Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] CINDICATOR - OFFICIAL BOUNTY THREAD [Token Sale - September 12, 2017] - page 61. (Read 47426 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Join the bounty twitter .. this is a very promising project .. hopefully this project is successful and reach the target that has been planned .. good luck dev
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Cindicator Bounty Manager
I joined signature campaign. I have earned 6 points until this week. Why did you delete them? And why did not I earn the reward this week? I have fulfilled the rules. This is unfair. Please correct this error.

Don't worry, let us check that Smiley

I joined signature campaign. I have earned 6 points until this week. Why did you delete them? And why did not I earn the reward this week? I have fulfilled the rules. This is unfair. Please correct this error.
i think you can pm the manager about your question or join their slack to ask.you maybe get the answer from the team. good luck.

Fixed now, check it please!

He solved my problem quickly. A very good manager. Thank you for your interest

Thanks, you're welcome  Wink
Activity: 490
CAT.EX Exchange
hi admin cindicator, i have join facebook campaign and
this is my eth address :
0x94FA06e5b0Ea8f14fa34039317A83ACf9b4fD753

thks
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
hello sir i am please asking if i can get my ETH address changed , my old wallet was unfortunately hacked Sad

0xa466c5e725CB2621c4224e82bd654d67603d5eaE
new address

twitter bounty
Activity: 266
Guys, BTW, we are still looking for Spanish and Italian translations.
Check status here
I can do the Spanish one although I 'm a newbie here
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

i think you can pm the manager about your question or join their slack to ask.you maybe get the answer from the team. good luck.

He solved my problem quickly. A very good manager. Thank you for your interest
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1202
Joined fb campaign , thanks and good luck team.
Guys, BTW, we are still looking for Spanish and Italian translations.
Check status here
Hello dev, I would like to know why I was not confirmed/approved in the lists table on the Facebook bounty I have done my work for a week and stay with the rules. Could you give me an explanation and how to fix it?
My username  = nicolas1979
BTT link       = https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/nicolas1979-995294
FB link         = https://www.facebook.com/niko.aji.98
Number ss    = 348

My FB account is public, not private so you can see my activity. For your attention and permission, I'll continue to follow FB bounty until the end.
Thank you.

Regards

Fixed! Check it plz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Activity: 206
join in conten campigan ..please update sheet dev ty
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
The project is quite interesting and promising. I think they will raise funds to the maximum
twitter.
number in spreadsheet #154.
twitter profile link: https://mobile.twitter.com/ashik1433

facebook.
number in spreadsheet #128.
facebook profile link: https://mobile.facebook.com/ashikbtc
ETH address: 0xC32490bAE8E818287dF24f9A294e80d2C526F0Ec

Hi Cindicator manager,

please update my ether address in the spreadsheet that the actual one has been hacked.

Twitter spreadsheet number: 701

Old address: 0xF848a5230835183d00B1d991E41737FdEFA3dCf1
New address: 0x9109026A60a2F7011510B1e331d19d1c3135b76D

Thanks sir

Hi guys, done! Check it please  Wink
really i appreciate team, they are very fast working. i saw many spread sheet before Cindicator team work very fast and updated spreadsheet. amazing project. this project will be gonna top list project.

Thank you Dev, 

Appreciate your feedback, thank you!

joining twitter campaign!

Joined twitter and facebook bounty

Joined Cindicator’s Challenge Campaign. Thank you

Looks like an interesting project, so joined facebook bounty

Welcome guys!
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Joined Cindicator’s Challenge Campaign. Thank you
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
really i appreciate team, they are very fast working. i saw many spread sheet before Cindicator team work very fast and updated spreadsheet. amazing project. this project will be gonna top list project.

Thank you Dev, 
Pages:
Jump to: