Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] Bowhead Health Bounty Campaign - page 9. (Read 35600 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
September 23, 2017, 12:29:07 AM
Overall whole bounty hunter community not satisfied with this kind of behavior of developers as well as Bounty Managers.Few weeks back Opus project also tried this same thing.They said signature bounty participants receiving much more stakes than an investor which is not fair with investors.This was their opinion.But the bounty manager julerz12 made it clear to whole project team that community is going to protest and he worked inside of bounty community and developers agreed for full payment. Here in the case of Bowhead it seems bounty manager trying to threaten participants instead of doing something to resolve the problem.It seems they want negative trust vote and a SCAM level for Bowhead.
They are still underestimating the power of the bounty hunter community.Let them try it.They waste valuable months of hard working bounty hunter community.Let them face the consequences.

Wait for the day they just distribute according  to new amount of 80,000AHT.After that they will definitely have nightmares.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
September 22, 2017, 10:21:27 PM
Hey, devs! You want us to HODL our share of AHT tokens right? So why don't you just give them all to us and let us HODL them ourselves. After all, they are our fair share for the task that we sincerely did. I never had the slightest plan of selling them instantly. My plan was always to hodl them for a better time. However, I think that HODLing them myself is the right thing. Why should you be HODLing the tokens that you should be distributing to those doing the hard work of promoting this project?
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
September 22, 2017, 09:53:05 PM
This is unfair with bounty hunters who worked their ass for 2 months! Just give them their bounties! 1% of the total supply as what they are expecting and burn those unsold tokens! Wink It will be good for all.
Activity: 210
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
September 22, 2017, 09:40:32 PM
why you cut the allocated token in the bounty ? it clearly stated in the first page that the allocated token in the bounty program is 1% of total token supply and not 1% of circulating supply. The total token supply is still 100m. You either burn the unsold token so the total supply is also cut or just distribute the promised allocated bounty.

This is not fair to all participants who join this bounty ive been participants of many campaigns and when they stated its total supply you need to give the total supply you promise you should do clear things early dont give false  promises  the manager are playing safe with this issue .
if you said it to all of  the participants earlier I'm sure that no one in the campaign will promote this long .

Hello, thank you for your questions. 92M Bowhead tokens are locked which means the supply has been decreased. The locked $AHT tokens are non transferable for at least 1 year. In a year’s time we are likely to have another set of locks to ensure our team and anonymous patient data providers are well incentivized. We have designed the $AHT club for bounty participants to provide long term rewards for those who choose to HODL with us.

Please also see our $AHT Tokenholder Update for further details on our strategy as we progress through our timeline.
Why you trying to mis-guide people that supply is decreased? At any point of time after token creation your supply will remain 100M. If you lock for 1 year, 5 year or 15 years, doesnt matter. The locked supply is still at your disposal which means you can do whatever you want at later period or may be earlier, which is a risk for investors/bounty hunters as well.
Dont present a picture that supply is decreasing, no its not!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 22, 2017, 06:51:20 PM
give us what we earned and continue your project, but not with us, I do not want you to be evil, but you change the rules not in our direction, why we should understand you and not get tokens for your work now and not after 1 year!

for us it's a little money, but if you do that, then other projects will do the same! and what will this turn into for us?
Activity: 602
September 22, 2017, 06:44:25 PM
2 months with reports worked for you and you do not want to pay! what do you call?  SKAM !!! your business will be bent if you are so concerned with those who work for you and will work!
copper member
Activity: 2100
Merit: 903
White Russian
September 22, 2017, 02:57:12 PM
Wow, I see the team has big plans for unsold tokens. It's look like SCAM, guys.
It's look like SCAM for participants of the bounty campaign, it's look like SCAM for investors, maybe it's realy SCAM?
Activity: 490
September 22, 2017, 02:42:48 PM
why you cut the allocated token in the bounty ? it clearly stated in the first page that the allocated token in the bounty program is 1% of total token supply and not 1% of circulating supply. The total token supply is still 100m. You either burn the unsold token so the total supply is also cut or just distribute the promised allocated bounty.

they did that just to attract participants and help for the promotion. and now that the ico is finished they no longer needed you. so they will manipulate and change again the bounty pool.

it's not fair to the participants!
people promoted the project.
spend your precious time on it!!
big request to the developers to reconsider their terms
Activity: 728
Merit: 368
Sancho
September 22, 2017, 01:59:07 PM
Hello, thank you for your questions. 92M Bowhead tokens are locked which means the supply has been decreased. The locked $AHT tokens are non transferable for at least 1 year. In a year’s time we are likely to have another set of locks to ensure our team and anonymous patient data providers are well incentivized.
Don't tell us fairy tales. In one year (maybe earlier, I don't believe team of project anymore) you will have 92 mln of tokens at your full disposal. But noone fm bounty hunters will not be invited to share this piece of cake. So, pay us now 1% of total suply (1 mln tokens) or burn unsold 92 mln of tokens. Otherwise we will start huge campaign in social media and here, on BCT, to let the crypto community know, that your project is SCAM. Over.

We do not have 92m tokens at our full disposal. Please read the update from 9th August here - https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/0B2CimLH8gflNMzY0WEFhRlBxSlU
Easy to determine, SCAM or not. Just one question, 1% of solded tokens in 2018 and 2019 will be paid to participants of the current bounty campaign in addition to the 80k tokens?
Activity: 462
September 22, 2017, 12:43:05 PM
I participated only in the creative bounty, I still love this project and calling it scam is just bullshit. In my opinion, either remaining tokens should be burned now or 1M bounty should be paid in the long run, I mean when bowhead's supply is 100M, payout of total of 1M bounty should be completed in that time but it is too late for this kind of distribution. 20.000 token for signature campaign and there are approximately 100 participants, 200 token for one participant if we take all stakes equal and it worths $50. It seems not fair for 2 months of bounty campaign. These are my opinions and may be wrong.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
September 22, 2017, 12:17:21 PM
Hello, thank you for your questions. 92M Bowhead tokens are locked which means the supply has been decreased. The locked $AHT tokens are non transferable for at least 1 year. In a year’s time we are likely to have another set of locks to ensure our team and anonymous patient data providers are well incentivized.
Don't tell us fairy tales. In one year (maybe earlier, I don't believe team of project anymore) you will have 92 mln of tokens at your full disposal. But noone fm bounty hunters will not be invited to share this piece of cake. So, pay us now 1% of total suply (1 mln tokens) or burn unsold 92 mln of tokens. Otherwise we will start huge campaign in social media and here, on BCT, to let the crypto community know, that your project is SCAM. Over.

We do not have 92m tokens at our full disposal. Please read the update from 9th August here - https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/0B2CimLH8gflNMzY0WEFhRlBxSlU
Activity: 350
3D Blockchain Applications Platform
September 22, 2017, 11:58:08 AM
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Bowhead Health - Community Manager
September 22, 2017, 11:13:53 AM

This is not fair to all participants who join this bounty ive been participants of many campaigns and when they stated its total supply you need to give the total supply you promise you should do clear things early dont give false  promises  the manager are playing safe with this issue .
if you said it to all of  the participants earlier I'm sure that no one in the campaign will promote this long .

Hello, thank you for your questions. 92M Bowhead tokens are locked which means the supply has been decreased. The locked $AHT tokens are non transferable for at least 1 year. In a year’s time we are likely to have another set of locks to ensure our team and anonymous patient data providers are well incentivized. We have designed the $AHT club for bounty participants to provide long term rewards for those who choose to HODL with us.

Please also see our $AHT Tokenholder Update for further details on our strategy as we progress through our timeline.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
September 22, 2017, 08:53:33 AM

Activity: 672
Merit: 140
September 22, 2017, 08:12:01 AM
from the 14th of september till now I am waiting for no division too. What to do ?

What are you waiting for?
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
September 22, 2017, 06:21:15 AM
from the 14th of september till now I am waiting for no division too. What to do ?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
September 22, 2017, 06:06:25 AM
seeing all of this concerns me as an AHT holder. why do you think you would lose money if you burnt the unsold tokens? low circulating supply can kind of be a selling point... lol. it looks worse to me the way it is right now. been listed on tidex for a while and although it's new, there's barely any action going on. you should still at least have higher volume than last week's hyped up multi-level marketing token from India, and you don't

come down to our lowly level if you can just for a few seconds, and try and see why holding that stupidly large amount of coins for "at least a year" looks dumb and is a giant red flag to prospective buyers of your token
Activity: 364
September 22, 2017, 05:51:04 AM

they did that just to attract participants and help for the promotion. and now that the ico is finished they no longer needed you. so they will manipulate and change again the bounty pool.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
September 22, 2017, 02:44:12 AM
Guys, What about bounty distributions? Does heard anything?
Activity: 294
September 22, 2017, 02:41:26 AM
Pages:
Jump to: