Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income? - page 82. (Read 5205 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 102
You say very well, bounty can be a waste of time or great income. Many projects are scams and we are forced to accept that. I always choose projects carefully before putting my efforts and time to join them. That's how I use my time effectively. My friends choose to do all the bounty they know and I do not think that's a good solution. Our time is limited so use them reasonably and efficiently.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Great income, not really passive though. I've made over $150k since October from bounty and referrals and that's just working 4-5 hours per day.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
I would say its great passive income if you keep trying. I mean its not like we will get scammed all the time but many times few of the ICO's can become huge point of attraction and thus our time and efforts might just get paid for the time being. Its all about how you put forth the theory of utilising the bounty campaigns. If you loose patience before climbing the first step of ladder then I am sure you will never reach the highest mountain. Better keep trying and one day everything might just pay off.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

If you wanted to know a trustable bounty campaigns you have to give time to research and gather informations about it. In my case I trust bounty campaigns it is because I read their white paper first and when I knew what's input I go on for it. It is easy to trust if their are good feedbacks but it is up to you how are going to manage. For me I cannot say that bounty campaigns is passive rather it is active in the bussiness world and good for investors.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
Doing bounty campaigns really worth doing it, it is not a waste of time. But before i join any bounty campaign, i build my trust in it and pray for the ico project to be a great one and successful project. Although some campaigns will collapse in the middle of there project and some will take a break and continue after some month.but for me what i do most in bounty is signature campaign.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
Bounty campaign is not a waste of time. You can have a great income if you join good bounty campaigns, it is also good when the bounty you have particpated with will become successful because your rewards can be double or higher than that. All you need to is to participate and work as the best as you can to help your Bounty become successful on its project then patiently wait for the rewards.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
It depends on how you handle yourself by joining bounty campaign, although bounty campaign needs time and effort but in opposite you also gain income in the future. So bounty campaign is not about wasting your time but it is not also a passive source of income, the passive source of income is investing in cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 161
Yeah, sorry guys, passive income is a wrong expression for bounty Roll Eyes I see some guys here make good money per month doing bounty as a job. But do you do all kinds of bounty like content creation, translations etc. or only signature campaigns? eCoinomic has all kinds of bounty campaigns even a community managment - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978 . What campaign is better to earn or you gotta participate in all?
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
I wouldn't call bounty 'passive income' as there is a lot of work that needs to be done. We cannot blindly join any bounty. We need to look into the project and its team to see if its a good project and make sure that the bounty managers is responsive
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
At the moment, in such programs it has become very difficult to make good money all managers and their teams do everything so that the less we pay, invent different rules and restrictions
Activity: 34
I wouldn't call it a passive income though, it's more of contribution towards the project you believe worth to be highlighted
Activity: 392

Do you know any reputable bounty websites? Please tell me, thanks a lot!!
Activity: 154
One of the reasons why I still join in some bounties and believe in them is because I do believe in the manager campaign of the bounty.
Commonly, the bounty manager with their good track record and experience will serve the good bounty )although it is not the only one term to consider).
We can trust them to analyze their bounty program that will be managed.
I usually following this chanel: https://t.me/TokenSuite
They always lead good bounties. The management in general is very good.
I am following the Vivalid Campaign which very good project
Activity: 175
Well, it's totally not a waste of time. If you can chose a good bounty you'll get something. I'm not sure that there is a great passive income but there is some income
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

Bounty campaign 100% can give us profit, though it is only need time to wait for us to be pay by the ico project. But it doesn't mean it can give us passive income. Of course its not like that, due to there are some campaign if they didn't meet the soft cap target there is no profit. Meaning, it is still has a risk involve.
Activity: 98
The fact that there is a lot of scam has to do with lack of regulations and penalties for questionable and illegitimate ICOs that have promising projects, but mostly fail to deliver on their promises as they are SCAMs. As for the bounty, it is extremely difficult to identify the reliable ones. But it is possible provided you did thorough research on each project you are going to participate in. First of all, the team. Who they are, what they have already achieved in the past, what companies and industries they come from. Secondly, the idea of the project, how relevant it is. There could be a nice white paper and roadmap, but the product could be some crap. And last, the feedback from the subject matter experts should be reviewed and evaluated, because mostly if the project has got a good potential, the experts provide well grounded feedback. The bottom line is you can find one project with great potential instead of 10 scams. But this project could shoot out and make you some nice profit. Therefore, having said all above, it is worth to participate in bounties!
Activity: 280
Bounty needs a lot to do and it is not passive. You must have a social network account or a bitcointalk account. Therefore, it is necessary to have experience to avoid phishing scams. if you are good and good. you will have a great income
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Not a waste if you pick your bounty choices after doing some reseasrch and not just pick the most paying bounty in terms of tokens! For example some bounties have a total give away of 50k and other have of lets say 3mil, now the give away ICO with 50k reserved for bounty an do a 5x after it is launched and the one with 3mil can go down a lot, so its imp to pick the bounties after doing a lot of research.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
Yes. You are absolutely right. It's not possible to know trustable bounty. I think we should participate in many bounty and we should wait for good news.
Activity: 46
I does not take a lot of time and something you earn quite a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: