Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY & AIRDROP][ICO] « Blockchain Hotels » 1,000,000+ USD / [Daily AirDrop] - page 13. (Read 10583 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

This project seems fair and clever for me. I forecats a success and you have my total support.
 surely it will improve all this field

All my wishes

Can we hope a complete catalan transalation of all tools ?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
a different project from all, a very strong team and investment in the future, I think you should attend without thinking, after I have studied your progeny, I really believe it more, I wish you success
Activity: 164
Hotel Blockchain has a unique and outstanding Hospitality, The project will help travellers who are stranded to access with the coin handy using a friendly pay system. The provisions of job is fascinating from hotel blockchain. The superb architectural environment and interiors for vacations is mind blowing. Winner will also have opportunity to spend time in there, this is encouraging.
It's worth participanting in hotel blockchain
Activity: 54
The Blockchain hotel project will revolutionize the hospitality industry through use of BC tech allowing users who don’t have ordinary access to financing to open up new locations.
Activity: 36
it's worth taking part in Blockchain Hotels project because we get coins for which we can receive accommodation in hotels in the future
Activity: 191
Merit: 5
blockchain hotel will be the first blockchain project in the field of hotels I think. A network of hotels with blockchain backing is a great idea.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Seems like the perfect ICO for the one who travels
Activity: 11
Blockchainhotels is Super Brilliant Project , Hotel Based Blockchain ? This is Super Super Genius !!
And if you have read whitepaper blockchainhotels & Watch their Video , you will interested to Join in this Project !
Activity: 331
Merit: 1
It is good project that allows  travellers book hotels with less or no stress, it worth investing
Activity: 120
You will get a good hotel over the world fastest. thanks you
Activity: 294
Blockchainhotels has a great team who are determined to bring the out, they've got an amazing dev.
Activity: 4
I like this idea. Hotels have always been popular (good ones of course). Plus a new idea with payment. Therefore, I will follow the future of this idea
Activity: 86
i think it's realy worth to participate in Blockchain Hotels project because with his  innovative ideas and amazing programe  it will be the  leader in  the future
Activity: 622
let spread positifity by join this bounty. you can earn hotel coin free and make this project bigger .
Activity: 370
Merit: 255
Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?

Hi, all information can be found in the first post in the section: 2. Whitepaper translation and bitcoin threads moderation.
Activity: 238
It is really worth participating in the Blockchain Hotels 24 project as this is where the logistical and technological future of hospitality resides. Get in early, while you can.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

This is a brilliant concept! Think about it? Imagine if you could have got in when Google was still in a start-up phase?

Wishing Team Blockchain Hotels 24 a great success.

Thank you

Daniel
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
Activity: 106
Merit: 27
One of the most important reason to partecipate in this project is that the blockchain technology is a big revolution if used in this sector and the staff behind Blochchain Hotels has done a big work to develop it in the best way!
Activity: 308
Why is it worth to participate in Blockchain Hotels project? This is the reason:
- Much lower fees due to the use of cryptocurrency
- Reduced fees in general.
- Increases transparency.
- Innovative fundraising platform.
- Increase transferability and audit ability.  
- Decentralized, guest hotels data,
- The fact hotels are off-the-grid means we are not connected to traditional energy sources (energy decentralized).
Pages:
Jump to: