Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌 [BOUNTY] 💰 COINVEST 📈 DECENTRALIZED STOCK MARKET FOR CRYPTOCURRENCIES 📊 - page 5. (Read 80931 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Do you know what the deadline date is to swap to the new tokens?

No deadline. Swap contract will be always open.

Thanks for the update, I am glad they they are keeping it open indefinitely
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Little update for our bounty campaign participants: future distributions will be made in COIN V2 tokens. Only first payment was in COIN V1 and needs to be swapped. Few days ago all bonty campaign participants received only 25% of their total reward. Next payment will be in 3 months.

From what you wrote above, I understand that all bounty rewards will only be received in 12 months from now, in 4 equal parts of 25% of the total amount. It would be normal to announce such rules before the start of the campaign.

I agree with you, that's why it was announced in November last year. Please, check OP

I tried to swap my bounty rewards Coins, but dont work. I dont understand exactly if bounty coins need to be swapped or just ICO investors? Thanks in advance.

here is proof of what I tried. https://etherscan.io/tx/0x59399f556dfe890fd5494b82cf03da4f2a820a4694f0746dec545c0cbbfaa937
Activity: 504
Merit: 122

No deadline. Swap contract will be always open.
Will the swap be done automatically? Or from the holders of the token will need some action for the swap?

You will have to send your old tokens to swap contract. You can see details here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CotMPhK26RSkzpz8LYr-n9jxemEYdNh980VUoPQQhFg/edit

Will the swap be done automatically? Or from the holders of the token will need some action for the swap?

You will have to send your old tokens to swap contract. You can see details here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CotMPhK26RSkzpz8LYr-n9jxemEYdNh980VUoPQQhFg/edit
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
Little update for our bounty campaign participants: future distributions will be made in COIN V2 tokens. Only first payment was in COIN V1 and needs to be swapped. Few days ago all bonty campaign participants received only 25% of their total reward. Next payment will be in 3 months.

From what you wrote above, I understand that all bounty rewards will only be received in 12 months from now, in 4 equal parts of 25% of the total amount. It would be normal to announce such rules before the start of the campaign.

I agree with you, that's why it was announced in November last year. Please, check OP

Activity: 588
Merit: 18
any news?

Distribution of token has started,  after a long period of ICO and it come and end successfully, I just received 1/8 of the token ......more on the way..
Activity: 738
Merit: 100
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1018

Price you speculate today for Coinvest token might not be close to how much it will be when its listed on the market. There is no exchange for this token yet.
But the team are already sending you your bounties. If you guys are going to sell your coinvest token, maybe we can agree on prices, PM me.
Activity: 462
Hello, dear manager! I have a question. Today I received a part of the tokens for bounty. When I will get all my tokens in full? Thanks

yes, i also received a part of the tokens  bounty too. i got information from telegram they will "distribution bounty campaign  gona be 4 equal part every 3 months" .
Oh, it will be long. I hope when we get tokens in full, the token will be trading at least 1$ Smiley
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
Did they start sending tokens in parts? To hunters did not collapse the price of the token when they enter the exchange?  Very interesting solution.
Hello, dear manager! I have a question. Today I received a part of the tokens for bounty. When I will get all my tokens in full? Thanks

yes, i also received a part of the tokens  bounty too. i got information from telegram they will "distribution bounty campaign  gona be 4 equal part every 3 months" .

Also received some of the tokens, thanks guys, now I wait for the rest to be distributed. Its smart to do it like this, stops from a massive dump by bounty hunters
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week

I participated in COINVEST medium bounty campaign and twitter campaign. Today I received COIN tokens rewards for medium bounty campaign, but not for twitter yet. Here is posible the twitter campaign rewards will come soon. Good luck.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
 Hi, Coinve.st! In accordance with the table, I had to get for Facebook 293 tokens and for Twitter 293 tokens, but received today only 1/4 of the total amount. Will the remaining tokens be sent quarterly?
Activity: 462
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
#Join
bitcointalk: GegerBot
Teleg company: t.me/GegerBot
fb : @GegerBot
TWITTER company: @GegerBot
Pages:
Jump to: