Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Campaign are wastage of time? - page 20. (Read 4200 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 07:17:26 AM
No, of course, I invest my time in money and do not think this time is lost
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 07:10:31 AM
Participating in Bounty Campaign is not a waste of time at all. It requires commitment and consistency, then follow the rules and regulations of each campaign you are doing to ensure that you are actually doing the right tasks required of every bounty hunter. Stay focus till the end, then follow news up on it after completion.
Good luck.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
July 10, 2018, 07:07:49 AM
Yes, the Bounty campaign is in some sense a lottery! In order to arrange payments it is necessary to work constantly for at least 3 months!
Activity: 378
July 10, 2018, 07:04:46 AM
Doing bounty campaign is not a waste of time, Bounty campaign can give you a money if you choose wise campaign.
Activity: 226
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 06:59:24 AM
If I make money on bounty companies, then I do not consider it a waste of time
Activity: 189
July 10, 2018, 06:52:35 AM
there is considered all of the bounty campaign is time wasted, I think not. if we can find a good company I think you will get paid balance with your work. but now to find a good company is very difficult. many companies are scam, you have to be careful.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 06:48:01 AM
If you find a good decent company, then this is not wasted time. It turns out very good earnings. But the main thing is the good company, and now there are very few of them
Activity: 70
July 10, 2018, 05:58:03 AM
Taking part in a Bounty campaign is a very rewarding way to spend a lot of our time, the way we need a long time to get paid does not really affect the fact that we are actually being paid for the online time we do.
Activity: 199
July 10, 2018, 02:53:33 AM
if the tokens earned are worth the time spent participating in the bounty, I guess that does not include the waste of time, but if the opposite is true, after two to four months following the bounty campaign it turns out the tokens are not worth the time spent on the bounty campaign that's just a waste of time, especially if after participating in bounty campaign for 1 to two months and it turns out bounty campaign it is a very wasting time and disadvantage
Activity: 882
Merit: 101
July 10, 2018, 02:06:50 AM
I think so. If the result at the end of the bounty company is good then it is not a waste of time. But if you do not get paid, then you've wasted your time in vain.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
July 10, 2018, 02:04:38 AM
It all depends on the company. If you choose a promising bounty company, the time will not be wasted and you will get a good reward
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 02:04:22 AM
no, that's the rules. every job takes a lot of time, especially in the world of sales. such as bounty, we wear the participants who promote the bounty program given time for several weeks and will be paid if bounty is complete. Let's just say we work.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
July 10, 2018, 01:58:35 AM
It depends on the project, it can be considered as waste of time if you join in scam project. If you will join in bounty campaign, you should ensure that the people behind the project are strong. The product should also good and there should be improvement and development.
Activity: 341
July 10, 2018, 01:57:15 AM
Guys do you think bounty are campaign wastage of time because of we take particiapate in bounty campaign it take 2 to 4 month time the end up and after end the bounty campain it would distribute the token after more 1 to 2 months.
So isn't wastage of time? After taking token you dont know what is the value of token or it is available in exchange or not.

Not every project is as long. It is important that this work is not too difficult, if choose the right project will be paid pretty much money. That's why more and more people do it. I don't think it's waste of time. When we wait token distribution, we can do others project
Activity: 52
July 10, 2018, 01:55:53 AM
I don't think it is. You get to visit the site more and learn by participating in discussion. It's been good for me so far.
Activity: 96
July 10, 2018, 01:54:44 AM
It dependso on how the bounty program is designed. Some are just easily seen as shillers and instead of helping to market the ico, it's doing the other way around
Activity: 210
July 10, 2018, 01:53:30 AM
I think in doing Bounty work, you need patience to finish. Taking part in a Bounty campaign is a very rewarding way to spend a lot of our time. Indeed most tokens prices after ICO expires will decrease. But if you follow is a good project, I'm sure its value will go up.
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
July 10, 2018, 01:37:04 AM
Bounty company gives you the opportunity to earn money, you just need to choose a good project, it's not a waste of time.
In order not to lose time in vain by participating in the Bounty Campaign, you must first analyze its ICO project. And it is desirable to participate simultaneously in more than 20 Bounty Campaigns
Activity: 94
July 10, 2018, 01:08:58 AM
Bounty company gives you the opportunity to earn money, you just need to choose a good project, it's not a waste of time.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
July 10, 2018, 01:04:14 AM
Yes, I think so too. I even wait for them to pay more than 2 months. After a long wait it turns out my token can not be sold because the price is so low. Better to join some bounty so as not to feel too long to waitting for payment of bounty.

Actually in the team of the project before they distribute our bounty rewards that we participated in the campaign the price of coins we receive was be going so low but we need to hold some a long before the price of be back again into high prices.
Pages:
Jump to: