Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Campaign are wastage of time? - page 25. (Read 4200 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 04:23:06 AM
We waste time wasting when we join a grace campaign if you can choose a fake and without destination. A campaign of grace is one of the major projects. You know that as a reward you also get a grace depending on how it explains a project. Ofcourse we can get great rewards and waste time for bombs and tokens that are throwing but for me too, this is not the time to waste us because it's hard to work but it's also worth It and It takes a few minutes daily or hours of fulfilling a job that someday will help our needs complete some coin exchange .. so there is no time to regret just replacing it.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 03:57:01 AM
Bounties are not waste of time, it depend on how you do your research on the type of bounties you engage yourself. If bounty take 6months for it execution and it's a strong project, it's never a waste of time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
July 08, 2018, 03:46:14 AM
Guys do you think bounty are campaign wastage of time because of we take particiapate in bounty campaign it take 2 to 4 month time the end up and after end the bounty campain it would distribute the token after more 1 to 2 months.
So isn't wastage of time? After taking token you dont know what is the value of token or it is available in exchange or not.
Yes it is sometimes, if you joined scammed project and unsuccesful one. There are campaign also that after 12 months again extended. But not all project, others succeded and distributes the rewards.
Activity: 131
July 08, 2018, 03:30:40 AM
If you think encrypted money is a scam, you can avoid any reward.

I think Bounty is a very interesting way to make money, but you need time and patience. But Bounty is not for everyone.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
July 08, 2018, 03:27:06 AM
Guys do you think bounty are campaign wastage of time because of we take particiapate in bounty campaign it take 2 to 4 month time the end up and after end the bounty campain it would distribute the token after more 1 to 2 months.
So isn't wastage of time? After taking token you dont know what is the value of token or it is available in exchange or not.

Wow just wow! How come it would be just a waste of time when you, yourself getting some benefits of it. What is waste is your thought towards bounty campaigns, blame yourself instead of them it is your attitude not them. If you don't like bounties then don't ever engage on them it would be just a waste for you right? Go to your ideal campaign which is not a waste of time for you sir. Bounties are great hope you knew it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 03:25:59 AM
Its not actually a waste of time but rather an opportunity at hand, this kind of work is really time consuming and required more patient and strategy because its one of kind currency work, posting and waiting for your profit to come in a matter of time is not a waste of time specially when you see your profit growing
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 03:23:44 AM
Bounty campaigns are like an investment that we do not have certainties. We invest our time and effort into things that we are not sure if it will pay off or not. But it is worth the risk. If you have been paid and that project is a good one, then you are a winner.
Activity: 252
July 08, 2018, 03:20:05 AM
A large number of fraudulent projects have been watching lately and it's hard to do something about it!! Waste of time talking? I do not agree with you!!! First, you gain experience in understanding the cryptocurrency market and the entire blockchain system. Second, you do a good job helping a good project, and third, you get the opportunity to earn some capital in the future in the coins of those projects that you have supported on the way of their development)
Activity: 146
Merit: 2
July 08, 2018, 03:10:33 AM
I think you wrongly understand the bounty potential because it is useful gain some knowledge in crypto platform so you just spend 10 to 15 post but you gain unpredictable profit. So this is the worthy profit in every participants. If you feel it is waste of time you only loose the best platform but others are aware in bounty program.
Activity: 462
July 08, 2018, 03:10:02 AM

I don't think so. Picking the right bounty campaign to participate on is not really a waste of time specially if they declared a very profitable token after pre-sales. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of non-profitable bounty campaigns out there, but you really have to be keen and pick the right ones.
Activity: 84
July 08, 2018, 03:06:32 AM
It is a waste of time if you choose to? Doing just signature bounty mostly if you are a low rank member is a waste of time, what you can do is to do other bounties, you can support your signature bounty with, content creation, translation, social media bounty then you will earn better
Activity: 247
July 07, 2018, 09:30:26 PM
No bounty campaigns are not a waste of time. I have been participating bounty campaigns for a long time and I have earned a good amount of profit now. Yes bounty campaign is not easy, stressful and time consuming but the rewards that I receive for my hard work in the end is totally worth it.
copper member
Activity: 168
July 07, 2018, 09:29:05 PM
No they are not. If smth get you paid is not a waste of time..
Activity: 546
July 07, 2018, 09:27:43 PM
It is definitely takes a lot of time to write Bounty and wait for the reward.
From this point I would say its a waste of time.
Sometimes, you can find a scam among the Bounty.
Sure, it helps to gain additional money for your budget, but is it worth of your time ? Decide yourself.
Yes, doing bounty campaign will takes our time everyday plus the commitment that we needs to accomplish and mostly the campaign will last 3-4 months and that is the span of time that we work without guarantee that hunters will surely rewarded by the tokens because there are now many bounties that are not succeed and others are scam but besides its worth it after we receive our reward and only waste time if we can join those scam project.
Activity: 210
July 07, 2018, 09:27:23 PM
Well, I don't think they are a waste on general terms, but there's definitely a lot of scams nowadays which can lead to you wasting your time and efforts, so it's all about choosing the right bounty.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
July 07, 2018, 09:26:21 PM
If it was a waste of time, no one would have done it. Personally, I see it as a great income for additional work, and many people do it already as the main work. A hunter earn not a small amount
Activity: 224
Strategist
July 07, 2018, 09:23:40 PM
Well, I guess almost all bounties really are a waste of time but there are some that are worthy. As long as you are earning from it, it is not a waste of time. All you have to do is choose the right bounty to join into. Do some research about the project, that's the key!
Activity: 146
Merit: 2
July 07, 2018, 09:21:32 PM
at the end of the campaign if you receive your tockens , it's because you've choosed a legit one and that's not waste of time , you've received the fruit for your hardwork .But if the campaign gives you a blow with a scam don't think that it was waste of time you've just learnt a lesson
Activity: 28
July 07, 2018, 09:16:34 PM
No. It's really a hit or miss. Look for a team running the ICO who cares about their bounty hunters.
I recall reading a post here that he already earned more than $2,000 thru bounty alone. It took as while though to build his stack.
Activity: 36
July 07, 2018, 09:09:03 PM
Some of the bounties are really good as they give a coin already in the market which is insta profit right there.
Pages:
Jump to: