Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] CINDICATOR - OFFICIAL BOUNTY THREAD [Token Sale - September 12, 2017] - page 36. (Read 47400 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 556
Congratulations to the great success! Is it allowed to remove signature and avatar now?
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
Congratulations on successful completion of ICO and really they conduct good ICO when compared to others because they maintained it very confidential till the end of the crowd sale.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Also, congratulations guys! It was very good with tiers Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
It is a pleasure to read that Cindicator's ICO has been a great success. I'm joining the facebook bounty campaign, is it closed?
Of course it's closed man! The ICO has already ended... Yesterday
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
It is a pleasure to read that Cindicator's ICO has been a great success. I'm joining the facebook bounty campaign, is it closed?
Activity: 346
Congrats for the hard work. Yipeee. How about the cindicator challenge? i got 500+ this month..
Any clue what will happen dev?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Congrats on successful completion of the ICO and within short period CND has reached the hard cap credit goes to the team.
Can we remove the signature or we have to wait until the stakes count?
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
i want to extend my warmest congratulations to all the team member of cindicator who have put their best just to bring success of their ico.
congrats folks! cheers!
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
i didn't invest to this project but found out the team  got their hardcap, congrats! i'm curious to learn how much will each token be once its released on the market if the project will be developed quicker than those existing and similar ones, i might just move my money here.
Activity: 616
I congratulate you on the successful completion of the campaign. I believed in your project and did not make a mistake. It was good to cooperate with you.
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
First of all congratulations for the successful ICO.
Is the bounty campaign ended? when can we remove our signatures?
Tokens aren't tradable till October 12th, right?
Activity: 474
Congratulations for the successful ICO. thats nice the hard cap reached within 15 days.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008
First congratulations to CND team they have reached the hard capital within 15 days, it's great to see so we are waiting for a good news about bounties distribution from CND team.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 502
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Congratulations for your successful ICO. This is another great project!
Activity: 182
Congratulations for you success. Hard Cap easily reach. keep on working.
Activity: 294

Congrats to the success of the Cindicator ICO.
Hardcap was reach so fast. It is going to be huge coin. hope it will put on some big exchange in the future.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
Congratulations on this succesfull ICO. Proud to be one of the first, writing about this one. Good luck and looking forward to more information about distribution of the tokens.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Guys thanks so much for your kind words. We'll do our best, our hardwork just started!

All announcements about bounty distribution will be soon
yes,   look good for cindicator ,  the project is  doing very well from the start,  hope  dev team can do well on developing  after ICO , make cindicator a star  project
Activity: 154
Cindicator Bounty Manager
Guys thanks so much for your kind words. We'll do our best, our hardwork just started!

All announcements about bounty distribution will be soon
Pages:
Jump to: