Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] Bezop.io - Ecommerce Token #2096 ETH# [FINISHED] - page 8. (Read 21135 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 110
Still no awards. I doubt it will be distributed.

i think the same way too. scammers!
Activity: 910
Merit: 105
Still no awards. I doubt it will be distributed.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10

oh god .. there are still a lot of fools in this forum, everyone is waiting for distribution but you still send the link here .. can't you read? the project is ended and don't spam
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
We're used to patience... In many campaigns bounty is paid in a few months.
Activity: 280

Now, we have completed all of the distributions. We are cleaning up a handful of claims; either folks that didn't receive enough tokens or feel they didn't get referral credits, etc.

Hmmm...not sure I believe this. I don't see anyone here saying they received their rewards, quite the opposite actually.
Has anyone received anything seriously ?
all already distributed? I'm nothing yet? I work with energy not with bot? what if there is hidden from all this?
Activity: 658
Merit: 851
Admin responded to the bounty: "Alot of people have been using bots and account  that are not viable, so we are selectively picking bounty Account that have shown proof of work"

Ok then, I hope they won't screw us over this. If they really ban the bots, they will have to give more rewards to the real hunters.
They better not change the number of tokens given in total.

One more thing, what is this tweet saying they have distributed almost everything ? From what I gather here, they haven't distributed shit.

Anyway better communication would be appreciated.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Any news here? I haven't received my tokens yet. Cheers.

No one did. Devs say bounty campaign didn't give much profit to them and was filled with bots so they're reviewing every participant manually.

No profit or anything else that is no problem with us, but all of bounter have do their job very hard and I think it is not fair
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
Admin responded to the bounty: "Alot of people have been using bots and account  that are not viable, so we are selectively picking bounty Account that have shown proof of work"
Activity: 658
Merit: 851

Now, we have completed all of the distributions. We are cleaning up a handful of claims; either folks that didn't receive enough tokens or feel they didn't get referral credits, etc.

Hmmm...not sure I believe this. I don't see anyone here saying they received their rewards, quite the opposite actually.
Has anyone received anything seriously ?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 630
Bezop team shared today this explanation with facebook.

Bezzopians, we know that everyone is beginning to really itch and squirm for some real solid information and updates. We also know that we've continued to ask you to be patient and that your patience is probably beginning to wear a little thin.

Let me tell you this, we are about to make some very significant announcements. We promise they are not far off and will be well worth the wait. It will simply be irresponsible for us to let anything out that is premature. That said, we are so close that when we do announce, ALL of you are going to be ecstatic that you stuck with us and joined our community.

Now, we have completed all of the distributions. We are cleaning up a handful of claims; either folks that didn't receive enough tokens or feel they didn't get referral credits, etc. We will have all of that wrapped up this week. We are now 90% focused on product development...tightening up the Road Map and completing critical adjustments. Please remember, if you have a claim, send an email with the nature of the claim, the documentation that supports you claim, if BTC, the address you paid into, and the address of the ERC20 compatible wallet. Now, you will NOT get a response until they actually process your email. Then, you will either get tokens in your account, an explanation why you didn't, or a request for more information. That's it.

We know that in some ways, our communications have been far better then most ICOs and we also know that we need to do far better in other areas like customer support. We are addressing all of this. As to customer support, we quite frankly got caught with our pants down when John McAfee announced us as ICO of the week. We were totally unprepared for the avalanche that quickly beset us. That coupled with the relentless security challenges, we were unable to ramp well enough to handle it. Now, having more room to breath, we are able to address these and other issues and we are committed to doing so.

We are asking one last time for you to please bear with us. We will be coming out with a set of announcements that will make us all thrilled that we are Bezoppians. Please stay tuned...

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

No one did. Devs say bounty campaign didn't give much profit to them and was filled with bots so they're reviewing every participant manually.
There are several bots on this page. People (bots) do not follow the topic and just publish reports, although bounty has long ended.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
wait aja gues ,,,,,  manager is still in the process of calculating, wait for the end of this month certainly div it gives good news.
Activity: 602
Merit: 279

Activity: 154
Merit: 25
Activity: 364
Did anyone recieve there bounty token?
Activity: 168
Hi Dev,

Is it ok now change the signature?

Thanks
You can change your signature, the bounty manager has issued a notice, and patiently waited for the reward to be distributed.

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: