Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ANN] [ICO] : HUMANIQ (ICO 06|04|2017) - page 58. (Read 78986 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Public account for Humaniq start up
Hi all,
New tasks have been created on the ViralExchange, please login to participate in it.

Regards
I heard of this project this morning, just joined your newsletter Wink. I also created my account on the ViralExchanrge, now I need to wait patiently for your tasks.

Hi, new tasks have been created today, you can check the ViralExchange for it
Sent you my Ethereum address wallet via PM as requested.

Good luck HUMANIQ team  Smiley

thank you for your response, we got it
joined email subcribe bounty  Wink

welcome on board

Hi there,

Yesterday (march 20th) i subscribed on humaniq's newsletter out of pure interest in the project. Reading further into the specs i found that there is this bounty also for subscribers so i filled in my data under the link provided in your original post today and got a positive response ('Your response has been recorded.') but yet wonder if I am eligible for the bounty as my subscription happened on time but my data entered too late?

anyway, wish you a great launch & progress and truly like the idea & concept!

cheers, pain

congratulations, you made it
Good news social media bounty is coming so waiting to know more details about this. I hope there will something interesting about this bounty too.

Sure, you can always count on that. always visit the viral exchange for all the information you need to know on updates and new tasks.

For social bounty, you need to publish more details like stakes per week and no of tweets, no of likes,public shares etc

Thank you for your advice, but the prices are rated per action and its in the viral exchange, its accessible once you login.
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
Hey, bitcointalk!

We ve talked a lot about Bounty Campaign for social media...
And finally we ve created it!

We decided to process it through viralexchange service, as you all probably know it.

Thus, to participate in it.
You should register on https://theviralexchange.com/

Then you should make some tasks as to "like" page on facebook, make retweet or subscribe channel.
For this activities you earn Humaniq tokens.

Budget for this Bounty will be taken from pre-ICO tokens.
So initial allocation for current Bounty campaign ll not be changed and decreased.

New tasks will be added soon.
We ll publish updates here!

For social bounty, you need to publish more details like stakes per week and no of tweets, no of likes,public shares etc
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Good news social media bounty is coming so waiting to know more details about this. I hope there will something interesting about this bounty too.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Hi all,

Today is the last day to join the newsletter subscription, we are still collecting new members, but this will end in few hours.

Do join now so as not to miss this golden opportunity.

Best regards
Humaniq Team

Hi there,

Yesterday (march 20th) i subscribed on humaniq's newsletter out of pure interest in the project. Reading further into the specs i found that there is this bounty also for subscribers so i filled in my data under the link provided in your original post today and got a positive response ('Your response has been recorded.') but yet wonder if I am eligible for the bounty as my subscription happened on time but my data entered too late?

anyway, wish you a great launch & progress and truly like the idea & concept!

cheers, pain
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I joined the newsletter but didn't have a Ethereum address. What can I do to still get a stake?

Thanks!

It only took less than 1 minute to create eth address try here www.myetherwallet.com
Do not forget to save PrivateKey

Oh, thank you very much!  Cheesy

My address is: 0xFF70EeDA6fb9380d30b9a202C7a4970A2D966D37

Looking forward to this project!

And once again, thanks!
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
I joined the newsletter but didn't have a Ethereum address. What can I do to still get a stake?

Thanks!

It only took less than 1 minute to create eth address try here www.myetherwallet.com
Do not forget to save PrivateKey
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
social media bounty use the viral exchange service,, thats good idea dev,,
Activity: 10

Thanks!
I heard of this project this morning, just joined your newsletter Wink. I also created my account on the ViralExchanrge, now I need to wait patiently for your tasks.
You are welcome!

We ll have them tomorrow.
Activity: 812
Merit: 252
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Hey, bitcointalk!

We decided to process it through viralexchange service, as you all probably know it.

Then you should make some tasks as like page on facebook, make retweet or subscribe channel.

So initial allocation for current Bounty campaign ll not be changed and decreased.

That is good decision I would like to hear some good news about this bounty.
Hey, bitcointalk!

Then you should make some tasks as to "like" page on facebook, make retweet or subscribe channel.

Activity: 558
Merit: 500
I think you would not be disturbed by the bounty campaign for Twitter and Facebook users.
Activity: 5
join newsletter bounty
Pages:
Jump to: