Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty alone is not enough - page 7. (Read 10879 times)

Activity: 431
Merit: 100
July 05, 2019, 04:21:01 AM
A project requires marketing and for the project to succeed, developers usually need the help of an internal marketing and external marketing team. Bounty is an external marketing team and indeed Bounty is not enough to make an ICO / ITO / IEO / STO project a big success but at least the Bounty has helped the project to become big.
many of the ICO or IEO projects also carry out their own promotions by conducting events and collaboration. it's one form of seeking support. especially now the IEO with the support of the exchange will definitely be better. some IEO project managers also carried out bounty campaigns, because they considered the bounty campaign to be very important in building stronger communities.
Activity: 116
Merit: 12
July 05, 2019, 04:17:53 AM
sometimes many projects that carry out promotions are just bounty without any promotions such as paying influencers, doing big promotions on sites like coinmarketcap and icodrops because they don't have the funds to finance them, therefore the project only relies on funding running on its own without any paid promotional actions.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
July 05, 2019, 03:58:42 AM
A project requires marketing and for the project to succeed, developers usually need the help of an internal marketing and external marketing team. Bounty is an external marketing team and indeed Bounty is not enough to make an ICO / ITO / IEO / STO project a big success but at least the Bounty has helped the project to become big.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 05, 2019, 03:45:07 AM
Bounty campaign to promote a new project is the least option for the any project because it doesn't need much money to to run only the investment needed for it manager salary per week or monthly.and the effectiveness might be less if they have only spammers for the bounty campaigns and it is the reality because high quality poster will not available for useless token payment.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
July 05, 2019, 03:30:34 AM
I think it's high time projects know that they cannot rely solely on bounty and airdrop as a means of promotion. A lot of projects launch and they rely on their bounty campaigns and airdrop to help bring in investors and therefore fail to reach their softcap.

I never said bounties are not effective but it should only be used to create and reward their community not to bring in investors. If a project wants to promote it crowdsale then the team should deploy real promotional means like paying top influencers, attending conferences, advertisements on top sites like coinmarketcap, etc. Because no matter how good the project is, if it can't market properly then it won't reach its goals and if a project is mediocre but have a top notch marketing program, it will succeed beyond expectations.

maybe you are right,
but don't forget bounty also help the project to spread the words about the project itself
especially signature campaign, social media and content creators, because all part has different target my friend
and bounty is one from many way in marketing strategy buddy
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
July 05, 2019, 03:30:00 AM
Gone are the days of code for more or less successful promotion of the project was enough bounty campaigns or airdrops. Now bounty can be seen only as an additional campaign. Competition in the ICO has grown very much.
Don't worry friend, the bounty will still continue and give you profit. even though the current market conditions are not very good for bounty hunters because not many projects pay well. but the bounty will still be there to help new and developing projects promote their projects.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
July 05, 2019, 03:29:06 AM
I think it's high time projects know that they cannot rely solely on bounty and airdrop as a means of promotion. A lot of projects launch and they rely on their bounty campaigns and airdrop to help bring in investors and therefore fail to reach their softcap.

I never said bounties are not effective but it should only be used to create and reward their community not to bring in investors. If a project wants to promote it crowdsale then the team should deploy real promotional means like paying top influencers, attending conferences, advertisements on top sites like coinmarketcap, etc. Because no matter how good the project is, if it can't market properly then it won't reach its goals and if a project is mediocre but have a top notch marketing program, it will succeed beyond expectations.

Even if they protect properly and massively, investors will not invest if they do not have a good platform that investors will find interesting and many users will use it, it will not gain ground, developers should first look at their own project if it has potential, if there is none than promoting it will not complete the goal.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
July 05, 2019, 03:23:28 AM
Gone are the days of code for more or less successful promotion of the project was enough bounty campaigns or airdrops. Now bounty can be seen only as an additional campaign. Competition in the ICO has grown very much.
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
July 05, 2019, 02:30:44 AM

I agree on bounty alone is not enough the team should do their part by building investors confidence in their project, they can do this by taking up AMA ask me anything webinar and holding conference, I hate projects developers who are very hesitant to show who they are and what are their expertise.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
July 05, 2019, 02:05:13 AM

any project who solely rely on bounty and airdrop as a means of marketing is a total amateur and that project to be honest will not work. I have seen projects like that, and they don't go far. Bounties and airdrops should serve as a substitute to the companies marketing.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
July 05, 2019, 01:57:25 AM
I do not think that in fundraising marketing companies in the initial issue of coins (ICO), something essentially needs to be changed. Previously, the ICO teams very successfully raised funds for their projects through the bounty campaigns of the ICO, even at a time when cryptocurrency was not as well known as it is now. The problem with fundraising now is not the inadequacy of advertising the project, but a fall in the level of trust in such projects due to numerous frauds in these projects. If you remove fraud in ICO projects, their popularity will increase again and there will be no problems with fundraising.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
July 05, 2019, 01:41:23 AM
That's true, having bounty campaigns as the only marketing activity for a project is not enough. marketing of any project is one of the integral aspect which would help the success of the project but most  team members don't really put this into practice. There has to be several press releases so that many investors can get to hear about the project only then would tokens sales reach hardcap.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
July 05, 2019, 01:33:34 AM
Bounties are great way to introduce and distribute cryptos, this measure the willingness of individuals to participate in promoting the project, however, the number of participants or even the duration of bounties are not a measurement of success.  
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
July 05, 2019, 01:16:09 AM
I don't think that bounty is not the right tool to promote a project, and cause investment funds not to reach the softcap, but the reality of today is that there are too many hidden projects to cause many investors to hesitate and choose to remain silent. maybe promotion actually becomes a good way. but the most important thing is that the project team must be able to prove that they are not a scamer.

It is a way to promote project marketing to investors. Not everyone will know your project whether it is a potential or a talented team
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
July 05, 2019, 01:07:08 AM
for me don't expect from a bounty prize. of course we must develop business in trading or investment. and as a positive value, we get capital from the bounty. besides that we can open a real business according to our pleasure, so that income continues to run

That's a good advise, bounty alone is not profitable and one cannot rely on it, best way is to look for other opportunity to make money, we don't have to find a lot, but only focus on the one that could give long term success if you do better, and I'm talking about trading.

It's not a job where you get a fix salary but you invest on your skills here because you believe you can make, this kind of way to make money is very risky but if you are good enough, you'll consider it the easiest way to make money.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
July 05, 2019, 12:50:04 AM
Bounty campaigns is a tradition in projects that want to promote their project by paying tokens, btc, eth etc to their participants. It's a mean to give additional exposure to investors worldwide, i think projects has their own marketing team and they know bounties are not enough way to target their audience.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 05, 2019, 12:45:16 AM
Bounty alone isn't enough to promote well a project, however with the help of social media campaigns, it help promote the project better since majority of the people now are along and keeping in touch with their social media accounts. But i think its not enough, much better if the project does have a website and make unique quality products or outcomes of their project so that many investors would join in the project.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 05, 2019, 12:31:30 AM
for the current situation, I agree that the bounty will never be enough for our portfolio. because now there are many bounties that are very slow to do the process, whether it's distribution or listing, so it takes a very long time, even 6 months to 1 more year. therefore there must be other initiatives such as trading, or long-term investments to fill the portfolio gap while waiting for the bounty. maybe 2 years before, just a bounty was enough.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
July 05, 2019, 12:27:12 AM
I don't think that bounty is not the right tool to promote a project, and cause investment funds not to reach the softcap, but the reality of today is that there are too many hidden projects to cause many investors to hesitate and choose to remain silent. maybe promotion actually becomes a good way. but the most important thing is that the project team must be able to prove that they are not a scamer.
Activity: 744
Merit: 10
https://goldeth.io/
July 04, 2019, 11:59:25 PM
bounty and airdrops are good marketing strategies, this method has proven to attract many new investors and lay people to join and take part in this industry. the rest in my opinion depends on how the developer works and the team in developing the products they make.
Pages:
Jump to: