Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] Bowhead Health Bounty Campaign - page 10. (Read 35600 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
September 22, 2017, 02:24:39 AM

Respected bounty manager,

As you said you are just a bounty manager,maybe its your first project you managing and you have a full member rank.I think you worked hard to get that rank,maybe worked as bounty hunter for sometime.Most of the participants who joined and worked for bowhead have higher ranks not newbies.We worked or working for many projects and we better know what is written in ANN bounty.We read every rule carefully.If we didn't find anything wrong then why to ask in beginning.Now you are showing us rules.Do you want us call those rules now manipulated rules.
You & other bowhead official are threatening participants,we are just protesting.Bowhead is going to freeze unsold tokens and later in 2018 they will again supply them into the market with current market rate at that time.Now explain to us what they lost,they are just freezing it not burning them.Who know they unfreeze them before lock in period.
Why they abusing participants by not paying their hardearned shares.
I also request other fellow participants not to use abusive language or content.But calling it a scam or fraud not abusive.Mr. BM you tell us what we call it??? If you have right to through us out from campaign then you need to remember we also have some rights here on BCT and on social media.You can't stop anyone.
Discuss the matter with management seriously instead of threatening us because I found people discussing negatively all over social media about bowhead.
I know project is excellent and I personally invested small amount in it.But you people are not doing fair with people who worked for bowhead for a long time period.

Hello Riyaz22,

Our community team consists of myself and Artyom. Bowhead have released a strategy on unsold tokens and if you have any further questions on our token strategy going forward please feel free to PM me directly for a response.

We welcome discussion and feedback from all members of our community and have acted on this advice throughout our ICO. Regarding your interpretation of our bounty rules calling the project a "scam or fraud" is in violation of our expected code of conduct. There are expectations on behaviour for participants and making potentially damaging, unsubstantiated claims on multiple channels is against our rules. We have provided two options for our bounty participants to choose from and we look forward to providing extra incentives for $AHT Club Hodlers

When I came across this project and read full project I have seen potential in this project.I also invested a small amount in this project.I already received the amount of AHT token.I and also as I think other bounty participants worked with dedication and spent valuable time here to earn bounty token.Everyone angry because its against ethics to change rules after completion of campaign.As a bounty manager and a BCT member you also have idea how other participants react in these type of cases.According to me participants reactions are genuine.
Now according to bowhead statement unsold AHT token are going to freeze for a period.Now tell us what about the token you not intended to pay to participants???where you put them???Not that property of participants who worked for bowhead marketing.
You are free to level and put any rule on us but truth is you people are not doing justice with participants as well as with your own professions.
You are insisting again and again only the rules which favor you in one glance but not the mistakes you made since beginning of this project.If bowhead's plan was to give only 1% of token in market after ICO sale then why they mentioned the total supply,not even that they put a figure off 1000 000 AHT to attract participants.Do we consider this as a manipulation strategy???
I filled the form for AHT club membership but I did because it prevent me to sell the token early.
Can you show us the changes you people made during the campaign regarding bounties payouts???I found none of them.Was this our mistake we choose Bowhead for our signature campaigns,social media and other campaigns.Do you want us to realize that???Do you want us to accept your new terms easily so that in future other projects also do same with us???The rules you making base for threaten participants is part of every campaign.You can check them with every project but I have seen, some project even they not met with their ICO targets still they paid the participants what they announced.

Here is the example of one project Rivetz just go through it how they allocate the bounties and also read their statement which is very much clear.

For this bitcointalk bounty program, Rivetz has reserved 0.75% of Total Coin Sold During ICO Crowdsale. All of these RvT tokens will be fully distributed among the Rivetz bounty campaign participants. As the total amount of participants is unknown, the RvT token will be allocated, based on a predetermined amount for each bounty campaign.

We are looking forward to engaging with you!

Distribution of Rewards

Social Media campaign: 30%
Blog/Media Campaign: 20%
Translation Campaign: 15%
Signature Campaign: 25%
Slack/Telegram Campaign: 10%

Where as now your English ANN bounty announcement turning manipulated,because you put that figure of 1000 000 AHT just seems to attract participants but in real your intention was not pay after the campaign ends.Now you are not paying attention to your own statement to payout bounties.You just showing us what rights you have to do with participants.You are really playing with participants and I don't know what participants will do if didn't get accordingly.You can't threaten with those rules which are parts of every campaign.I think none of the participant break those rules during campaign and everyone work sincerely.
Activity: 210
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
September 22, 2017, 12:38:03 AM
This thread suddenly turned dizzying now. This used to be a great thread with interaction between participants supporting and promoting the project wholeheartedly and dev and CM. Right now, everything's full of confusion and anger. I hope there will be a middle ground for both parties to meet and compromise. Otherwise, the entire community of bowhead supporters will be seriously affected.
There is no middle ground ... Either you BEND THE KNEE (Inspired by Games of Thrones Season 7) Tongue or Join the ELITE Club.
Activity: 901
Merit: 500
September 21, 2017, 11:52:12 PM
If you really want an fair play, you must to burn unsold tokens,
Yes

or make an airdrop to investors.
No need
Activity: 728
Merit: 368
Sancho
September 21, 2017, 11:35:27 PM
If you really want an fair play, you must to burn unsold tokens, or make an airdrop to investors.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
September 21, 2017, 11:27:32 PM
This thread suddenly turned dizzying now. This used to be a great thread with interaction between participants supporting and promoting the project wholeheartedly and dev and CM. Right now, everything's full of confusion and anger. I hope there will be a middle ground for both parties to meet and compromise. Otherwise, the entire community of bowhead supporters will be seriously affected.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Bowhead Health - Community Manager
September 21, 2017, 11:10:17 PM
All who will call the project a scam, spam, go personal abuse or go out of the norm of decency will be removed from all the bounty programs in our project, as it was mentioned in the rules as well

hello dev and campaign manager ,,
I just clarification about my removal in the list bounty ,,,
and I just wanted to ask.
do you as a team manager already run your work correctly?
and do you understand the responsibilities and rights of for managing this campaign so that you can easily cross me off the list of recipients of campaigns you manage ,,, where your thoughts
and just now I am joining the manager who is not consistent with the rules ,,,,
thanks dev ,, but this is not the performance of a professional manager ,,,,

Hello Corroze,

Removing members from our bounty is not a decision we take joy in or make hastily. Please reference my earlier response for clarification on this ruling. If you would like to discuss this further please feel free to PM me.
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
September 21, 2017, 10:49:34 PM
All who will call the project a scam, spam, go personal abuse or go out of the norm of decency will be removed from all the bounty programs in our project, as it was mentioned in the rules as well

hello dev and campaign manager ,,
I just clarification about my removal in the list bounty ,,,
and I just wanted to ask.
do you as a team manager already run your work correctly?
and do you understand the responsibilities and rights of for managing this campaign so that you can easily cross me off the list of recipients of campaigns you manage ,,, where your thoughts
and just now I am joining the manager who is not consistent with the rules ,,,,
thanks dev ,, but this is not the performance of a professional manager ,,,,
Activity: 112
Bowhead Health - Community Manager
September 21, 2017, 10:08:40 PM

As you said you are just a bounty manager,maybe its your first project you managing and you have a full member rank.I think you worked hard to get that rank,maybe worked as bounty hunter for sometime.Most of the participants who joined and worked for bowhead have higher ranks not newbies.We worked or working for many projects and we better know what is written in ANN bounty.We read every rule carefully.If we didn't find anything wrong then why to ask in beginning.Now you are showing us rules.Do you want us call those rules now manipulated rules.
You & other bowhead official are threatening participants,we are just protesting.Bowhead is going to freeze unsold tokens and later in 2018 they will again supply them into the market with current market rate at that time.Now explain to us what they lost,they are just freezing it not burning them.Who know they unfreeze them before lock in period.
I also request other fellow participants not to use abusive language or content.But calling it a scam or fraud not abusive.Mr. BM you tell us what we call it??? If you have right to through us out from campaign then you need to remember we also have some rights here on BCT and on social media.You can't stop anyone.
Discuss the matter with management seriously instead of threatening us because I found people discussing negatively all over social media about bowhead.
I know project is excellent and I personally invested small amount in it.But you people are not doing fair with people who worked for bowhead for a long time period.

Hello Riyaz22,

Our community team consists of myself and Artyom. Bowhead have released a strategy on unsold tokens and if you have any further questions on our token strategy going forward please feel free to PM me directly for a response.

We welcome discussion and feedback from all members of our community and have acted on this advice throughout our ICO. Regarding your interpretation of our bounty rules calling the project a "scam or fraud" is in violation of our expected code of conduct. There are expectations on behaviour for participants and making potentially damaging, unsubstantiated claims on multiple channels is against our rules. We have provided two options for our bounty participants to choose from and we look forward to providing extra incentives for $AHT Club Hodlers
Activity: 72
September 21, 2017, 09:58:35 PM
do you need English to Thai translation?
September 21, 2017, 09:47:41 PM
All who will call the project a scam, spam, go personal abuse or go out of the norm of decency will be removed from all the bounty programs in our project
Quoted. Is dev threatening their own participants? Cheesy

You have reduced the bounty reward from 1,000,000 tokens to 80,000 tokens. Just burn your 92 million tokens and it should be same.
It seems that way, should be enough for a red!

Bounty manager/Head both are just trying to impose their way of working, FALL in line and take what we give or we will kick you out!

You will surely know in future what happens when you try to harass bounty hunters and threaten them instead of finding a solution to potential scam that this bounty is trying to create.

For the part where some members are dis-respecting the project team member with offensive content/language, I agree with you. Its not acceptable. Period

But when you try to impose monumental decision of cutting down our stakes more than 12 times then definitely we have every right to grill you with our queries, concerns and issues.

We are not cutting 12 times. If circulating supply is 8m tokens and 12.5% will be bounty tokens? It was written that it is 1%. Many people did PM us for clarification, we also have a telegram for bounty with more than 100 people and quite a few people asked how it works and we said that it will be the way it is currently now.

I am not threatening noone, I guess I am more threatened by users. I just said not to be offensive.

If you will read the rules more carefully you will find:
*Bowhead reserve the right to remove stakes/participants from the bounty for any reason such as unethical behaviour and fraudulent submissions.
The problem and bottle neck here is 1% of Total Supply! You are reducing bounty pools from 250,000 to 20,000, isn't that 12 times cutting?
The only way forward which I see is share for bounty hunters to be increased, Total locked coins to be decreased.

Or else you should burn all your locked coins, which will be fair for all investors and participants!

Hopefully, all other people will calm down as you did and will follow your current manners. Thank you for that!

It was written  "1% or" .. some people did ask us, what does it mean, so we explained it.
For example, when I take part in any bounty and I do not understand clearly the rules, I always ask what it means...

Creative Bounty - 0.25% or 250,000 AHT
Social Media Bounty - 0.25% or 250,000 AHT
Bitcointalk.org signature Bounty - 0.25% or 250,000 AHT
Translation & Moderation Bounty - 0.2% or 200,000 AHT
Telegram and Slack Bounty - 0.03% or 30,000 AHT
Newsletter Bounty - 0.02% or 20,000 AHT

Not sure which ANN you did read, but English one is priority, as written in the main thread.

The team did not take the final decisions on the tokens yet.

You can read the update from 9th August here - https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/0B2CimLH8gflNMzY0WEFhRlBxSlU
You dont have to teach me manners or how to behave. I have manners to be honest and respectful to good people. For cheats and scammers, I dont give shit and will make sure they meet their destined fate.

From this bounty what everyone is seeing is a bounty campaign involving management from White Color community (Doctors) who boast of having high esteem, integrity and ethics and are scamming or cheating people by not giving their well deserved reward.

To be honest, I dont even want your pennies. I will keep on creating awareness till every user in this bounty realize the issues and they need to stand up when they see something wrong. So if you want to ban me or disqualify me, I dont care  Grin Grin  

Again, you are presenting only half the truth, let me shed more light on this: It was written  "1% or" 250,000 of TOTAL SUPPLY and not CIRCULATING SUPPLY
Your total supply is still the same 100M. So stop mis-presenting facts here Wink

I agree with shade_wrath.Bounty manager maybe this is your first project for management and don't try to make it first and last.We are not only working for this project,we have lots of project with same kind of terms and condition but they paid even they didn't met with their fundraising targets.On other hand bowhead not even burning but just freezing unsold token and are going to supply them in near future in 2018.I asked it from your telegram representative.
Before this project you also worked for different projects as participants and now tell us how did you react if this kind of situation came across you???I think you are aware about all this but you favoring them even you know they are now manipulating rules.
September 21, 2017, 09:32:38 PM
All who will call the project a scam, spam, go personal abuse or go out of the norm of decency will be removed from all the bounty programs in our project

You have reduced the bounty reward from 1,000,000 tokens to 80,000 tokens. Just burn your 92 million tokens and it should be same.

Bounty manager/Head both are just trying to impose their way of working, FALL in line and take what we give or we will kick you out!

You will surely know in future what happens when you try to harass bounty hunters and threaten them instead of finding a solution to potential scam that this bounty is trying to create.

For the part where some members are dis-respecting the project team member with offensive content/language, I agree with you. Its not acceptable. Period

But when you try to impose monumental decision of cutting down our stakes more than 12 times then definitely we have every right to grill you with our queries, concerns and issues.

We are not cutting 12 times. If circulating supply is 8m tokens and 12.5% will be bounty tokens? It was written that it is 1%. Many people did PM us for clarification, we also have a telegram for bounty with more than 100 people and quite a few people asked how it works and we said that it will be the way it is currently now.

I am not threatening noone, I guess I am more threatened by users. I just said not to be offensive.

*Bowhead reserve the right to remove stakes/participants from the bounty for any reason such as unethical behaviour and fraudulent submissions.

September 21, 2017, 09:29:22 PM

The problem and bottle neck here is 1% of Total Supply! You are reducing bounty pools from 250,000 to 20,000, isn't that 12 times cutting?
The only way forward which I see is share for bounty hunters to be increased, Total locked coins to be decreased.

Or else you should burn all your locked coins, which will be fair for all investors and participants!

Hopefully, all other people will calm down as you did and will follow your current manners. Thank you for that!

It was written  "1% or" .. some people did ask us, what does it mean, so we explained it.
For example, when I take part in any bounty and I do not understand clearly the rules, I always ask what it means...

Not sure which ANN you did read, but English one is priority, as written in the main thread.

You can read the update from 9th August here - https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/0B2CimLH8gflNMzY0WEFhRlBxSlU
You dont have to teach me manners or how to behave. I have manners to be honest and respectful to good people. For cheats and scammers, I dont give shit and will make sure they meet their destined fate.

From this bounty what everyone is seeing is a bounty campaign involving management from White Color community (Doctors) who boast of having high esteem, integrity and ethics and are scamming or cheating people by not giving their well deserved reward.

To be honest, I dont even want your pennies. I will keep on creating awareness till every user in this bounty realize the issues and they need to stand up when they see something wrong. So if you want to ban me or disqualify me, I dont care  Grin Grin 

Again, you are presenting only half the truth, let me shed more light on this: It was written  "1% or" 250,000 of TOTAL SUPPLY and not CIRCULATING SUPPLY
Your total supply is still the same 100M. So stop mis-presenting facts here Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
September 21, 2017, 09:05:06 PM

It was written  "1% or" .. some people did ask us, what does it mean, so we explained it.

September 21, 2017, 08:59:55 PM

*I guess I am more threatened by users* - I think this is in response to bowheadcommunity message where he raised his hand first.

September 21, 2017, 08:39:15 PM

September 21, 2017, 08:35:34 PM

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
September 21, 2017, 08:12:21 PM

We are not threatening bounty participants. We are taking serious the things you say about the team and we will not allow any abuse of the team member!

I am not a developer of the project, I am a community manager. That is 2 huge differences.

The decision about burning 92 million tokens is still opened..

I hope it will solve the future of these 92M tokens. My humble opinion, burn these tokens and it's all solved Smiley
September 21, 2017, 08:08:07 PM

We are not threatening bounty participants. We are taking serious the things people say about the team and we will not allow any abuse of the team member!

I am not a developer of the project, I am a community manager. That is 2 huge differences.

The decision about burning 92 million tokens is still opened..
Activity: 1036
Merit: 269
September 21, 2017, 07:25:06 PM

Is this enough to get red trust?
Activity: 901
Merit: 500
September 21, 2017, 07:21:47 PM

Pages:
Jump to: