Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] CINDICATOR - OFFICIAL BOUNTY THREAD [Token Sale - September 12, 2017] - page 57. (Read 47426 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Join the signature campaign , waiting your approval
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Cindicator Bounty Manager
I  have joined  Facebook Campaign and Twitter Campaign ,  the google form shows  I  has been approved , but  need to subscribe to get stake,  what is the meaning of  this notice ?

Hello! It means that you should subscribe to our Facebook and Twitter page, not only repost/like posts.
does this mean I need to leave  message or comments  on the https://www.facebook.com/crowdindicator/  ?  I have done this recently

Hi, you just need to subscribe to our pages. That's all. But feel free to leave any comments you want  Wink
Activity: 910
I  have joined  Facebook Campaign and Twitter Campaign ,  the google form shows  I  has been approved , but  need to subscribe to get stake,  what is the meaning of  this notice ?

Hello! It means that you should subscribe to our Facebook and Twitter page, not only repost/like posts.
does this mean I need to leave  message or comments  on the https://www.facebook.com/crowdindicator/  ?  I have done this recently
Hello never did any Bounty campaign before, but this one I'm joining. Love the project Grin

Thanks! Welcome!  Wink
Activity: 812
I was join the facebook campaign, but until now i am not accepted
any reason why i am not accept  Huh

Edit : register 8/15/2017 19:55:55
Activity: 308
Bahasa Malaysia translator here and Facebook advertising here
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
Hello sir i thing u missed my stakes for week #3(Twitter). i did RT and like then why i'm not listed..?? Please check this matter. twitter account link: https://twitter.com/reponprince1 ; spreadsheet No.: #195.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
another clone of ai project..just to many of them lately
M++
Activity: 342
Hello never did any Bounty campaign before, but this one I'm joining. Love the project Grin
just joined the twitter campaing. Not waiting to much profit from it, but want to spread the word about the project.

That's great, welcome
Folks, we've prepared a short teaser about Cindicator

happy to share it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qnc39AH_Kr8&feature=share
Activity: 532
just joined the twitter campaing. Not waiting to much profit from it, but want to spread the word about the project.
Joined the social media campaign facebook and twitter and did not notice to hit like page on facebook. I just subscribed to facebook page. Can you please update the facebook spreadsheet #640. Thank you for your kind consideration.

Done, check it please!
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
joined the challenge and twitter campaign :-) ... nice project!
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
After working the cindicator challenge for a few weeks I switch my current signature Campaign to the one of cindicator. Love your app and will support your Project. Best of luck!

joined social bounty facebook and twitter
 thank you
projet is interessing
good luck

joined twitter bounty and signature campaign and downloaded the app, sweet

i have joined sign campaign and challenge campaign,good luck with this project Smiley

Thank you guys and welcome  Wink
hi Nodari_Cindicator why my spreadsheet status still havnt approved,i already using the signature campaign since yesterday,but the status on spreadsheet havnt updated,thanks Smiley
Activity: 806
Merit: 503
Joined the social media campaign facebook and twitter and did not notice to hit like page on facebook. I just subscribed to facebook page. Can you please update the facebook spreadsheet #640. Thank you for your kind consideration.

Hello everyone! I strongly recommend that you take part in the company of the bounty, so in the near future the tokens of this company will cost a lot of money!
Thanks to all!

Andrei Horbach
                                              Belarus

Thank you for such kind words, Andrei! Welcome!
 Cool Cool Cool

Hedge fund BitFin Capital and the Token Fund have just announced a purchase of CND tokens from Cindicator Ltd (Gibraltar).

In addition to purchase of CND tokens, BitFin Capital and the Token Fund announced a partnership with Cindicator to deploy its technology in analytics and trading departments, as well as to gain an early access to the products and technologies for investment funds and traders.

Full news here: https://www.coinspeaker.com/2017/08/24/cindicator-announces-bitfin-capital-token-fund-participated-token-sale/
Activity: 672

Hello everyone! I strongly recommend that you take part in the company of the bounty, so in the near future the tokens of this company will cost a lot of money!
Thanks to all!

Andrei Horbach
                                              Belarus
Activity: 216
i want participating on this program, i'm joining twitter campaign
Pages:
Jump to: