Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY CLOSED]LOOMIA - Smart Textile Technology. Founder Maddy Maxey. - page 3. (Read 12952 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Dear Bounty Supporters,

Thank you for all of your amazing work to date. We cherish and appreciate your efforts in sharing our project.

As you know, LOOMIA is launching our TGE when we have defensible utility. The regulatory landscape is changing, largely for the better and gone are the days of just launching a token before proving the platform. We are excited to have the opportunity to deliver an exciting alpha of TILE and continue to build out the ecosystem.

We are completing our bounty program effective immediately for several reasons, including:

1. Respect and consideration for our earliest bounty members whose efforts should be weighted differently when no one was aware of our project
2. New timelines for TGE, and in consideration of the stakes, more work for the same issuance isn't fair, and we care about that
3. Making the division of the percentage meaningful, because letting the bounty participation greatly increase unfairly reduces per person quantities.

There's nothing else you need to do, your specific allocations will be recorded and will be distributed at TGE.

Thank you for all you’ve done. We appreciate your support!

Hello.Please change my ETH address.
Telegram username: @french_ru
Bitcointalk username: french_andrey.
Bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/frenchandrey-1211884
New wallet ETH: 0xCE4C51Ce9BEfF1702C3251C01960ffED275b7fe1
Thank you.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Dear Bounty Supporters,

Thank you for all of your amazing work to date. We cherish and appreciate your efforts in sharing our project.

As you know, LOOMIA is launching our TGE when we have defensible utility. The regulatory landscape is changing, largely for the better and gone are the days of just launching a token before proving the platform. We are excited to have the opportunity to deliver an exciting alpha of TILE and continue to build out the ecosystem.

We are completing our bounty program effective immediately for several reasons, including:

1. Respect and consideration for our earliest bounty members whose efforts should be weighted differently when no one was aware of our project
2. New timelines for TGE, and in consideration of the stakes, more work for the same issuance isn't fair, and we care about that
3. Making the division of the percentage meaningful, because letting the bounty participation greatly increase unfairly reduces per person quantities.

There's nothing else you need to do, your specific allocations will be recorded and will be distributed at TGE.

is the scam here? You write bounty is over. then we remove our signature and suddenly we are red? what's that like funny game you're doing here? You can explain this please einaml. that would be great, thanks

there is no answer from the team. So I think that it is a scam ico. be careful
Activity: 406
LOOMIA UPDATE -

LOOMIA Integrates The Bancor Protocol
LOOMIA Tile Expands Access to Blockchain Data Marketplace with New Integration

NEW YORK, March 2nd, 2018- LOOMIA, a technology company adding intelligence to everyday objects, today announced the adoption of Bancor, a protocol that facilitates autonomous token conversions without having to match buyers and sellers. The integration will introduce a new level of interoperability to TILE Tokens for users engaging with the TILE platform. Tel Aviv-based Bancor has seen conversion volume grow to over $37 million per week as more companies activate native ERC-20 tokens on the Bancor Network.

Janett Liriano CEO of LOOMIA said, “We are thrilled to announced the TILE token will join a growing network of Bancor member tokens. Much of what the LOOMIA team has been working on for the past three years is to bring new functionality to everyday objects that gives users more control. Bancor is another important step in this mission. We are eager to see what the future holds for the users of the LOOMIA Tile network and are proud to adopt the Bancor Protocol at this stage.”

This integration will introduce LOOMIA consumers to the practicality and security of smart contracts and token utility. The decentralized Bancor platform enables continuous on-chain liquidity without matching buyers and sellers. The Tile token brings enhanced functionality to everyday objects by interacting with data from consumer habits, such as frequency of wear, level of activity, and temperature. Tile transforms consumer goods into permission-based, data-collecting tools where customers have complete control over the flow of information.

LOOMIA-enabled objects gather data from the LOOMIA Electronic layer (LEL), a flexible circuitry embedded in the materials, and stored on a hardware component called the LOOMIA Tile. The data can then be transferred to personal devices and uploaded to the blockchain-based Tile Marketplace to be sold to brands, market research firms, and other companies. Once the consumer has expressly permissioned the data, consumers can exchange the Tile token for other ERC-20 tokens integrated with the Bancor protocol. Technical details of how the Bancor protocol facilitates the conversion of integrated tokens can be found in the Bancor Protocol white paper.

More information about LOOMiA can be found at www.loomia.co. To learn more about Bancor Network, see bancor.io.

###

LOOMIA CEO Janett Liriano and Blockchain Lead Sol Lederer are available for interview.

About LOOMIA:
LOOMIA is a technology company focused on engineering innovative technology that delivers comfort, safety, and confidence to the human experience by adding intelligence to everyday objects. In a world in which personal data has become a precious commodity sold behind closed doors by large corporations, the LOOMIA Tile gives individuals the right to own their own data, along with the freedom to choose how to share or sell it. In addition, the LOOMIA Tile's unique ability to associate an individual's physical identity, contained in their biometrics and habits to their digital identity, contained in their online profiles and activities, presents an interesting starting point for a wide range of third-party integrations, which could use LOOMIA technology to verify identity and facilitate secure payments passively and seamlessly, with no manual interaction and interface. For more, visit www.loomia.co.

About Bancor
Bancor Protocol is a standard for the creation of Smart Tokens™, cryptocurrencies with built-in convertibility directly through their smart contracts. Bancor utilizes an innovative token “connector” method to enable formulaic price calculation and continuous liquidity for all integrated tokens, without needing to match two parties in an exchange. Smart Tokens interconnect to form token liquidity networks, allowing user-generated cryptocurrencies to thrive. For more information, please visit the website or join the Telegram group: https://t.me/bancor.
Activity: 182
Please correct the company's twitter calculations for all participants.
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
Dear manager, there is an error in the Twitter table which affects ALL the participants. The "stakes" calculation fields are shifted by one row, i.e. each user's stakes are calculated from the data of the user below him
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Dear Bounty Supporters,

is the scam here? You write bounty is over. then we remove our signature and suddenly we are red? what's that like funny game you're doing here? You can explain this please einaml. that would be great, thanks
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
Surprisingly pleasant ending of bounty campaign, a wonderful managment AmaZix Team - many thnx for your great gob!
Activity: 1960
Merit: 350
Hello, in the spreadsheet I see 0 in "total stakes"
Why?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
YOU CAN NOW REMOVE YOUR SIGNATURE
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
I have the same problem. Medium changed rules since 7th of February and many accounts was suspended. My too
My article was posted 17th of January on Medium
Link on Article: https://medium.com/@huldir999/loomia-%D1%84%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%B8%D1%87%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B5-%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B8%D1%82%D1%81%D1%8F-%D1%86%D0%B8%D1%84%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D1%8B%D0%BC-1d7a09faee7d
New post https://golos.io/ru--kriptovalyuty/@coreytremors/loomia-fizicheskoe-stanovitsya-cifrovym
My Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/huldir-1379834
Bitcointalk name: huldir
ETH Address: 0x4C2C20542d75E08328d21f0c7365823d2752e07c
Mail adress: [email protected]
Telegram: @CoreyTremors
I hope is it possible to change old post. Thank You.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Hello. I understantind, that bounty campaign was ended. I participated in Article Campaign.
But my account on Medium Portal was suspended like many users too, because writing about cryptocurrencies.
I hope You'll consider it. My old post was posted on 18-th of January: https://medium.com/@gladiolusonwind/%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B0-%D0%B8-%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BF%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%84%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B0-%D0%B2%D0%BC%D0%B5%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B5-%D1%81-loomia-50a739d31c77
My repost: https://www.minds.com/blog/view/808674989402791936
My Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/gladiolusonwind-1601913
My ETH Address: 0x944f0d58ec256528116D622330B93F8Af80c8c35
Telegram: @ElenaElisee
Activity: 214
Merit: 1

Take a look at this link for some interesting insights into LOOMIA

https://smartercx.com/say-hello-new-wardrobe-smarter-wearables-janett-liriano-loomia/[/size][/size]
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
Dear Bounty Supporters,

Hi Aerys,

Please confirm if it is now ok to remove the signature. Or do we need to wait for the stakes to me allocated?

Thanks!

Wait for your stakes to be counted before removing the signature
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
when will stakes be counted for signature campaign? It has been over a week now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
Hello!
 I've been hacked. Please! Change the address of my wallet!

BitcoinTalk username DedGin

#40  Twitter Campaign
#30  Facebook Campaign

Old address 0x00d97D7f128D251Cfd3Bd638FE300Abf3037C736

New MEW address 0x2D5089a716ddfb0e917ea822B2fa506A3B075997

Thank you
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
I removed my signature today. Good luck with the project and all the best for the future .Last Post nr. 147  Wink

Thank you very much for the support Smiley
Merit: 253
I was the first to join the signature bounty. At that point it was not possible to put a telegram name into the form. Please add my telegram name to the spreadsheet if it is required.

My telegram is @crazypanda7.

Signature spreadsheet, line 2. glennmatthew
Pages:
Jump to: