Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounties] WiC | Monetizing WiFi Sharing | ⭐🔥Token Sale is open! | [ENDED] - page 11. (Read 17982 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 287
Congratulations on the success of ISO! We will be happy to support you! Very good that there is an exchanger! Tokens will grow when added to a large exchanger!
So this is a great potential! Good luck!
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
opensea nft indra95
Success full dev for wic coin ,when distribution wic coin dev
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Bounty campaign has now ended. Everything has been updated in the spreadsheets. Please check and inform us of any error latest by the 19th of September.
Hello,
I joined WiC bounty 7/25/2017. Twitted, shared and liked all your posts in TW and FB. And as a result I got shares only for 4 weeks? Please check this.
Username: rewse
#56 in spreadsheet.

I see you have been given shares for 8 weeks.
Sorry, it's my mistake. Well done.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Hello, when you will start distribution ?
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076
zknodes.org
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Sir new users should also send yo ERC 20 address or not, my address and other details are updated in spreadsheet.when we get payments of bounty sir?
Activity: 742
Merit: 515
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
Activity: 294
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Bounty campaign has now ended. Everything has been updated in the spreadsheets. Please check and inform us of any error latest by the 19th of September.
Hello,
I joined WiC bounty 7/25/2017. Twitted, shared and liked all your posts in TW and FB. And as a result I got shares only for 4 weeks? Please check this.
#56 in spreadsheet.

I see you have been given shares for 8 weeks.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Hello,
#56 in spreadsheet.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I see the campaign has ended since a few days ago, and I would like to inquire about the distribution of social media gifts, has the prize been shared with all participants? If it has been distributed, why do not I get a gift from a social media campaign, please explain about it.
Activity: 1050
After I check in the spreadsheet, it turns out I only have a few stake .. just wait for the distribution of tokens and information for this coin exchange .. happy to have taken part of this successful project ,, congratulations
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
What to do or what to get from thunderclap account? https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/60372-wic-token-sale-announcement  where it says:  "your added reached  1971"  meaning> will we get tokens for that?

And when the distribution will be sent?
Pages:
Jump to: