Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] CINDICATOR - OFFICIAL BOUNTY THREAD [Token Sale - September 12, 2017] - page 37. (Read 47400 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

Congratulations cindicator for your success. I hope to read new updates or announcements of your post ico results, your plans, endeavors, etc.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
Cindicator had a successful crowdsale as I expected.This is the beginnning of a bigger and better journey for the team.Alot is now expected from them.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Congrats for the successfull ICO. Proud to be one of your supporters.
Activity: 910
Merit: 507

Congratulations on successful of the ICO.

In the spreadsheets on twitter bounty is my account #812. But in the lists on facebook is not present. Although I fulfilled the same conditions.

My facebook: https://www.facebook.com/adam.gudziy

Check, please!
Wow the hard cap reach for only a little bit weeks this project is so good.
Congratulations to all team and also to participate in bounty for their hard work.
Activity: 364
Merit: 115
can I joined social bounty campaign now >??
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Congrats on a successful sale!!!  Grin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

congratulations for the team cindicator because with the hard work during this time is not in vain so it can get extraordinary things..
Activity: 616
Merit: 23
Congratulations!

Does the Cindicator Challenge is finished?
When do you send bounty? It's not very clear.

Thanks in advance for your answer

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

To be sincere i did not expect this level of commitment, professionalism and transparent from Cindicators team, they just show that there cann still be fairless in token sale if the team wants to.

COngratulations to the team and I hope the will sustain if not surpass this level of performance
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
congratulation to Cindicator team was a very smooth ICO. i beleive 10X ICO price is no brainer on this project, 15 million dollar and 4000 people invested. thats is the awesome ICO.

the apps also great and i am using it now.
Activity: 450
Merit: 122
When we will remove our signature?The date is clear or we can remove our signature now?Also have a nice future to the CND.It s strong project
Activity: 1204
Merit: 521

Congratulations on successful of the ICO.

In the spreadsheets on twitter bounty is my account #812. But in the lists on facebook is not present. Although I fulfilled the same conditions.

My facebook: https://www.facebook.com/adam.gudziy

Check, please!
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
hello dev. Tell me please, why my facebook was not confirmed? I participate almost from the very beginning and only a couple of days ago I noticed that I was not confirmed to participate in facebook (the serial number in the table is 204).
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Cindicator Bounty Manager
Activity: 602
Merit: 263
is the bounty program closed?
Yes it is. They are almost finishing the Token sale.
Activity: 583
Merit: 250
is the bounty program closed?
hi i joined your bounty junior member but last week i become member but my stakes doesn't chance i wonder how can it be?Are you missed it or you dont have term about that?

Will you change my status?

done!
Hello,
Is the registration for the twitter campaign now close ?

Yes, all campaigns were closed
So what's about the distribution date? 

Will be announce a bit later
My ranked has improved to Hero Member 4-5 days ago. Can you update my signature campaign status please?

Done!

My status haven't updated yet. I am glad if you update it. Thank you for the successful campaign and ICO!!

Done!
Pages:
Jump to: