Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] ACT- Citizens First 🔥 Driving Social Accountability 🔥 [CLOSED] - page 6. (Read 7728 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Hello, when did you finish the blog & media campaign calculations? I want to know my article is accepted or not. thank you
Calculation blog / media already updated please see in spreadsheet
Activity: 560
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hello, when did you finish the blog & media campaign calculations? I want to know my article is accepted or not. thank you
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
Hallo sir why at the end on signature campaign I was directly rejected with the reason of low quality post when in week 2 I got 15.000 token but for the third and fourth week I was directly rejected. I already promoted this project and at the end of campaign rejected? Does this make sense? Why not from the beginning?
Im very disappointed
You should keep your eyes on spreadsheet in every week to see what's manager's decision about your post quality. If you asking why not in beginning, it's because irfan wanted to give you a chance to improve your quality but you can't fullfill what he wanted. IMO

When will the tokens be credited?

It's has been announced when this campaign started. Go read on OP
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Hello sir Irfan, I don't know why don't I got any tokens in your signature campaign. I got tokens for previous weeks and it turns 0 at the end of campaign?
Please fix it since I have posted regulary in your signature campaign.

I'm so disappointed that I recieved nothing without informing me the reason why Sad
Meanwhile in mine, I got token for the 1st-3rd week then it turns all into 0 for the final round.

me too. i join on second week in the second week i got my token 15.000 ACT token.
but for third and fourth week manager have not updated so. i dont know i got token in third week or not and then in final round
i rejected and now i got nothing. why like that manager or dev?
if you want to rejected why not in the first when we join?
we have promote this project until end but we got nothing? is it fair??
if your opinion my post on third and fourth week not worth to be pay you can pay me for second week
but now i got nothing although in the spreadsheet befor i got 15.000 token
i hope manager and dev can solve it.
im very disappointed if they just quite.
thanks
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
Hallo dav ..
I would like to ask when you will start a stack count on the list of participants of the whole bounty ...
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
When will the tokens be credited?

Activity: 485
Merit: 100
Hello sir.
Is bounty twitter and facebook also deleted Huh
Looks like the signature campaign has been removed quickly?
Because we've joined in this project and ready to wait until ico ends.
Thanks
Activity: 317
Merit: 251
Hello sir Irfan, I don't know why don't I got any tokens in your signature campaign. I got tokens for previous weeks and it turns 0 at the end of campaign?

I'm so disappointed that I recieved nothing without informing me the reason why Sad
Meanwhile in mine, I got token for the 1st-3rd week then it turns all into 0 for the final round.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com

Activity: 862
Merit: 284
Hallo sir why at the end on signature campaign I was directly rejected with the reason of low quality post when in week 2 I got 15.000 token but for the third and fourth week I was directly rejected. I already promoted this project and at the end of campaign rejected? Does this make sense? Why not from the beginning?
Im very disappointed
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
When will all the bounty be counted, as stated by you, in the previous post that tomorrow will be counted from the whole bounty, and I do not see it ..

thank you
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
What if the cabinet did not consider everything?
We get tokens for the campaign or the whole project is closed?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
What about the progress of this project
Is the sue token sold out for ico and what's on the market to sell token.dan good luck
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
Thank you for this good cooperation Irfan_pak
Do you have any suggest to me to join your another signature campaign sir ?  Grin

Thank you

I have currently 2 other campaigns running, easyMINE and indorse. You can join any one.
Activity: 392
Thank you for this good cooperation Irfan_pak
Do you have any suggest to me to join your another signature campaign sir ?  Grin
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
Hello everyone

To signature participants: Now you guys can remove your signatures.

Also soon we'll announce another signature campaign, We'll love to see you guys in that campaign.

Thanks Irfan
Glad to work with you again.
Waiting for more bounties with your management.
Signature+avatar Changed.

Thanks ACT team
legendary
Sugars.zone
Bounty portal no longer updating,
My new likes, comments, shares and RTs and no longer showing up.
Is the bounty closed??

It is clearly written in subject CLOSED .
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
Bounty portal no longer updating,
My new likes, comments, shares and RTs and no longer showing up.
Is the bounty closed??
legendary
Sugars.zone

Return the reward for the avatar and signature in the table! I removed August 5, wrote about it in the telegram! The number in table 70, in telegram KATALA. I honestly held until the end of the ICO !!!!

I have made this post on August 3.

It'll be updated until tomorrow.

Please do NOT remove your signature until I give you a green signal.

Our all campaign has been closed Yesterday.

Regards

Now i can not help you.

When will you update the spreadsheet for blogs & media?

Will be updated in until August 10.

Hello Sir, I have been promoted to Full Member please update stakes accordingly. I have updates signature + avatar now. I hope it will be updated soon as possible to be sure that it has been recorded.

We do not update ranks in the mid of the week. Ranks are updated at the start of next week, unfortunately, there is no next week.

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
Thank you for the information, but here is there no spreadshet reward ?.
And also when about the distribution to the wallet.?
Spreadsheet reward? What is that? All spreadsheet can be found on page one from this thread.
About your second question, you are really need to read the whole page first, it already stated on first page since this thread was amde
Bounties will be distributed when the ACT ICO smart contract creates and distributes ACT tokens at the end of fundraising rounds?[ANN] ACT - Citizens First. The earliest date for this is 18th November 2017.
Pages:
Jump to: