Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] ADHIVE INFLUENCER MARKETING PLATFORM - page 20. (Read 13240 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 0
Good evening. I'm not in the spreadsheet! what is the problem? How do I know if I'm participating in this campaign?name  GrimeRhyme
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
What is the exact deadline for the end of the bounty campaign?
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Telegram bounty is back! Win up to 0.6 ETH each week by simply adding 3 friends to our telegram chat!
How do you think this draw will be held in the second stage of the bounty campaign?
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Alstad
This is a common problem and we are all waiting for its solution. I would also like to clarify the fact that the first round of the campaign bounty is over and the second round has begun.
Activity: 364
In Facebook, the posts do not disappear? I know that tweet is lost, will not there be problems here?
In Facebook, the post exists until you delete it yourself or until it is deleted by the moderators.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
Activity: 294
In Facebook, the posts do not disappear? I know that tweet is lost, will not there be problems here?
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
My datas haven`t filled in the spreadsheet yet
I have participated on the bounty per two weeks. My reports: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29410448

Where is my name in spreadsheet and when I will get my stakes?
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
Activity: 252

This is the first round of AdHive bounty that will last until 6th of February.

So this stage is over. What will we do with the second stage?
Activity: 224
February 7 bounty campaign continues under the old rules. I would like some official announcements on this issue.
Activity: 320
Well, in facebook spreadsheet were not updated for a long lime(I never saw any update from 10 january), although I filled form.
As regards twitter spreadsheet - I'm in.
The delay is almost three weeks. This is quite a lot.
Once upon a time they must be filled. I do not think that the campaign will end on the first round.
Pages:
Jump to: