Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campain with ETH or BTC payment ? - page 4. (Read 12227 times)

copper member
Activity: 349
Merit: 0
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
hello guys, i am a bounty hunter and i am here want to ask with you all.
are you tired waiting distribution, get locked token, blame when price dump and other bounty hunters problem.
so why bounty campain not have a payment with ETH or BTC for rewards if they afraid if bounty hunter will dump their token ?

how about you guys ?

Payment for bounty campaigns with Btc or Eth would be a good one but how are we sure that they would actually pay something good cos I can trust all these BM again
Activity: 402
Merit: 101

IMO a team does't have a large initial fund if what you write is to build a community, so that it pays to use tokens right but then there will be a dump in the market so people definitely don't want investment anymore and the community will gradually decrease. It's better to use the payment method ETH or BTC for bounty programs.
that's why reason why developer don't pay bounty using ETH or BTC they don't have money in first step to build community using that and prefer to pay using own token.

and rewards alocation for bounty campaign is too low for dump market significant
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
Now it is very difficult to find a bounty company that will pay in ETH,BTC, I would say it is even impossible to find, all bounty projects are paid in their tokens as they do not have funds at the initial stage.

According to my knowledge, there are a lot of good projects that are handling BTC or ETH payment for the signature campaign. Actually it is an opportunity for investors to help increase the value of the coin.
Note: In my opinion there is a lot of bounty hunter to kill the currency price, Therefore, it is considered as BTC or ETH payment project smart to avoid dumping options.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Giving out their tokens out is cheaper than giving out their eth or Btc,  lots of this bounties project are out to just get investors money and dump when they launch on an exchange,  so giving out eth to bounty participants will be a loss for them than giving out their tokens
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
are you tired waiting distribution, get locked token, blame when price dump and other bounty hunters problem.
so why bounty campain not have a payment with ETH or BTC for rewards if they afraid if bounty hunter will dump their token ?

how about you guys ?
If don't think the bounty campaign owners are afraid of bounty Hunters for dumping if there tokens but some just choose to pay their participants in either BTC or ethereum. One should not be tired if waiting for the distribution time because you should be aware of the distribution time before you join the bounty campaign.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
From the bounty hunters point of view, this is the logical way to prevent token dump.
But the team will almost never do this, Bounty is cheap way for projects to market their product because they do not have to pay anything to you, they just give you tokens which are paid for those who decide to buy them from you. They are not interested of giving away the money which they fought to raise in the first place.
Activity: 209
Merit: 6

how about you guys ?
Not all projects would wanna do that.. and even if they do.. they'll surely make the promotion very difficult.. disqualify slot of participants for no just reason and give very little pay
Activity: 515
Merit: 12

how about you guys ?
One reason is they don't have the money, it;s more easy to generate some extra tokens then to pay with valuable altcoin like ETH, BTC.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Its very rare to see bounty campaigns that pays in Bitcoin or ethereum. New crypto startups will find it difficult because they are yet to raise any fund which they can use to pay bounty hunters in already tradable cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247
of course developer who launch Bounty campaign for their project want paid hunter using their token, what  the reason??
one reason i know because developer want gain user dan trade volume for the token in market that's why paid using token and developer want build community for the project

To pay the bounty participants in your own token does not cost the project anything.  This is practically free advertising.
This would look different if the projects were to pay in BTC/ETH.  Wink
Of course, I'd also rather get a 'hard' currency.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
It is very difficult for all who work in the bounty looking forward to when stabiliziruemost the market and when to pay coins . It remains to wait and hope that the projects will be successful in the future Roll Eyes
Stable bounty payments will surely increase the participant activity on the bounty campaigns but it will be chaos for the bounty managers due to bounty pool allocation.  In the future, the important role of bounty campaigns will be bigger than today but on that day BTC will be expensive for paying the bounty hunters.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

how about you guys ?

if you have to choose it will be a lot of people choose BTC ... but this is difficult to find in around the bounty ... for bounty hunters have to be more patient about people's responses to bounty hunters ... because myself also a bounty hunter ... sometimes I annoyed at listening to negative thoughts towards us bounty hunters ... but that is the reality we must accept as true bounty hunters ..
Activity: 518
It is very difficult for all who work in the bounty looking forward to when stabiliziruemost the market and when to pay coins . It remains to wait and hope that the projects will be successful in the future Roll Eyes
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
It would a great boost can creep in. Lots of frustration for many of us looking at the kind of unwelcome treatment of bounty hunters at the hands of teams sponsoring these different projects we labour hand for.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
of course developer who launch Bounty campaign for their project want paid hunter using their token, what  the reason??
one reason i know because developer want gain user dan trade volume for the token in market that's why paid using token and developer want build community for the project
IMO a team does't have a large initial fund if what you write is to build a community, so that it pays to use tokens right but then there will be a dump in the market so people definitely don't want investment anymore and the community will gradually decrease. It's better to use the payment method ETH or BTC for bounty programs.
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
ETH and BTC bounties are not paid for because they are only a matter of distraction and they are replaced by their wallet, so they prefer to be provided to expedite the process and their producers do not.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

how about you guys ?

Yeah, it is really frustrating when you done your work but no payment for you.
This is what makes me think 10x before joining in bounty, there will be many factors to take into consideration.
All campaign in bounties section are paid in tokens, but in other section there are some signature campaign that pay in BTC.
Signature campaigns don't last so long as bounty campaigns which some of them even continue for months. Latest signature campaigns on the services board of the forum also pay a low amount in Bitcoin, I prefer to risk my time with bounty campaigns.
Activity: 812

how about you guys ?

Yeah, it is really frustrating when you done your work but no payment for you.
This is what makes me think 10x before joining in bounty, there will be many factors to take into consideration.
All campaign in bounties section are paid in tokens, but in other section there are some signature campaign that pay in BTC.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
if said to be tired, the fact is tired. but if not, we as bounty hunters are only patient when the project is finished and awaiting further development. and what I know about payment campaigns using BTC. and it's not easy to join because only a few users who meet the requirements to be chosen include forum rankings too.
Pages:
Jump to: