Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campain with ETH or BTC payment ? - page 16. (Read 12229 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 6
Because most projects need to raise funds, use their own token to pay the bounty hunters as a "future money" if the project is successful, while also helping to allocate their tokens wide. Very few projects have sufficient funds to choose the payment method by BTC or ETH.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
It's because projects don't have the money to begin with. That's why they are doing an ICO so that they can raised funds and have the money to pay for their bounty hunters. So it's like a gamble, if the project didn't succeed then you won't received any.

Also they are a handful of campaigns that pay in BTC or ETH and then their tokens. But those projects are just exceptions and the last thing I heard about these kind of project that pays both is during the peak in 2017.
Activity: 383
Merit: 10
in my opinion, if using eth and btc the project, especially ico or some kind of need capital for it and most of them certainly don't want to do it so they use their tokens or coins more as a medium of exchange for promotion, but some have implemented it and it seems less influential in a dump case
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
hello guys, i am a bounty hunter and i am here want to ask with you all.
are you tired waiting distribution, get locked token, blame when price dump and other bounty hunters problem.
so why bounty campain not have a payment with ETH or BTC for rewards if they afraid if bounty hunter will dump their token ?

how about you guys ?

I'd really like to but there's no ICO bounty campaign that pays Bitcoin and Ethereum right now,  there is gambling signature campaign but it's hard to get in there because of competition so far I'm happy with my current signature campaign because they are already in the market I don't have to wait months to wait for a price.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
hello guys, i am a bounty hunter and i am here want to ask with you all.
are you tired waiting distribution, get locked token, blame when price dump and other bounty hunters problem.
so why bounty campain not have a payment with ETH or BTC for rewards if they afraid if bounty hunter will dump their token ?

how about you guys ?
Pages:
Jump to: