Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] Bezop.io - Ecommerce Token #2096 ETH# [FINISHED] - page 4. (Read 21135 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
I received a payment from a signature campaign an hour ago, but it was not the same as what was said in the op thread, that I only get 1000 bezop, and not 5000 bezop.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
We have to see how many people are actually interested. So far 3 people think its a good idea, including myself.
We can use telegram as means of contact or if anyone has other suggestions share please...
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I agree, let's create a group, we will unite and act together. Where to join?
Together we have more chances
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
1-2 people will hardly make a difference but if we message him in masses he might respond.
We can also create a telegram group and see what we can do from there
I agree with you that bezop deceived all bounty participants and bounty participants should safeguard their own labor achievements.
Activity: 246
Merit: 0
I think what you guys do will be useless, better go and forget this project .. because I see the manager himself is not trying to defend the bounty of the participants .. just wasting your time are all here
1-2 people will hardly make a difference but if we message him in masses he might respond.
We can also create a telegram group and see what we can do from there
what do you think of the idea that we contact Mcafee over twitter and ask for his help to contact Bezop? He is their advisor, who knows he might surprise us, worth a try.
Activity: 246
I will not pay you at all why you are so stupid doing this
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Fake account obviously.
you are right, this is a fake account made to spread fud about the bezop, but what is their motive? is not this project finished and successful?
yes indeed the project is a big success but they don't want to pay the participants who have joined and supported this project, without the participants of this project will not success .. so it makes sense that many people get angry and spread the FUD ..
Activity: 542
Merit: 3
Rogue deceived people - scammers !!!
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
YOUC - www.youengine.io
Why don't we ask the dev on the medium and comment their article on medium?
maybe they will think about it if we ask them there.
Activity: 133
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Fake account obviously.
you are right, this is a fake account made to spread fud about the bezop, but what is their motive? is not this project finished and successful?
Activity: 658
Merit: 851
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Fake account obviously.
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
+1

I already left negative trust on their BTT profile, you should all do the same https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/blocklife-1310720

Comment on their scam project on the ANN thread rather than bounty
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
if any one starts a campaign of anti-bezop i would surely love to join the campaign

Count me in too.
Count me in too. I would like to deal with these scammers once and for all.
I also want to be with this anti Bezop campaign. We can start all this by mentioning John McAfee on twitter as he was one of the advisers of Bezop team. If these campaigns like Bezop continue to scam bounty hunters while disrespecting their works then how can we be stand together in this community?

Certainly. +1 from my side as well.
Activity: 565
Merit: 268
Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent
if any one starts a campaign of anti-bezop i would surely love to join the campaign

Count me in too.
I also want to be with this anti Bezop campaign. We can start all this by mentioning John McAfee on twitter as he was one of the advisers of Bezop team. If these campaigns like Bezop continue to scam bounty hunters while disrespecting their works then how can we be stand together in this community?
Activity: 392

Count me in too.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 630

Count me in too.
copper member
Merit: 8
copper member
bezop team is a scamer/....... we should run a campaign of anti-bezop... and dump the bezop..... then word they will think of payment
copper member
they had respondened me by email saying how many coins u had earned.... i answared 2200 then no repy no feed back even if we ask the question on their telegram group.. they ban us ... bounty question.... you will be banned...
Pages:
Jump to: