Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounties are becoming like mining - page 3. (Read 578 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 07:54:28 PM
Your opinion is wrong when comparing bounty and mining. These two forms are completely different and can not be compared together. And bounties I think it will always exist if the cryptocurrency market is still favored by ICOs because the bounty is the most effective way to market ICOs if they want investors to know their projects.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 31, 2018, 07:41:57 PM
Participating in bounty campaign is like mining and you can look at it that way after all energy is being spent. Don't look at it like doing bounties is nothing good but it definitely help the ICO to be spreadout which users in the forum will notice and check the project. I found myself sending some ETH to a project that spark my interest. When I see myself interested to an ICO yet I'm with a bounty campaign, I will pay to get some tokens of that project.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
August 31, 2018, 07:31:44 PM
I believe that bounty is still profitable. Just need to spend a lot of time on them now. That the more time you spend, the more your income will be.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
August 31, 2018, 07:13:41 PM
Yeah, the amount of the bounty become more and more disappointing, so don't expect you can get a huge amount of money from bounty, if you know how to trade of course it will be better to trade, the amount of profit from trading is unlimited, you can get huge profit if you already good in trading and if you keep on building your experience then you can become an expert
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 07:05:07 PM
Bounty is completely different from mining. these are two different things. and Yes now Bounty is tedious and does not bring a good reward.
Activity: 30
August 31, 2018, 07:01:03 PM
There comes a time when it becomes not profitable to work on a certain topic. This happened to the bounty. Nothing bad happens. Each participant will find a way out and be happy in another, for example in day trading.
Activity: 773
August 30, 2018, 12:19:30 AM
It's just two different earnings. To participate in the bounty, you do not invest anything and do not actually lose anything. Although personal time is a kind of investment, but not material. And for mining, you need a lot of costs, the same time, electricity, technology ...
Activity: 588
August 30, 2018, 12:09:19 AM
It seems like bounties are becoming more and more like mining each day.  Simply not profitable.  The amount of dollars you earn vs the total amount of time you spend completing the tasks is less than minimum wage.  Are you guys moving over to trading or are you sticking it out hoping for better days?

we have to understand about current condition in market.bitcoin and altcoin price drop sharply , and its make investor confidence to cryptomarket reduce alot.so they afraid investing their money into ico projects.and we are as bounty hunter get negative impact from this.
Activity: 244
August 30, 2018, 12:07:50 AM
yes i am also a little disappointed lately even i follow the gift for months just get a few cents not so valuable, maybe i will become an investor more profitable than being a haunted bounty i also don't understand if there are too many bounties or paid for gifts too a little
Activity: 5
August 30, 2018, 12:06:28 AM
The only thing the same is that you can get coins without investing in money, but the way they pay is different. As long as you mine, you will have coins. The reward is not. It is possible that you will take the time to do it, but there is no coin.
Activity: 372
August 30, 2018, 12:03:35 AM
You only need less than 1 hour to share on social media and if you have good writing skills, I think writing articles will not take up much of your time.

You only need to use your free time, which allows you to gain knowledge and money. Why is not profitable?
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
August 29, 2018, 11:44:18 PM
Bounty is a cheap solution for those who want coins for free. Even with a Smartphone, we can work on a bounty.

Mining is a difficult thing, because a lot of money must be spent.
maybe only people with large investors are able to make mining tools, because the costs needed are also not small, which is why many people like bounties, because it does not use capital
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 11:43:47 PM
Bounty and mining are two different things. need capital to complement some of the facilities so that mining can walk. but for the bounty, this doesn't require great things as capital. though indeed many are starting to get in the bounty but nonetheless clearly the two are quite different.
Activity: 5
August 29, 2018, 11:42:04 PM
Bounty and mining are still very different. Mining requires a machine, but the bounty takes more effort to do. It is very likely that you are also deceived by the ico project, they will not release coins. Bounty is even more dangerous.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
August 29, 2018, 11:35:09 PM
It seems like bounties are becoming more and more like mining each day.  Simply not profitable.  The amount of dollars you earn vs the total amount of time you spend completing the tasks is less than minimum wage.  Are you guys moving over to trading or are you sticking it out hoping for better days?

Bounties has started to wane down specially when some of them are playing the KYC card. Plus you are gambling as well because your token payments depends on the success of the project, if it didn't reached its softcap you wouldn't even got anything not even a Thank You for your hard work. Definitely, trading is more profitable although the risk factor is there, but at least you have total control or the profitability, unlike bounties wherein you needed to stay for the whole duration of the ICO and you don't know if you are going to be paid at the end.
Activity: 138
August 29, 2018, 11:08:21 PM
well for me mining is better than bounty because bounty is tiring but it doesnt take alot of my time but knowledge and mining needs a good set up and electricity.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
August 29, 2018, 10:43:32 PM
It seems like bounties are becoming more and more like mining each day.  Simply not profitable.  The amount of dollars you earn vs the total amount of time you spend completing the tasks is less than minimum wage.  Are you guys moving over to trading or are you sticking it out hoping for better days?

trade or mining I think both are ways to invest and certainly have advantages and disadvantages in every investment the most important is patience and confidence and good at reading opportunities to make a profit
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
August 29, 2018, 10:41:55 PM
I think all depends from the project such as what we follow,if we are not good at analyzing where the project good and bad of the things we do will be a waste of time. The world of crypto full of unexpected thing, the effort will not betray the results.
Activity: 134
August 29, 2018, 10:38:14 PM
Bounties are starting to become obsolete since icos are now engaging professional marketing services instead of partnering with enthusiasts who are doing bounty work.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 10:31:58 PM
The whole crypto market is down, coin prices are down too and so you won't expect bounty to be paying huge now, everything is down, so we are in bear market and that's why the profit is small now, just get more tokes as you can and hold until when the market turns to green.
Pages:
Jump to: