Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY CLOSED]LOOMIA - Smart Textile Technology. Founder Maddy Maxey. - page 2. (Read 12952 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Hello.
Before the ico, is there any possibility for the bounty to restart/continue? I would want to participate in it a lot.

Looking forward to receive your answer.

Thank you

Hi there - bounty is concluded. There will not be a typical ICO or token sale. Only a TILEdrop.
Thanks!
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Dear Bounty Supporters,

Thank you for all of your amazing work to date. We cherish and appreciate your efforts in sharing our project.

As you know, LOOMIA is launching our TGE when we have defensible utility. The regulatory landscape is changing, largely for the better and gone are the days of just launching a token before proving the platform. We are excited to have the opportunity to deliver an exciting alpha of TILE and continue to build out the ecosystem.

We are completing our bounty program effective immediately for several reasons, including:

1. Respect and consideration for our earliest bounty members whose efforts should be weighted differently when no one was aware of our project
2. New timelines for TGE, and in consideration of the stakes, more work for the same issuance isn't fair, and we care about that
3. Making the division of the percentage meaningful, because letting the bounty participation greatly increase unfairly reduces per person quantities.

There's nothing else you need to do, your specific allocations will be recorded and will be distributed at TGE.

Thank you for all you’ve done. We appreciate your support!

Hello.
Before the ico, is there any possibility for the bounty to restart/continue? I would want to participate in it a lot.

Looking forward to receive your answer.

Thank you
Activity: 532
Please tell me when will be the payout for bounty?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
It is an interesting idea and I hope that team will succeed at the end... The great business potential in Loomia Wink
Activity: 392
I dont really get what is going on with this project  Huh Are they having ICO or not?

the project will never start. this is scam and the se people only have dreams and want fast money. but i hope scammer never gets eth from us again

I think you might not have read any of the news the team have put out. They are doing a TILEdrop instead of an ICO. So everyone on the whitelist gets tokens, and it is timed to coincide with work they are doing with their partners.
Activity: 266
I dont really get what is going on with this project  Huh Are they having ICO or not?

the project will never start. this is scam and the se people only have dreams and want fast money. but i hope scammer never gets eth from us again
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
Activity: 854
arcs-chain.com
so as far as i can see the twitter sheet is not yet corrected and none of the team or bounty management in sight... come on guys... it is a simple fix that keeps things fair...
and then we just wait ...
Activity: 826
This whole ico is a joke. I would not invest a token here. This is very strange here. Better buy straight eth and do not lose your money. there are too many scam ico. be very careful

Nothing out of the ordinary is going on. The team is following regulations and procedures required to legally do the TGE. If you have any question the team will get them answered in the Telegram as well. The tech is really groundbreaking and has lots of incredible applications.

There are already many companies with intelligent textiles. Why should one give eth here if other companies soon bring products on the market. that would be much too much risk for me. it is a good idea. but too late

The Eth is for TILE tokens that will serve in the platform Loomia is creating. I don't believe it is to late at all and that Loomia is far ahead of the jump as well.
This whole ico is a joke. I would not invest a token here. This is very strange here. Better buy straight eth and do not lose your money. there are too many scam ico. be very careful

Nothing out of the ordinary is going on. The team is following regulations and procedures required to legally do the TGE. If you have any question the team will get them answered in the Telegram as well. The tech is really groundbreaking and has lots of incredible applications.

There are already many companies with intelligent textiles. Why should one give eth here if other companies soon bring products on the market. that would be much too much risk for me. it is a good idea. but too late
Activity: 826

I've also experienced the same problem on Twitter.... but unfortunately my neighbour has 0 stakes...  Grin   ... lucky in love i guess....

i think the payments are only distributed after the token sale.... anywhere in 2018

Yea it is a little bit unclear what to expect from the future of this campaign...
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
To learn more about the Loomia Tile and read up on the whitepaper, please visit: https://loomia.com/token
Activity: 854
arcs-chain.com
I've also experienced the same problem on Twitter.... but unfortunately my neighbour has 0 stakes...  Grin   ... lucky in love i guess....

i think the payments are only distributed after the token sale.... anywhere in 2018
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
When is the token of the bounty program distributed?
Dear manager, there is an error in the Twitter table which affects ALL the participants. The "stakes" calculation fields are shifted by one row, i.e. each user's stakes are calculated from the data of the user below him
That's right, such error is present in Twitter campaign spreadsheet. Pls, correct our stakes.

That is an interesting way for sharing stakes  Grin Grin Grin You never know what will you get from your neighbor...
Merit: 101
3D Blockchain Applications Platform
Dear manager, there is an error in the Twitter table which affects ALL the participants. The "stakes" calculation fields are shifted by one row, i.e. each user's stakes are calculated from the data of the user below him
That's right, such error is present in Twitter campaign spreadsheet. Pls, correct our stakes.
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
Dear Bounty Supporters,

Thank you for all of your amazing work to date. We cherish and appreciate your efforts in sharing our project.

As you know, LOOMIA is launching our TGE when we have defensible utility. The regulatory landscape is changing, largely for the better and gone are the days of just launching a token before proving the platform. We are excited to have the opportunity to deliver an exciting alpha of TILE and continue to build out the ecosystem.

We are completing our bounty program effective immediately for several reasons, including:

1. Respect and consideration for our earliest bounty members whose efforts should be weighted differently when no one was aware of our project
2. New timelines for TGE, and in consideration of the stakes, more work for the same issuance isn't fair, and we care about that
3. Making the division of the percentage meaningful, because letting the bounty participation greatly increase unfairly reduces per person quantities.

There's nothing else you need to do, your specific allocations will be recorded and will be distributed at TGE.

Thank you for all you’ve done. We appreciate your support!

is the scam here? You write bounty is over. then we remove our signature and suddenly we are red? what's that like funny game you're doing here? You can explain this please einaml. that would be great, thanks

there is no answer from the team. So I think that it is a scam ico. be careful

That doesn't make it a scam. It is your fault that you have removed the signature too early. If you actually read the rules of the bounty you would see that the signature must be kept untill the stakes have been counted up! Keeping the same signature for a few days longer wouldn't hurt you...

Don't blame the bounty team for your own mistakes.
Activity: 434
Pages:
Jump to: