Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Campaign are wastage of time? - page 39. (Read 4200 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 04:44:55 PM
Personally, bounty campaign is not a waste of time as it has afforded the opportunity to not only acquire a new skill but also to have a source income in addition to the existing one. The latter is in fact the reason venturing into cryptocurrency.
Activity: 116
July 01, 2018, 04:43:15 PM
I do bounty on bare enthusiasm, I have no panic and paranoia about whether I get the money or not, of course I want to earn, but if the draft Scam or tokens do not cost anything, then I do not get upset Smiley
Activity: 285
Merit: 3
HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit
July 01, 2018, 04:35:34 PM
Of course it isnt, bounty campaigns are not a wastage of time. As you, I am annoyed by the delays in bounty distribution process, exchange listing and any other specific delays in the ICO, but you will get your money sooner or later, if this isnt scam project, just wait and keep calm  Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 268
July 01, 2018, 04:27:33 PM
time is more precious resource that we all have, so if your salary is less than those rewards, no point to waste time, but if u are living in the poor country, it is a good start into crypto world
Activity: 224
July 01, 2018, 04:24:46 PM
bounty is a waste of time, ate badly to choose companies. There is a very high probability of getting caught with scammers. But if you approach the choice more responsibly, 8 out of 10 companies give a good profit
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 03:58:23 PM
I think bounty is good way to earn extra cryptos, depends how serious you are, i saw many people are doing full time on it now. I guess the money earned are pretty good if you are Asian for example. 1-2 k a month is a very good income, although I think many are finding it tough to reach that level at the current slow market.
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 03:52:06 PM
of course, if you participate in one or two companies). But if you participate in many, you do not notice how the time passes before payment
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 03:46:14 PM
If you want to earn money you do everything just to support your needs. Making money needs a lot of patience its not like a magic. Joining bounty campaign  needs patience to  earn your effort.Everything has its time.
Activity: 308
July 01, 2018, 03:44:56 PM
Guys do you think bounty are campaign wastage of time because of we take particiapate in bounty campaign it take 2 to 4 month time the end up and after end the bounty campain it would distribute the token after more 1 to 2 months.
So isn't wastage of time? After taking token you dont know what is the value of token or it is available in exchange or not.

Yes, I think also so that this is a waste of time. Despite that this is a process that must be undertaken and that they do for a long time because their token promote the ICO. And with good sales and sales targets ICO soon treetops, of course, ICO will be quickly completed.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
July 01, 2018, 03:37:40 PM
I participate in various campaigns of generosity ICO and I think that this is a good job, which periodically brings good profits. Of course, if you think it's exhausting, if you expect months to pay off and for a very long time, then of course you can find yourself a more worthy and promising occupation. Everyone has their own life circumstances and situations. Therefore, for some, such conditions of earnings are suitable, for others there is.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 01, 2018, 03:18:17 PM
all takes time and hard work, to achieve something must need both of them as well as in following the bounty campaign only diligent and diligent people who will succeed not the person who complained against the time
Activity: 126
July 01, 2018, 03:16:21 PM
I do not think so. If you choose good companies and have a lot of subscribers in social networks - it's not bad to earn money. And if you can write articles - even more money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 03:13:20 PM
bounty campaign not waste of time, if you feel like that may be you join in a wrong bounty. most of people in here work as bounty hunter including me because we can get extra income from that. if you unlike bounty you can try to joining signature campaign and get paid every week in bitcoin.
Activity: 279
Merit: 13
July 01, 2018, 02:31:48 PM
No. Bounty campaign is a good way for us to earn money.
And participate in bounty campaign will give us good profit specially signature campaign.
That's is true if doing bounty campaign will take more time. But to be succesfull person we need to be patience.
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
July 01, 2018, 02:28:33 PM
Bounty compaign is not wastage of time.Before you participate in bounty compaign you have to research carefully about it.There is also need to trust in bounty in which you have to participate and get income in the future.This is a great way to earn income.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
July 01, 2018, 02:25:47 PM
Guys do you think bounty are campaign wastage of time because of we take particiapate in bounty campaign it take 2 to 4 month time the end up and after end the bounty campain it would distribute the token after more 1 to 2 months.
So isn't wastage of time? After taking token you dont know what is the value of token or it is available in exchange or not.

No,of course not. Even how long it is for as long as there iz a paymentand has value it is not a waste of time. It woukd only be a waste of time if you joined into a scam campaign in which you will not get paid.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 02:20:32 PM
Not at all doing something to earn money isn't waste of time. It becomes waste of time if you joined wrong Bounty of course cause you won't earn any
Activity: 55
July 01, 2018, 02:17:34 PM
Well, I don't think they are a waste on general terms, but there's definitely a lot of scams nowadays which can lead to you wasting your time and efforts, so it's all about choosing the right bounty.
Activity: 117
July 01, 2018, 02:10:23 PM
Nope why would it be a waste of time it's not that hard you just need to post atleast 10 per week and it's up to what project you joined to if its shit then you can call it waste of time   
Activity: 152
July 01, 2018, 02:09:03 PM
it's very true, i sometimes also feel saturated and tired when working on Bounty and that pissed me off is not paid in accordance with our hard work, many bitcointalk users are popping up but there is no limit on the bitcoin hunters to join the campaign that makes the participants' payments very small.
Pages:
Jump to: