Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty - page 3. (Read 1039 times)

Activity: 412
Merit: 152
Perceiving events in the future and beyond
June 22, 2018, 08:42:44 AM
How to choose profitable bounty ? What factors we should  analyse before pick any bounty Huh

The general rule for me is the product. Is it working or currently being developed. Second, the bounty manager is he known within this forum which can easily gain traction and it has a higher chance to succeed more than unpopular campaign managers. Third, the team are they comprised of well experience individual or just bunch of shady names within the whitepaper.  Lastly, are the stakes allocation are worth while for your time in staying in the campaign.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
June 22, 2018, 07:37:36 AM
Choosing bounty seems almost as difficult as when choosing for investing the ICO. We need to research about their team, the concept behind the project, their roadmap, and how much the funds have been achieved. If this is bounty, then this will be very closely related to the bounty manager. For example, how much the allocation of bounty budgeted is of course different from each project. This can also be our benchmark to choose bounty. The more the allocation, the more rewards we will get. But it's all back to how the project works.
Activity: 751
Merit: 253
June 22, 2018, 07:23:19 AM
How to choose profitable bounty ? What factors we should  analyse before pick any bounty Huh

The most important aspects are:
- active support
- realistic objectives
- good team
If these aspects are done you can join to bounty, in my opinion these are 3 the most important things which must be check
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
June 22, 2018, 07:17:16 AM
Big bounty pool, good ICO rating, good bounty manager.
I personally do only one bounty campaign which I chose very carefully, better than doing a lot of poor campaigns..
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 07:15:00 AM
The first, you have to do is find out information about a running bounty project and usually this bounty info is in the bitcointalk.org forum. But you do not need to search for it, just visit the following link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0

You will see some Bounty like the picture above, please select bounty project that still running that you want to follow.
And you have to find out where the right Bounty does not look scam to follow. Most importantly check through the Website of the project
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 07:07:15 AM
1. Bounty Manager (this determines the degree of seriousness of some people's work)
2. Browse his official website, whether there are details of the project and the details of the team!
3. Bounty thread time planning (cycle too long is not good)
4. Record betting (allocation bonus time)
5. Number of Followers (Followers show that his marketing approach is good)
I think these can help you choose to choose!
Activity: 112
June 22, 2018, 06:50:12 AM
How to choose profitable bounty ? What factors we should  analyse before pick any bounty Huh

To choose good bounties to get involved in, you have to look at the project and see if:

1. it fits your needs for bounty-related aspects;
2. the project is good and will have success.

Looking at the project as a whole and looking at the team behind it, is very important in my opinion.

If you want to have a look and get some information in a good Bounty campaign that has just started, I can suggest you RAWG.

They have just started a very rich bounty program for everyone who is willing to participate:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-rawg-play-any-game-and-earn-crypto-4147507

In these days, they also launched a special bounty, which allows you to get up to 100 dollars for a single tweet or facebook post!!! Depending on the number of your followers.

Have a look, because it is a great opportunity to quickly earn a nice amount:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-rawg-play-any-game-and-earn-crypto-4147507.msg40536596#msg40536596

The ICO site is this one: https://token.rawg.io/. It's a video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services.

You can earn tokens by playing your favorite games. The site is already working, with more than 50,000 games in the database and new games are getting added every day. This is the site: https://rawg.io/

Quite good looking, don't you think?
Activity: 105
June 22, 2018, 12:16:19 AM
You must doing a research personally and ask for someone advice about such bounty program. You need to see the solidity of the team, the activity of the team, read what the purpose of that project and check every their member profile, make sure they are real profile not fake. Look at the manager of that bounty, how the way to managing bounty campaign and kick the scammer.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
June 21, 2018, 11:43:07 PM
As many say here in forum we need to find a good project by researching about every bounty we want to join if it's have a potential to grow in the future.  And it's important that we know the team and the product they promoting so we know if that product have a potential to develop.
Activity: 74
June 21, 2018, 11:07:10 PM
The thing you need to consider in finding a good Bounty is.
if you are looking for Google search engine "ICO bounty", then, for sure, you will find many, do not lazy read the project White paper. in this document, you can find out what the project and see if the coin-koinnya would be worth.
do not participate in the program gift that require too much your time.
note the form of payment for the bounty.
elama ICO, you will be able to observe how active fundraising.
Activity: 196
June 21, 2018, 10:15:53 PM
bounty is the advertising program for the ico it supports for ico can quickly figure out, you have ever participated in ico, but after the end of the campaign bounty will be distributed a certain amount of reward Covenant
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 10:08:28 PM
Time and again I see this kinds of posts over and over whereas there are others who also have already shared their experiences here with complete links and websites that they can share. Can I recommend the original poster to search and search the threads here and just not create another thread asking others for tips? By Zeus!
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 10:07:51 PM
maybe the first thing you need to check is their dev and their members of the project, and then check their project if it has a good goal, then check their website if it has a good quality, also check their bounty manager. check their social medias if they have many followers  just like in twitter or facebook. also check their telegram if they have many members joined in the group. and lastly their whitepaper if it has a good future.
that's what we have to do, to be able to choose the ICO project we have to really do the research first, so after we do the research and we think this project has a vision mission and a good goal for future development, we can follow bounty it, sometimes choose projects that we think are good and will be successful for the future, sometimes there is still a Scam, so no easy to choose the right bounty.
Activity: 336
June 21, 2018, 09:23:12 PM
maybe the first thing you need to check is their dev and their members of the project, and then check their project if it has a good goal, then check their website if it has a good quality, also check their bounty manager. check their social medias if they have many followers  just like in twitter or facebook. also check their telegram if they have many members joined in the group. and lastly their whitepaper if it has a good future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
June 21, 2018, 07:36:01 PM
While getting enrolled into a bounty campaign you can go through the core value of the project. Next is the usage, and as users mentioned bounty managers were not gonna make a big contribution to the growth of the ICO. More the popularity of the bounty managers help the bounty reach large user base in a short based on their trust rate.
Activity: 95
Merit: 3
June 21, 2018, 07:29:21 PM

I will try to help you:
1) the First is bounty Manager
2) Who in the table is in category the signature, if there is a hero or legendary, you should enter
3) try to find companies with less than 1000 members (TWITTER Facebook)
Perhaps these are the main criteria that I use.

Nowadays is it very difficult to find bounties with less participants than 1000. So I think that it is better to participate in both Twitter and Facebook bounties, to get from two different pools an allocation. Otherwise are the earnings less.

Only if you are talking about Social Networks and Media Campaigns, yes, there are a lot of people. But if you will seek good, you will find good projects with small amount of people. And dont try to focus at SM bountys, it's only for start, much better is signature campaign, video\article blog campaigns.
Activity: 420
June 21, 2018, 07:15:47 PM

I will try to help you:
2) Who in the table is in category the signature, if there is a hero or legendary, you should enter
I guess that BMs work not for ICO tokens but for BTC or ETH or other liquid crypto. So actually they dont care about project future =)
Activity: 238
Merit: 17
June 21, 2018, 07:05:14 PM

Read a whitepaper, think if idea realy needs in a blockchain technology or it used just for PR and to collect a lot of funds, check the team, if they have experience and how active they are, maybe they have previous successful projects. And never believe to projects that promise you great profit, too good, to be true.
Activity: 224
June 21, 2018, 06:22:44 PM
Over the past few months, the income from participation in the bounty company has seriously fallen, tell me, what is the reason?
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 06:26:54 AM

I will try to help you:

Nowadays is it very difficult to find bounties with less participants than 1000. So I think that it is better to participate in both Twitter and Facebook bounties, to get from two different pools an allocation. Otherwise are the earnings less.
Pages:
Jump to: