Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income? - page 78. (Read 5205 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Why did you call the bounty campaign passive income? After all, to get awards you need a lot of things to do
Activity: 221
Merit: 1
Well bounty campains can be great if you choose a legid program and also if you have higher ranking,theirs a coin named (thug coin) it has gained over 76k members in just a month and is growing each and every day the main reason behind this is their frequent airdrops which happens every week on sunday named thug day and also because of their promising team which well knows their work,it is also listed on exchanges like yobit so we can take advantage now because it will be great in future as we can see now its community is increasing and is being hype.
Activity: 168
I don't know what's the reason you included that bounty in your thread, but anyway i don't consider bounties as a passive income and i think bounty managers will change the rules to more strict ones or will give harder tasks, because if the tokens we get at the end isn't enough, people will lose interest in bounty campaigns
Activity: 266
bounty campaign is good not a waste of time you do the campaign to get coins is not free my mate the only thing you have to notice is find a good project that is manage by good manager if bounty campaign project is successful you will surely get your coin
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
We can not expect a new coin to rise the moment it launches on exchange. For example you should know Bitcoin and ethereum also takes time to grow. Its not a 1-2 month process to increase the coin value. Certainly it takes time. Slow and steady growth gives a good strength to a coin. I agree many ICOs are scam but if you go with reputed bounty managers campaign your bounty campaign success rate will be increased for sure. Earlier I used to join bounties without looking bounty managers but now I am trying to focus on 3-4 reputed bounty managers bounty campaigns so I am getting more altcoins form their bounties. My friend nothing is free in campaigns its not passive income you need to do regular promotion on daily basis to get the reward. By the experience we came to know which one we should opt out or leave.

Agree, bounties and airdrops are not easy and fast way to earn money, but it could save your pensions, if everything goes well for your choose coins...
Activity: 93
I always do have a research before joining. Check the background of  the team and have time to read the whitepaper. Also joining bounty its not a waste of time, as long as you participate in reliable your effort is always paid off.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018
I dont see any problems in bounty campaigns,as long as you are doing your own research you arent going to waste your time,take sometime to dig som information with these people behind the project,whitepaper should be written perfect,the project should have a working product as well as roadmap of the team so that you wont be wasting your time and effort.
Activity: 181
Merit: 3
because I have never received a gift Token. but I always pay attention to all my colleagues. who join in bounty. despite having to wait a long time. but the results are sometimes also a little too small. depending on the rank of the account they have.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
bounty campaign is not a waste of time, you just have to find a good bounty campaign to pay your hard work, there's a lot of scam bounty campaigns so you just have to avoid it so the time you spend on bounty campaign would not be put to waste.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
I would say that bounty campaigns are a great source of income, if you only take your time in learning new things and making research of the bounties and ICOs that they represent.

A member who thinks that they can get an easy income in this bounties will get disappointed in the many scams and shitcoins out in this forum so it is really important to have prior knowledge in the bounties and ICOs that you would want to join.
Activity: 152
I think that for a waste of time is a bounty of a scam campaign and if bounty a successful campaign is definitely a passive income. we must be picky bounty that can produce so our time is not wasted.

Activity: 602
Merit: 277
Social media bounties generally waste of time. I prefer signature and content campaigns that pay well.
Activity: 175
Merit: 4
I'm participating in the first project and I do not know if I will succeed in anything. I count on the feedback of my friends from the forum, which I recommend where to start. I trust them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
It depends on the bounty campaign there are some campaign that just ends up as a scam and it is totally a waste of time,
But there are some who pays and bounty rewards are really high just imagine doing something for about a couple of hours a day and you would be rewarded after the campaign.
So for me it really depends on the bounty if it is just a waste of time or a great passive income.
Activity: 406
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
We can not expect a new coin to rise the moment it launches on exchange. For example you should know Bitcoin and ethereum also takes time to grow. Its not a 1-2 month process to increase the coin value. Certainly it takes time. Slow and steady growth gives a good strength to a coin. I agree many ICOs are scam but if you go with reputed bounty managers campaign your bounty campaign success rate will be increased for sure. Earlier I used to join bounties without looking bounty managers but now I am trying to focus on 3-4 reputed bounty managers bounty campaigns so I am getting more altcoins form their bounties. My friend nothing is free in campaigns its not passive income you need to do regular promotion on daily basis to get the reward. By the experience we came to know which one we should opt out or leave.

Fully agree with your point of view, then please recommend me some bounty managers that you think are good, and their bounty programs will be always guaranteed.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Activity: 182
You shouldnt be expecting big with bounties as these bounties doesnt give assurance,most of the ICOs are scams that is why bounties doesnt have any assurance that you will get big rewards,if i were you i would be more focus in trading ,mining is the only passive income that we can have with cryptocurrencies but it requires a lot of initial investments to be profitable.
Activity: 98
Bounty campaign is not sitting idle but rather worth to be done in light of the fact that there's installment we can get, even some bounty are scam, however this is my main event for living and not frustrate me. Nobody know which bounty is scam
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Bounty campaigns are still good but it's not passive income and you really should choose bounty campaign very carefully.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Not a passive income,as it is requiring a lot of time and effort,passive for me woule be mining cryptocurrencies as the mining rigs will do the job and you will just need to wait for sometime so that you will be rewarded very well.Do not rely to these bounty campaigns as these wont give you stable income monthly,it is better if you are doing these bounty campaigns as side job so that you wont expect big to these bounty campaigns.
Pages:
Jump to: