Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campain with ETH or BTC payment ? - page 6. (Read 12227 times)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
if you looking for btc payment you can try bounty by yahoo he often do bounty with BTC payment,, but always much participate, and also limited participant.
because is too expensive, so their reduce their spending on bounty with payment their token.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
I think that it’s difficult to find a company that will pay Ethereum or Bitcoin to us because it’s very difficult. Even if you find it, I think it will be 99% fraud.  Usually bounty companies pay in small coins.
They most likely won't accept that because they need ETH for their development purpose and giving away ETH for bounty is quite weird because they lost all of their funds for developing the project for further purpose. But they do bounty reward with BTC, yet with more strict rules.
It depends on the project, it is impossible for them to run it without the initial capital they have themselves. So I think if they have more capital, making a bounty with eth as payment method is very possible. Unfortunately most projects only expect funding from ICO / IEO, they are so afraid to spend more.
Activity: 315
Merit: 100
I have never participated in a company that paid Bitcoin rewards, but I think it is very strange because very few people want to pay in Bitcoins because it can be very expensive for individual companies, but I have little faith in this.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
hello guys, i am a bounty hunter and i am here want to ask with you all.
are you tired waiting distribution, get locked token, blame when price dump and other bounty hunters problem.
so why bounty campain not have a payment with ETH or BTC for rewards if they afraid if bounty hunter will dump their token ?

how about you guys ?

In the first place we have nothing to do with it, it is there rules policy to implement that methods, and they're not forcing any bounty hunters to

join in to their projects. That's it is our discretion f we go or not into a project campaign so no one is to be blame in the end.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
Yes we are struggling waiting of the bounty distribution and in the end the price its going dump on that time. And ill think the ICO are not have enough to pay those bounty hunter in BTC and ETH. So they are using coins as a reward even if that no value yet until it listed in the exchange.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
Now it is very difficult to find a bounty company that will pay in ETH,BTC, I would say it is even impossible to find, all bounty projects are paid in their tokens as they do not have funds at the initial stage.
One of the campaign that was huge is the icoforum. A lot of hunters got ethereum in that campaign. In fact, I got also 1.2 eth on that campaign for one week only. After that, there is no more campaign that pays ethereum. As of now, it hards to look for campaign that pays only eth or btc because some of them prefers to pay using their native token.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I think that it’s difficult to find a company that will pay Ethereum or Bitcoin to us because it’s very difficult. Even if you find it, I think it will be 99% fraud.  Usually bounty companies pay in small coins.
They most likely won't accept that because they need ETH for their development purpose and giving away ETH for bounty is quite weird because they lost all of their funds for developing the project for further purpose. But they do bounty reward with BTC, yet with more strict rules.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
Though we have seen some bounty campaign with the ETH and BTC payment. Recently some average ICO project's bounty has Ethreum budget and they said if the project reaches soft cap then they will pay through the ETH! Actually, most of the ICO project doesn't want to spend real money in bounties I think! They want to make a value for their coins, therefore a crypto project needs traders and circulation numbers, and a bounty hunter help them in here too!
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
I haven't participated in such bounties for a long time, really. Hope one day eth bounties to be back.
It is tough even to find a good bounty making payouts in tokens
Activity: 1162
Merit: 516
1BTC Welcome Bonus
Yes, it would be great if projects start paying hunters at BTC or ETH. But alas, this is not always possible. ICO is a model of crowdfunding, where participants finance the development of the company now in order to get some benefits from it in the future. In the FUTURE, not immediately. By issuing its own coins and exchanging them for one of the most common cryptocurrencies or real money, the project provides itself with the financing necessary for launching and developing. Therefore, most projects simply cannot pay at ETH, since they do not have their own funds.

Everyone will be caused to excitement if the bounty management team will issue the payments in ethereum or bitcoin. But unfortunately none of the bounty campaigns will make the payment in listed cryptocurrency instead of the available native currency.
I was not s some of the bounty campaigns initially was paying the money in Bitcoin and ethereum with their native tokens. Because of the current market decline we are seeing no growth in ICO investment. If market start booming we will be able to find the great move in payment as well.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Yes, it would be great if projects start paying hunters at BTC or ETH. But alas, this is not always possible. ICO is a model of crowdfunding, where participants finance the development of the company now in order to get some benefits from it in the future. In the FUTURE, not immediately. By issuing its own coins and exchanging them for one of the most common cryptocurrencies or real money, the project provides itself with the financing necessary for launching and developing. Therefore, most projects simply cannot pay at ETH, since they do not have their own funds.
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
I think that it’s difficult to find a company that will pay Ethereum or Bitcoin to us because it’s very difficult. Even if you find it, I think it will be 99% fraud.  Usually bounty companies pay in small coins.
It is very difficult to find, you are right. But even if you find such a bounty campaign, payments there for children, I have seen where for 1 week they pay $ 20-30.
I also saw and know this. So I do not advise you to even look for such companies to better play small but worth merit but they will be real.
Activity: 196
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It is very difficult to find, you are right. But even if you find such a bounty campaign, payments there for children, I have seen where for 1 week they pay $ 20-30.
Activity: 826
Merit: 330
The point is not the seriousness of the project. Cases in the economic strategy of projects. Look who wants to give real money if the project knows that they are frauds? They only pay their little things. We think that the coins of the project will grow, but this happens only in 5% of cases. All other projects are just fraudulent.

You are right!
Initially, a fraudulent project will never pay top coins. And what percentage of such projects? Yes, it's about 90%...
But the most adequate projects that want to promote their products and honestly make money can and pay Bitcoin or Ether Smiley
Activity: 560
The highest bounty allocation I ve seen so far is 5%. Those projects who base on that argument and hence hold bounty payments for long, are usually cheaters who want to find dubious ways to deny hunters of their tokens. No bounty hunter would dump a coin with high potentials. They should concentrate on building a quality project to give their tokens much value
There are bounty campaigns which pays BTC but every campaigns are easily get occupied by hunters, so it is hard to find one. I never tried ETH campaign and I think there is none.

Why do you think so? Not so long ago, the IoTeX project carried out a Bounty campaign and paid Ether.
Yes, in general, this is a big rarity, but such bounty sometimes happens, but in most cases only for high-level users.
I believe that a serious project can afford to allocate some top coins to advertise their project.
Activity: 426
Activity: 566
Merit: 107
this in my opinion is only a matter of participants if using eth or btc of course all will use the limit, but if using tokens maybe the limit will be increased to a large number only and that seems to be the reason why the floater prefers it. from other things reducing capital is also important here
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
hello guys, i am a bounty hunter and i am here want to ask with you all.
are you tired waiting distribution, get locked token, blame when price dump and other bounty hunters problem.
so why bounty campain not have a payment with ETH or BTC for rewards if they afraid if bounty hunter will dump their token ?

how about you guys ?
payment with both of this currency will be a good thing because this kind of currency is more popular in today's situations and also valuable so if anything was been be paid for a a person it will be useful for him but otherwise giving the tokens that been launched in newly is little bit risky.
I think this is a good idea. This will help bounty hunters have a fixed income they can anticipate. The token value of the project is not reduced due to being sold by hunters.
I'm trying to understand why they don't pay with ETH and BTC?

Projects simply need to hand out their own tokens, because in future it will lead to increased volumes of trades. There is also the possibility that bounty hunters will want to invest in the project.
I think that the optimal option for any project is the reward distribution of 50/50 - 50% - Bitcoin or Ether, 50% - token.
Pages:
Jump to: