Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 2000 ETH - Coin Lion Bounty Program - Now LIVE! 8 Campaigns! - page 4. (Read 2518 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I reserved hindi translation for your project.. I already filled the form regarding this please let me know if i approved for your project so I can start working on it

We have sent you an approval email.
I reserved hindi translation for your project.. I already filled the form regarding this please let me know if i approved for your project so I can start working on it

Yes you are reserved for the Hindi translation. OK to begin
Activity: 588
Merit: 110
We are looking for the following language translations.

Japanese, Chinese, Hindi, Arabic, Korean, Spanish, and Russian, German, French, Portuguese, Bengali, Italian, Punjabi.

reserving for indonesian translator if need

Yes we can do that we are offering 10,000 LION to translate the White Paper and the Landing Page. You may have the Indonesian translator.
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me

Japanese, Chinese, Hindi, Arabic, Korean, Spanish, and Russian, German, French, Portuguese, Bengali, Italian, Punjabi.

reserving for indonesian translator if need
We have updated this ANN with all of the information. If you have any questions please let us know.

We have 8 campaigns to choose from.

Bitcointalk.org signature and reply campaign – 20% (1,000,000 LION)
Contributed Content, Blogs and media publications – 15% (750,000 LION)
Translation – 5% (250,000 LION)
Facebook and Instagram Bounty – 15% (750,000 LION)
Twitter Bounty – 15% (750,000 LION)
YouTube Bounty –12% (600,000 LION)
Reddit Bounty – 10% (500,000 LION)
Discretionary – 8% (400,000 LION)

Follow the link https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQAfOObSw5MkMA-h26xPwrmTcdjttoa-3nF12evcN5Qh86UFkoF54yaeBEIM-dedQD3AThroRMocToU/pub to participate. We track everything and will be distributing the tokens shortly after the token sale is complete.
Activity: 196
not working this link
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1348

The URL doesn’t work because the formatting is wrong. The BB code for the size is incomplete so is showing up as part of the link.
Regardless, always be sceptical when opening links. Make sure you open it first on a safe browser and on a device that puts none of your personal info at risk.
All bounty campaigns have redirected here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-2000-eth-coin-lion-bounty-program-now-live-8-campaigns-2426849

JOIN THE COINLION BOUNTY TELEGRAM FOR QUESTION RELATED TO THE BOUNTY -COINLION BOUNTY TELEGRAM

2% (5,000,000 the equivalent of 2000 ETH) of the total amount of LION Tokens (Hard Cap) will be available for the bounty campaign and other marketing activities. The bounty tokens will be pulled from the CoinLion ongoing development fund and is separate from the LION available in the token sale. The bounty program will not take away from any funds raised in the token sale.

The tokens will be distributed across 8 campaigns:

Bitcointalk.org signature and reply campaign – 20% (1,000,000 LION)
Contributed Content, Blogs and media publications – 15% (750,000 LION)
Translation – 5% (250,000 LION)
Facebook and Instagram Bounty – 15% (750,000 LION)
Twitter Bounty – 15% (750,000 LION)
YouTube Bounty –12% (600,000 LION)
Reddit Bounty – 10% (500,000 LION)
Discretionary – 8% (400,000 LION)

In addition to the 8 campaigns, for every referral that joins the bounty program using your email, you will receive 50 LION. You will receive your LION after they have completed one of the above campaign activities. Be sure to let your referrals know to add your email in the signup form.

Terms and Conditions of the Bounty Program
Please fill out the dedicated forms in this thread and join our Telegram bounty channel. Bounty program announcements will be posted there.

The Bounty program starts on the November 7, 2017 and will run until the end of Token Sale Phase 2, February 25, 2018.
You will receive LION token for performing bounty program activities. Bounties will be distributed throughout the Bounty Program assuming the task has been deemed complete by the CoinLion team.

Within 5 weeks of the completion of the token sale all bounties will be distributed.
For support and questions on the bounty campaign please contact us at [email protected]
The translation campaign is the only bounty campaign that requires permission from CoinLion.
Please email [email protected] and put “Translation” in the subject line to receive approval to proceed.
CoinLion reserves the right to alter the rules of the program to best serve the development and sustainability of the CoinLion Platform.
We do not tolerate swearing, racism, or other bad behavior and participants found to be engaging in bad behavior; will be disqualified.
All content must be handled in a professional manner.

Rewards will be confirmed every two weeks.
We will send out tokens as quickly as possible with all bounties being sent to your Ethereum wallet within 5 weeks of the close of the token sale.

BitcoinTalk.org Campaign – 20% 1,000,000 LION

To take part in the bounty campaign please complete this Form
The signature codes are below, the avatar is found Here

Hero Member & Legendary:
COINLION
COINLION.COM
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org