Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campain with ETH or BTC payment ? - page 13. (Read 12227 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 3
~
This should be left for the team of such project to decide. Although, I am of the opinion that, since bounty is a form of marketing for projects, the team should have reserved some fund, in the form of already listed and established coins, such as ETH, BTC, XRP, LTC and the likes before lunching their project. At least, it will be a relief to the investors.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
I am not too tired because besides that I also do other jobs, bounty is not my only source of money. So it doesn't worry me, I just don't like bounties trying to do anything to not distribute tokens to participants.
yes bounty is not main job and I'm also not bored to wait for distribution and I also agree with you because I also really hate it if a project makes an allocation reduction not even paying participants
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
Some of the bounty managers are already implementing this method of payment, but most of them only doing it on signature campaign but only those legit project, for the scam project they will never do this cause they don't have a fund to start with they're just to steal people's money. So if you see project with a btc payment that project have higher chance legit.
Yes, when it is asserted that the rewards will be paid by BTC or ETH (or buyback tokens for those who wish), this creates trust that these are not scammers. But remember that scammers also use it. I have already encountered several projects that lured investors in this way, did not pay bounty hunters and disappeared.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
I am not too tired because besides that I also do other jobs, bounty is not my only source of money. So it doesn't worry me, I just don't like bounties trying to do anything to not distribute tokens to participants.
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
I participated in the bounty to just fill in the blank and not full time, because I focused on daily and weekly crypto trading. It's too long if we have to take payment in bounty, while we need to pursue the needs and ideals. Many projects are not necessarily successful and successful, imagine how many weeks or months you spent participating in a long bounty and also many rules. Does that work for you? That's why I switched to trading.
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
Some of the bounty managers are already implementing this method of payment, but most of them only doing it on signature campaign but only those legit project, for the scam project they will never do this cause they don't have a fund to start with they're just to steal people's money. So if you see project with a btc payment that project have higher chance legit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
if honestly I haven't seen any campaign where bounty payments is in btc or eth . it would be cool, of course, but it was not good for the project developers.
right, such a bounty might not be good for project development, because they don't spread coins developed. so that the transaction does not involve the project. and I don't think this is good
Activity: 744
Syntrum.com
I prefer to be paid with new coins because I know the developers don't have the funds to pay in ETH or BTC.
But if there is a bounty that pays using BTC or ETH like in this forum, I will be happy, because it is only ranked above Full Members who can participate to get paid BTC or ETH
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
most of bounties i think it pays with token, i had joined before since merit is not applicable to be eligible participant. but now, it must have current merits in the last 100 days or more. i hope that many more projects considering without current merits.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Mostly they don't have big funds for paying people's in bounty because they only have is tokens to sell investors to build up for their project also. Indeed they giving tokens and that the reason why the price get dump as usual every projects that i've joined say always that.
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
if honestly I haven't seen any campaign where bounty payments is in btc or eth . it would be cool, of course, but it was not good for the project developers.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 296
There are only few of the projects that offers to pay ethereum or bitcoin maybe in the gambling section you can find that offer but for me it is ok for me that i am gonna paid ethereum or bitcoin because it is tradeable anytime unlike the token maybe it will not reach on exchange.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
It would have been great if this can come true. However, the issue now is how easy it be for these projects team to do this. The truth be told, the major way by which many of them finance their projects. How then will they let go of this hard collected funds?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
It is not about that they were afraid to the bounty hunters to dump their token but because the purpose of the bounty here is to help the project raise awareness and especially the funds. If they will used btc and eth as a mode of payment  to the hunters they definitely can but, they ask for your help in terms of promotions. If they will pay in fiat also or major crypto then they should have pay ads markets for promotional rather using hunters. As for me as being oart of the dencoin tokens, as long as I am being payed of with the project im in, it will still be okay wether what maybe tje mode of paymnet they were to give.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I believe its not easy for dev to pay in eth and bitcoin when he is raising funds for his project that's why dev paying in native tokens that not cost dev too much and We can not blame only bounty hunters for dumping the coin on the other hand those who bought coins with huge bonuses in presale also dumps the coins when listed on exchange Even bounty distribution is 1-5% of total sale So I must say 1-5% of coin holders can not dump the market and there are very rare bounties that pays in btc and eth.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
There are bounty fees that are eth or btc so it's good for them to join but for sure that they pay or the bounty you have to have mayron scrow for sure that the bounty will pay with bounty because it does not pay so risky is also Join them to be smart in selecting so you can not get involved with project scams.
Activity: 784
I think that several of the ICOs and bounty projects offers their project coin as their reward to the campaign. But there are also campaigns that offers Ethereum and Bitcoin as their rewards but this is rare. Every ICO projects promotes their own project and using their own coin can make their project realistic about the total allocation of the project and not the correct value after their tokens being listed.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Marketing teams of the projects are not preferring these type of payments because of the cost of bitcoin and ethereum. They’ll spare some from the projects tokens for payment which cost nothing for them.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 180
Chainjoes.com
It has long been no such topic.
Now, when the ICO teams themselves do not know whether they will even collect the minimum amount for their development, they are unlikely to risk and pay off the bounty hunters with their money in bitcoins or ethereum. Such calculations can be in a period of good bull market, when the ICO campaigns will feel more confident.
On the other hand, calculations in Bitcoins or ethereum have always attracted the attention of bounty hunters, and if the ICO team wants to have strong support in promoting their project, they can switch to such payments.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
Actually other than coins being dumped one of the reason why they give their coins instead of using eth or btc its because once they distribute it to hunters volume will grow. There are some campaigns who pays in btc or eth but it is too low for me it would be better to get paid in their tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: