Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty - page 5. (Read 1039 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
May 28, 2018, 11:37:24 PM
How to choose profitable bounty ? What factors we should  analyse before pick any bounty Huh

First a question are you going to invest? Or join the bounty to a specific ICO?

If you are going to invest find
1. If it is sof cap.
2. If you think the ICO it self has platform that can help the future.
3. Trust the ICO if you are now willing to invest.

If you are going to join the bounty
1. Look at the ICO follow my instructions at the first 2
2. Look at the campaign manager see his trust results or his past campaign.
3. Look at the percentage that you are joining is much higher.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 11:28:05 PM
How to choose profitable bounty ? What factors we should  analyse before pick any bounty Huh
In my opinion, I think that in every bounty it has a distinct possibilities that needs to take advantage to. In picking a bounty, we need know or inspect first the project. Check it first if it has a good qualities to take part of it. A quality is better than quantity. Then, find an ideal bounty campaign category that fits your network. Lastly, socialized with some developers that will help or guide you on how to improve in the bounty campaign.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 10:21:59 PM
How to choose profitable bounty ? What factors we should  analyse before pick any bounty Huh
Know on who are the people behind the team, this can give you some lesser risk if you already know who are the people managing the project.

If they are bunch of scammers and you do believe in the whitepaper and their road map there is something crazy that is about to happen in the future that you are not expecting.
Would you like to participate in the bounty program before joining it? We should choose the real potential bouty and the projects we can trust in them so that we can get some merit from doing so. Join bounty programs
Activity: 266
May 28, 2018, 10:06:59 PM
When I started joining bounty campaign my mistake was not paying attention on its bounty manager. Fortunately, however the project I joint was legit and it has proven itself to fulfill their roadmaps. I had only taken a look at their website, whitepaper, and community. I forgot to evaluate their bounty manager. You need to find out its bounty manager first. Is he legit without red trust? If he has good records you may proceed to its dev, wp, community and others.
Activity: 64
May 28, 2018, 09:49:37 PM
Thanks for all the replies
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 09:41:10 PM
I do mainly the youtube bounties. I only pick projects I think are quality and that I am personally interested in, as I'm trying to grow my youtube channel and don't want to be seen as promoting scams or garbage. So these criteria are the same as my criteria for investing in an ICO. Use case, team, tokenomics, probability of scam.
Activity: 266
Merit: 41
May 28, 2018, 09:19:35 PM
When I started doing bounties, I signed up to anything and everything.  At one point, I was trying to manage over 50 bounties simultaneously.  It was no longer fun, it was a lot of work, and I kept making mistakes on when weekly reports were due.

So I scaled back and began to mostly focus on several key points...

- The likelihood that the project would be successful.
- pre-existing businesses with a real-world applications of blockchain technology to improve/expand/streamline the existing business
- new industrial blockchain applications

Lastly, I have started avoiding campaigns with huge numbers of bounty participants, such as the Amazix bounties - there are just too many participants to get a worthwhile reward.

I am now doing only 6 campaign, of which one is the signature campaign, another is only a SteemIt campaign, 3 twitter campaigns and, lastly, one "pet project" campaign that I have really got involved with seriously, doing most campaign sections, along with being a CM for the Telegram channel.

I also selectively choose article/blogging campaigns to do one-off submission for, if I see potential for the project and understand the material well enough to write a high-quality piece.

Now, bounties are fun again, and my reward-effort ratio has increased dramatically.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
May 28, 2018, 07:48:23 PM
Well, if youre too lazy to read and research for a certain ICO, just pick a bounty campaign that has a reputable and trusted campaign manager. But of course dont just too comfortable with that, research a little bit will do and read the white paper as well.
Activity: 179
May 28, 2018, 07:40:57 PM
I choose a profitable bounty by choosing a good bounty manager,and read their whitepaper,look at their project if it is a good one and and research their website.

I choose a bounty which I know I am qualified of the requirements they are looking. I read whitepaper in order for me to find the right bounty for me. And at the same time a bounty with good colleagues and with good pay.

Reading whitepaper in order to be knowledgeable for the best bounty campaigns is the best thing to in choosing a bounty. There are lots of bounties that appeared but few of them are worth working for. I consider god colleagues and managers as one factor that a bounty is effective.
Activity: 154
May 28, 2018, 07:18:07 PM
I choose a profitable bounty by choosing a good bounty manager,and read their whitepaper,look at their project if it is a good one and and research their website.

I choose a bounty which I know I am qualified of the requirements they are looking. I read whitepaper in order for me to find the right bounty for me. And at the same time a bounty with good colleagues and with good pay.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
May 28, 2018, 05:16:30 PM
Bounty will be chosen according to the strength of team, project stability after the coin has been launched, good manager on ICO bounty, good whitepaper and then finally you need to find the good developers in the project.
If you have cross verified that there is no problem you will be getting into the concern bounty you want to join bro.
Here in this forum most of the people picking up the project by checking the manager itself.
Activity: 164
May 28, 2018, 05:16:11 PM
Activity: 448
May 28, 2018, 05:10:26 PM
To pick a good bounty campaign you should be able to predict which projects will be hyped, also team must be trustable and bounty manager must be good.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
May 28, 2018, 05:02:28 PM
If you want to invest in...
You would probably do the bounty campaign!
Activity: 518
May 27, 2018, 03:33:57 AM
if I want to follow the bounty I usually see from the project team that handles the project, and I look at the website what is the purpose and vision of the project's mission, and I read about the allocation of tokens and so on, if I think it is worth my support, I will follow his bounty, and for me the bounty manager is also very influential for my choice.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 03:01:24 AM
Most of my bounties are from social media bounties so first thing I check is if they have lots of activities on their social media accounts as if they don't then you will have a problem doing your job in social media bounty. I also look for bounty campaigns that has less participants so that I will get big rewards than bounty that has many participants.
Activity: 215
May 27, 2018, 02:02:10 AM
You'll have to go through their white papers, and what they'll give you, and the date of the reward.
Activity: 196
May 27, 2018, 12:30:04 AM
First you have to know who the manager and bounty team is. Find a trusted manager and team. Then see the whitepaper, roadmap and website of the project. Look at the amount of allocations provided for bounty and what their tokens cost, then calculate the estimated amount you will receive. I hope this helps.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
February 01, 2018, 04:27:21 PM
When it come to bounty I always be careful never to sofa myself promoting project and at the end will not get pay.  I always looking for a good project through the personality that is promoting it.  Most times doing a promotion on twitter which I always doing through bounty0x has been profitable and promote most of the popular tokens that there have listed on their site.  I think referrer program giving more profits than most other aspects of promotion.
I am developing this account with the aim of promoting ethereum tokens which has been of a great benefits to me.  One thing that I have find out is that the managers that negotiate for the projects also matter.
Activity: 294
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
February 01, 2018, 02:02:23 PM
I often check the amount they got from their pre-sale. If any ICO project sold out everything in pre-sale in just a few days I think it's a good one and I often decide to join their bounty campaign. But it's not right all the time, sometime you need to take a look at their WP and their roadmap to see if it's good enough or not then make your own decision to join their bounty campaign or not Smiley.
Pages:
Jump to: