Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Campaign are wastage of time? - page 17. (Read 4200 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 09:33:00 AM
Bounty campaigns are not a waste of time guys, you just need to pick the right bounty campaigns to make some good money. Only participate in bounties where you think that the project has a good and strong team and also a good project that is really needed. I always prefer long term holdings if I participate in bounties!
Activity: 168
July 12, 2018, 06:27:41 AM
There is only one thing that does not waste time in the crypto environment, which is the reward campaigns. If you want to make money in this bad time, you can join the reward campaigns.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 06:12:31 AM
I don't see it as a waste of time, although some bounties campaign last longer up to 13-14-15weeks. If a law should be implemented for each campaign to last between 3-8 not exceeding 8weeks. It will be good too.  But one thing is for such that if you do your task correctly and effectively you will be rewarded.
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 06:09:01 AM
Guys do you think bounty are campaign wastage of time because of we take particiapate in bounty campaign it take 2 to 4 month time the end up and after end the bounty campain it would distribute the token after more 1 to 2 months.
So isn't wastage of time? After taking token you dont know what is the value of token or it is available in exchange or not.
Wasted time if your not rely interested, crypto is good if you rely understand the mean use of it and it's giving opportunity to us to discovered a new things and technology that we will use in upcoming future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
July 12, 2018, 06:08:45 AM
Guys do you think bounty are campaign wastage of time because of we take particiapate in bounty campaign it take 2 to 4 month time the end up and after end the bounty campain it would distribute the token after more 1 to 2 months.
So isn't wastage of time? After taking token you dont know what is the value of token or it is available in exchange or not.

The time you spend earning money is not waste of time. Bounty campaign don't take you too much time, so your opinion is not true. About the worthless coins, I think we can completely avoid that by researching carefully before choosing a campaign. About duration of campaign, you don't have to join all week of campaign, it doesn't take as much time as you say.
Instead of entertaining during free time, we join the bounty campaign to earn extra income, and you call it's a waste of time?

I have two sides about this topic. Bounty campaign is indeed a good source of extra income. You could get earnings without having to invest money unlike investments. And in my opinion, a bounty only becomes a waste of time if it was a scam where time and efforts is not worth giving to.

That's right, if the project is scam or weak then you do not get payments and that means you'll waste your time. And it is you who are responsible for choosing projects.
Activity: 122
July 12, 2018, 06:06:07 AM
Unfortunately, most campaigns last too long. Waiting for a long time can be boring for bounty hunters. But, it can be good its return. You can make more money and profit. Looking at it from this direction, it is worth to wait. But this situation depends on campaign that you will participate.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 12, 2018, 05:54:56 AM

The time you spend earning money is not waste of time. Bounty campaign don't take you too much time, so your opinion is not true. About the worthless coins, I think we can completely avoid that by researching carefully before choosing a campaign. About duration of campaign, you don't have to join all week of campaign, it doesn't take as much time as you say.
Instead of entertaining during free time, we join the bounty campaign to earn extra income, and you call it's a waste of time?

I have two sides about this topic. Bounty campaign is indeed a good source of extra income. You could get earnings without having to invest money unlike investments. And in my opinion, a bounty only becomes a waste of time if it was a scam where time and efforts is not worth giving to.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
July 12, 2018, 02:24:32 AM
Now engaged in Bounty the company has become very unprofitable. Payments decreased tens of times. But if there is an account and there is no work, then you can participate in Bounty campaigns.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 10:33:56 PM
Bounty campaign is not waste of time, there are many benefits that we can get from participating in bounty campaigns. There are many people who earned promising and profitable altcoins because of bounty campaigns.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
July 11, 2018, 10:33:39 PM
somehow it is just because nowadays it is take so long time for bounty to distribute to the participant. For me it is just like play gamble when I participate on some bounty campaign. wasting time or not it is all just like depend on our luck too nowadays, so do some research about the project that we are on it. just learn everything in this cryptocurrency world to earn everything.
that is why you just need also to study or make some research for what campaign are you may able to participate even that the truth is we cant ever know how is this may come to be able benefited , well for me i just depending also on some participants that are joining and for the manager if he is handling some project.
Activity: 322
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
July 11, 2018, 10:27:35 PM
It's really a waste of time because of the weight of effort you spend to a bounty that is only a scam or a bounty with a poor team. Another thing that makes it a waste of time if more participants are involved because you will only received a small slice of the bounty pool even if you are working on it since the first week of campaign till finished.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
July 11, 2018, 10:16:41 PM
somehow it is just because nowadays it is take so long time for bounty to distribute to the participant. For me it is just like play gamble when I participate on some bounty campaign. wasting time or not it is all just like depend on our luck too nowadays, so do some research about the project that we are on it. just learn everything in this cryptocurrency world to earn everything.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
July 11, 2018, 10:08:04 PM
Participating in bounty campaigns is not a waste of time but very lucrative unless you did not study about the project before participating. With that you can fall as a prey to scam projects.
Activity: 158
July 11, 2018, 10:00:37 PM
There are still some bounty campaign that does their promise to distribute their tokens on time. As to the value, it depends mostly on the tasks and your rank at BCT. I think you just think of it as your savings that its time to sell when they finally distribute
Activity: 120
July 11, 2018, 09:53:52 PM
I think it depends on the number of participants of the bounty, if there are so much participants in one bounty, and if it takes month to finish the bounty, yes it is not worth it and wasting our time.

But bounty is good enough to do, because you dont need money to do that, and if you are lucky enough you can get a big bucks, i do a lot of bounties campaign, signature, a ton of social media, and many more.

So far it is worth it to do.
Activity: 793
July 11, 2018, 09:47:30 PM
Be patient, you will receive your token. After that , when the token list exchange, you can sell it.
Activity: 196
July 11, 2018, 09:30:51 PM
Despite all the reports and rumors spreading of scam bounty campaigns I still participate it and still believe bounty campaigns are still worth my time. Yes bounty campaigns takes too long but I believe it is normal because they follow a procedure and a pattern that will lead for it to success. Even if bounty campaigns will be extended for long periods as long as I think the campaign is good then I am fine with that.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 11, 2018, 09:25:55 PM
I think bounties still worth our time. Just don't expect too much and work as hard as you can. We will be rewarded someday. I experience a lot of scam or unsuccessful ICO but I never stop joining bounties. I will immediately join the next bounty when I am finished with the other one. I will keep on doing that until I came across with a LEGIT ICO that will pay me. Out of 8 bounties I joined, 3 of them paid, 2 are still on the process and the other 3 were unsuccessful or scam. These are short term bounties.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
July 11, 2018, 01:09:44 PM
Each project sets out its own conditions for bounty campaigns and we either accept these requirements or not. If you don't like any conditions, then you can not participate in this project. Just choose a project with the most suitable bounty for you.
Activity: 349
July 11, 2018, 10:47:37 AM

Pages:
Jump to: