Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounties] WiC | Monetizing WiFi Sharing | ⭐🔥Token Sale is open! | [ENDED] - page 10. (Read 17982 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Thank you..
I have received a WIC token ..
is there any exchange for this coin ??

Contract Address : 0x5e4abe6419650ca839ce5bb7db422b881a6064bb
Token Symbol : WiC
Token Decimals: 18
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
What mean yellow color in spreadsheet?

Nothing important, we will update here if there is anything that needs attention of the participants.
Merit: 115
Future is Minter
What mean yellow color in spreadsheet?
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
what was the ico price??
Did you forget old sig campaign participant ?, I already PM'ed you my address and still didn't get paid.

Did not forget anyone Smiley If you do not get them by September 30, PM me.

Thanks!
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
Did you forget old sig campaign participant ?, I already PM'ed you my address and still didn't get paid.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
hello, I participated in the media company and I'm not even in the table, could not figure it out?
Activity: 168
My name is listed in spreadsheet #188
and my ETH Address is correct.Waiting for bounty payment.
Thanks sir
Why in the world i cannot find my name on the spreadsheet? I joined the social media campaign from the very start and keep my pinned my tweet. Do you remove me from the list?

I see you are still at #528

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YE47_qQWXAFEA3cgZIoZW8CekAnXprEqxL2z2qMrcmk/
Oh my bad, i opened the sheet using my smartphone and it stopped on number 104. So.. as the ICO has ended, is it fine to take off the pinned tweet?

Yes you can take it off.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076
zknodes.org

I'm also an old participant, my name is listed in spreadsheet # 100
and my ETH Address is correct.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Bounty Payments completed for:
1) Signature Campaign
2) Translations (waiting on addresses from a couple of participants)

Others will be paid gradually over the next 10 days to avoid dumping.

Thank you Lambo.Payment received.Regards
Activity: 588
Why in the world i cannot find my name on the spreadsheet? I joined the social media campaign from the very start and keep my pinned my tweet. Do you remove me from the list?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YE47_qQWXAFEA3cgZIoZW8CekAnXprEqxL2z2qMrcmk/
Oh my bad, i opened the sheet using my smartphone and it stopped on number 104. So.. as the ICO has ended, is it fine to take off the pinned tweet?
I am not in final spreadsheets of Both the campaign, from the first sheet my number is 103. But I don't see my name listed in the final spreadsheet. What are the mistakes are done by me or by you.

This is the final spreadsheet for you. Don't worry, thanks!
Bounty Payments completed for:
1) Signature Campaign
2) Translations (waiting on addresses from a couple of participants)

Others will be paid gradually over the next 10 days to avoid dumping.
Activity: 644
Transact Safer / Chase Better
I am not in final spreadsheets of Both the campaign, from the first sheet my number is 103. But I don't see my name listed in the final spreadsheet. What are the mistakes are done by me or by you.

Activity: 588
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
opensea nft indra95
I wait distribution reward wic coin dev i hope  wic good rate
Activity: 340
Will I get bounty this week? I hope for your cooperation.
ETH: 0xa3b2A484A3be6eB11cE3e4D1E1837EF32B2FE996
Pages:
Jump to: