn money. Because you invest nothing but your own time. So I continue to participate in the bounty and I think that everything will be fine with him.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
August 31, 2018, 07:58:45 PM
Bounties are not really like mining yet. There are still a lot of profitable bounties you can participate in and make some good dollars. Although, it is sometime luck too to really get a good one.
Activity: 100
Merit: 3
August 31, 2018, 07:58:05 PM
Bounties are like free money. I mean you are working for it. But no actual real financial investments involved.
Pages:
Jump to: