Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY & AIRDROP][ICO] « Blockchain Hotels » 1,000,000+ USD / [Daily AirDrop] - page 11. (Read 10583 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I think Amazing project to use blockchain to book apartment by my crypto. Good development project.
Activity: 23
It'll allow a small investor like me to invest in hotels Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Blockchain Hotels is a GREAT Bounty and very prospective project in travel industry!
Activity: 13
Личнo мнe вceгдa былa cимпaтичнa идeя oтeльнoгo бизнeca. Бaбки xopoшиe и впoлнe лeгaльнo. пpиcoeдиняйтecь и cтaньтe coвлaдeльцeм пpибыльнoгo бизнeca
Activity: 16
Blockchain Hotels is the great project for crypto industry and is real future of hotels business.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
The way the BlockchainHotel team are working tirelessly and if they continue that way, the Blockchain Hotels project will be one of the best. Keep it up great project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
The very good project for real investors is that. If this goes on then the project will be successful in terms of not a bad profit in general for investors. How many softcap on ICO ?  Huh
Activity: 84
Blockchainhotels nice good awesome project hotels with his own crypto currency
With enjoy word with blockchainhoteles wonderful place awesome hotels crypto currency
Activity: 11
Friend just brought this project to my attention, looks great and really like the initial promotion going on here to get the word out!/ Thank you for your bounties! I appreciate it, I hope for your project's success in the future! Smiley
Activity: 121
I like Blockchain Hotels vision of hotels decentralized from electricity and water sources, completely different from traditional hospitality. It's an interesting idea.
Activity: 240
Blockchain Hotels will provide hotel services in countries around the world without using cash and will big to Word.
Activity: 113
its a nice project. its worth help me too rich in future... This project is worth to participate because it has
well planned and most important they have a nice goal.... wish for the good luck
Activity: 434
Merit: 25
Whats the project relationship with IOTA Technology ! can someone please answer me this ?
Activity: 303
Merit: 1
I support blockchain hotels project because being an extraordinary place to stay or
hangout, Blockchain Hotels will have their own
data center with computing power to support the
crypto world and blockchain technologies. We will
build nodes not only for popular crypto assets like
Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dash etc, but also we
will also share our space for new and innovative
blockchain projects helping to build a decentralized
future. Blockchain Hotels are working to help
support the entire blockchain ecosystem
worldwide.
Activity: 252
Blockchain Hotels will provide hotel services in countries around the world without using cash. The project was wonderful.
Activity: 210

to be able to get engaged remotely while enjoying a paradise is not far from as good as it gets
Once ppl see how i
Easy it is for hci to come successfull lot will follow suit
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
0xF3D1641d0A3511367999969D4b956343cc85f704
This project is worth to participate because of the project was well planned and most important they have a nice goal in the future and a very nice team.
Activity: 7
Few reasons why it is worth it to participate in Blockchain Hotels project:
1. Unique concept
2. Coin value based on real-life demands
3. Dedicated team
4. Great community/admins
Pages:
Jump to: