Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] ACT- Citizens First 🔥 Driving Social Accountability 🔥 [CLOSED] - page 4. (Read 7728 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
this bounty still open or end of bounty ?
i dont understand sir, if end bounty why i'm not received gift .
thanks

All the campaigns are Closed, Except Blog Media

so when bounty social media and signature will distribute sir ?
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
The portal is not working what will happen with the earned stakes there? this one: http://daoact.bountyportals.com/site/login.php

Supposedly, dev can fix the bounty portal to work well, if it is silenced will slow the counting for bounty participants, and certainly the calculation will not work properly..
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
The portal is not working what will happen with the earned stakes there? this one: http://daoact.bountyportals.com/site/login.php
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
If this campaign is closed, is it temporarily? when will come back?  where to track stakes/points earn from filling the questionary about DAOACT? 1000 tokens, is there a spreadsheet where to track that?

Will the shared posts at social media be rewarded?
Activity: 884
Merit: 500
thanks

Do you mean i can apply for blog media and then get paid next month? By the way when social media reward will distributed, or should i withdraw from your bounty portal?
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
thanks

thanks
Activity: 784
Merit: 259
guys read what he wrote before writing comments here .
he said that they updated stakes and sent to the team

Unfortunately there is no updating. Link works but no bounty.

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
guys read what he wrote before writing comments here .
he said that they updated stakes and sent to the team
This campaign distribution is not fair. Irfan does not answer me.

I agree with u

This campaign distribution is not fair. Irfan does not answer me.
legendary
Sugars.zone
Hi Mr Irfan,

I just one throuh the my social media work for this project and I found that in my ACT dashboard(Bounty by Irfan) the facebook share showin readin 0.How it is possible even I still share its every post after campain already closed.I shared every post of ACT on facebook,before campaign closed.Kindly look in to this matter.I can provide the links of all my work on facebook.

thanks

Dont worry, we have already downloaded stat of your work.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Hi Mr Irfan,

I just one throuh the my social media work for this project and I found that in my ACT dashboard(Bounty by Irfan) the facebook share showin readin 0.How it is possible even I still share its every post after campain already closed.I shared every post of ACT on facebook,before campaign closed.Kindly look in to this matter.I can provide the links of all my work on facebook.

thanks
I joined the ACT bounty campaign. I wrote a blog. I'm in the 52nd place on the participant list.
Not accepted. It says "Link not accessible."

But the link is always active. I wrote it in a private message before. But not corrected.

I'll be glad, if you help me. thank you.

Why is not an answer given?
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
Hi irfan_pak10
Do you planned any spreadsheet for this part of campaign? To safe a stakes of participant? Due to twitter limitation soon we will begin loosing our stakes for retweets. Nobody like work for nothing. Pls find some way to save our results.
Thanks in advance.

We already created and sent to the team.
Perfect! Thanks!!!! Is it will be published?
legendary
Sugars.zone
Hi irfan_pak10
Do you planned any spreadsheet for this part of campaign? To safe a stakes of participant? Due to twitter limitation soon we will begin loosing our stakes for retweets. Nobody like work for nothing. Pls find some way to save our results.
Thanks in advance.

We already created and sent to the team.
I joined the ACT bounty campaign. I wrote a blog. I'm in the 52nd place on the participant list.
Not accepted. It says "Link not accessible."

But the link is always active. I wrote it in a private message before. But not corrected.

I'll be glad, if you help me. thank you.
Activity: 518
Merit: 170
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
Good afternoon. I have a question. I learned that after a while the steaks for the reposts on Twitter start to get lost, as Twitter has a restriction on showing tweets. Ie, the first part will come to naught? After all, in the office of the steak starts to melt. Do you plan some sort of a table with the results of the first part?
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
Hi irfan_pak10
Thanks in advance.
Activity: 994
Merit: 335

Thank you, Irfan. But you forgot to change the MEW address. My previous one has been hacked.
So, please shange it to a new addy: 0x1E2E656570D9c201e66ae61b7d0E59E8A826f564

Regards

Sergei Gerasimenko
Pages:
Jump to: