Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 2000 ETH - Coin Lion Bounty Program - Now LIVE! 8 Campaigns! - page 2. (Read 2518 times)

Activity: 500
Merit: 250
BountyMarketcap
We are looking for the following language translations.

Japanese, Chinese, Hindi, Arabic, Korean, Spanish, and Russian, German, French, Portuguese, Bengali, Italian, Punjabi.

reserving for indonesian translator if need

Yes we can do that we are offering 10,000 LION to translate the White Paper and the Landing Page. You may have the Indonesian translator.
If in need, I want to try to translate whitepaper into my language. Maybe this is my new experience translating whitepaper ..Thank you
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
after 3 days 100% exclusively  focused on this, here you got it.

spanish HQ translation of whitepaper

https://drive.google.com/open?id=10UOdhpRq8UGbLYDmLfO3l9i2jCwDRwK7

go LionCoin GO!

Thank you. Great Job! We will update spreadsheets soon!
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
after 3 days 100% exclusively  focused on this, here you got it.

spanish HQ translation of whitepaper

https://drive.google.com/open?id=10UOdhpRq8UGbLYDmLfO3l9i2jCwDRwK7

go LionCoin GO!
I made a video about CoinLion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=157OjyveIGE

Subscribe if you like it. Smiley

Yes we subscribed! Great Video!
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Sharpay - Share Button with Blockchain Profit
I made a video about CoinLion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=157OjyveIGE

Subscribe if you like it. Smiley
IF you have translated any threads or documents please send them to [email protected] or make sure to post them here or in your form that you filled out!
We have some awesome new signatures and are looking for people to participate in the Bitcoin Talk signature campaign!
I'd love to b part of your signature campaign !!!

*The signature must be held for the 5 weeks or until the end of the Token sale Feb 25, 2018.*

Suppose I had the signature thru from november to december.... definitely more than 5 weeks and then decide to switch... Am I still eligible for entire Stake ?

Yes a min of five weeks is required for the stake.

i have also updated to reflect an input for the date you wish to start. if you have signed up prior dont worry about it.

What date were you planning to start?

I can start TODAY; i.e. the 16th of November, but I have a question :  Will you be paying Bounties in ETH or Tokens ?

"Users will receive the following amount of LION depending on their rank per week."
Thnx for the information !!!

You are welcome. We are paying bounties in LION Tokens - at the base rate 1 eth = 2500 LION
Activity: 952
Merit: 166
We have some awesome new signatures and are looking for people to participate in the Bitcoin Talk signature campaign!

*The signature must be held for the 5 weeks or until the end of the Token sale Feb 25, 2018.*

Suppose I had the signature thru from november to december.... definitely more than 5 weeks and then decide to switch... Am I still eligible for entire Stake ?

i have also updated to reflect an input for the date you wish to start. if you have signed up prior dont worry about it.

I can start TODAY; i.e. the 16th of November, but I have a question :  Will you be paying Bounties in ETH or Tokens ?

"Users will receive the following amount of LION depending on their rank per week."
Thnx for the information !!!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2

Yes, Now I understood it !!!

Thanks to everyone who has participated in the bounty so far!
already contacted by email to make resevration of spanish translations.

Thanks

Thank you!
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
already contacted by email to make resevration of spanish translations.

Thanks
Thanks to everyone who has participated in the bounty program so far! We are grateful to have the support.
Pages:
Jump to: