Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Campaign are wastage of time? - page 36. (Read 4200 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 12:40:16 AM
It is never wasted, because you choose the wrong potential campaign, thus wasting your time and effort. So I advise you not to think so negatively
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
July 03, 2018, 12:39:33 AM
Guys do you think bounty are campaign wastage of time because of we take particiapate in bounty campaign it take 2 to 4 month time the end up and after end the bounty campain it would distribute the token after more 1 to 2 months.
So isn't wastage of time? After taking token you dont know what is the value of token or it is available in exchange or not.
it all depends on what you produce during the bounty, is not a waste of time if you make money by participating bounty campaign. well, bounty is now a lot of scam and token that you get never entered in exchange. that's what wastes your time for nothing.
Activity: 143
July 03, 2018, 12:32:11 AM
Its not a waste of time, I have joined for 6 months and they are really worth it to do. We need to be patient when working and holding their tokens until their price rises up.
Activity: 128
July 03, 2018, 12:26:15 AM
To get paid, you have to pay time. The thing you do is to spend a lot of time to get it. If you feel that you are wasting your time, don't make a bounty. Because it still has a scam, it seems that nothing is gained. You still leave as early as possible, and it is more appropriate to invest money directly. In this way, you may get a good reward in a shorter period of time instead of making a bounty. task,
I don't think it is impossible to do anything in one go. Only by constantly trying, can you truly understand its value and get paid. What you have to do is to believe what you are doing now, to be rewarding and meaningful. Don't think it's a waste of time
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
July 03, 2018, 12:19:37 AM
If your vision is aimed to think for a long term, look at bounties as an additional income and ability to receive variety of potential coins. Don't seek for a short term margin, but on a distance of 1 year just imagine, how much tokens you can earn and if it is enough for your efforts?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 12:15:40 AM
If you think I am, follow bounty campaign is a very effective. Especially if you do to fill the free time you have. It is really very useful. You invest for the future. While there are still many opportunities in the bounty campaign, then I think the join as many bounty is the right choice.
Activity: 350
July 03, 2018, 12:11:00 AM
Most of them will just your time but there are a few which will give you some dollars. Just find something really good although most of them will take you several months or a year to get your bounties. Try signature campaign.
Activity: 182
July 03, 2018, 12:06:55 AM
I'm a fan of signature campaigns but not any of the other ones tbh. It's important to pick quality projects.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
July 03, 2018, 12:04:28 AM
Bounty campaigns are chance to win coins without spending money. Of course, we all want to get a prize in a short time. Sometimes the calculation and distribution stages can take a long time in the bounty campaign. In my opinion no problem, if distribution happens smoothly.
Activity: 203
July 02, 2018, 12:27:52 PM
The campaign now is becoming more and more and longer unlike before that it only lasted for 1 month now 6-7-8-9 weeks is the length of a campaign.
And some project won't become unsuccessful in the future so it is better to choose the project that you find interesting, enjoying also your campaign is one way to lessen your loss during your bounty hunting.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
July 02, 2018, 12:19:23 PM
Guys do you think bounty are campaign wastage of time because of we take particiapate in bounty campaign it take 2 to 4 month time the end up and after end the bounty campain it would distribute the token after more 1 to 2 months.
So isn't wastage of time? After taking token you dont know what is the value of token or it is available in exchange or not.

That's a waste of time if you follow only the ICO project that has no potential for growth. But, if the ICO project you follow has the potential to grow and be useful in the future, I think spending 2-5 months will not be in vain.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
July 02, 2018, 12:11:22 PM
Bounty campaign like ICO should be chosen very carefully. It is necessary to study the project and its team, to look at the goals and terms prescribed in the White Paper. Only after a detailed study - decide on the participation.
Activity: 218
July 02, 2018, 12:07:41 PM
I do not think bounty campaign is a wastage of time. Though participation in bounty campaigns many times take a long period of time before one can finally get token rewards but that does not really mean it is a waste of time. Many ICO projects don't end until the hard cap has been reached hence, making the bounty campaign enlongated. Waiting for a bounty campaign to finish no matter how long really worths it if and only if one is sure of the project. Hence , if one is actually sure of the integrity of a particular ICO project, then waiting for the time it ends should not be discouraging.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 12:05:49 PM
If we have tried joining the bounty programs several times and got nothing, it means wasting time only. But, if we only have tried once, it means you are effortless. If you joined more bounties and got payment, that is worthy. Actually, it will depend on your effort and chance in bounty. If you can analyze and participate in the legit bounty, it will never waste your time. It will be very profitable and promising for you.
Activity: 140
July 02, 2018, 12:03:13 PM
Bounty campaigns are need your patience and time.they are not wastage of your time it's just require your dedication.and if you follow all criteria of bountys then you will get your rewards.
Activity: 285
Merit: 102
July 02, 2018, 11:56:45 AM
During these six months, the company's bounty is very spoiled. It has not become as profitable as before. A lot of scammers. Therefore, everything depends on the chosen company
Activity: 187
July 02, 2018, 11:50:54 AM
depend of project. some projects are scam so waste of time. also some campaigns are very good. i already done 20 campaigns. i got 2500$ more.
Activity: 56
July 02, 2018, 11:19:12 AM
As a bounty hunter we need more patiance because bounty will take our time. ico,distribution and listing on market is takes several months. but if we get a good project all time we spent on it is worth.

Activity: 115
July 02, 2018, 09:32:54 AM
Bounty campaigns are anything but a waste of time.. There is no other thing that will give you as much free coins for minimal work as bounties do. You get to make a lot of money when the coins that you get from bounties end up doing well.  The problem now is that bounties take too long to pay out which makes it seem as if you are not making any profit
Activity: 196
July 02, 2018, 08:35:19 AM
I've already thought about this question before, it's very good that I've come across it in this thread. Lately, I've been leaning more and more towards the idea that bounty is a waste of my time. Because I've been doing about 2 hours a day for three months, I haven't received anything yet. It is very long and painful - to wait for payment. Provided that now most of the projects are scams. I am very upset with the current situation.
Pages:
Jump to: