Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty coming soon. UPDATE! It is running live! - page 3. (Read 755 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
I suggest to create a pre-funded bounty or escrowed bounty, promotions like this will create a good impact to possible investors, not just like any projects. Most of the bounty now it looks it doesnt really help the project, I think you might consider to run an IEO on decent exchange if you want to attract more investors.
Activity: 420
Merit: 44
Well, since you said that the ANN thread for the project is available, why don't you share the link to us so that we can check it out to see if it's actually a good project that we can gladly participate in the bounty since it has great potential, or are you preventing us from knowing about the project for a reason best known to you ?

Anyways I would be waiting for the bounty to see if I can participate in order to make some money.

Hello! I appreciate your interest in our project. You can find the ANN thread here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/livecryptomarketadscomover-50k-users-now-5123256

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
And here another new thread live. How many threads you have created for this? It's actually going quite a little spam, if you don't mind. I appreciate whatever you are bringing in the crypto space but for that creating a lot of threads here and there is nothing but a spam. You have created thread in altcoin discussion, Beginners and Help, Marketplace.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 510
So you are planning to create a bounty campaign that will going to be extremely fresh and attractive? I am wondering what kind of program that would be, seems like something that would be more effective to attract investor, isn't it? Well I will waiting and stay tune for it
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
It is interesting what unusual conditions the bounty that you come up with. But I like that you think in this direction, that you want to change the bounty company.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Pretty good notice. I advise you to be serious about making this project and don't disappoint many people like other projects out there. Hunters will definitely be able to anticipate the campaign of your project if the hunters get prizes not only tokens but from bitcoin, ethereum, or other coins that people really trust.
We have published the ANN thread only for now and you can find it here - ANN thread

We are soon to launch the bounty thread!
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
I also hold the opinion that the reward for bounty hunters should be paid in Bitcoin or Ethereum. In general, you intrigued me) I already want to know what kind of bounty campaign you will have to go through.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Participating in bounty campaigns can sometimes bring me a good income.
Therefore, I am always interested in the emergence of new and promising bounty projects to be sure to take part in them.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Of course I want to be one of the first and learn about a good promising project and take part in it. Today, so few good projects, tired of endless deception and Scam.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
There are 1000s of bounty hunters right now in bitcointalk platform. When you publish a good bount campaign (at least it has some reviews on good ICO review sites, a good White paper and team proof) lots of people would join it anyway. You don't need to give promises, just publish it and manage it well.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
I'm the one first who will know about your new project. Tons of projects running and rising their funds. Nothing will change without if your project is best.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
Well, since you said that the ANN thread for the project is available, why don't you share the link to us so that we can check it out to see if it's actually a good project that we can gladly participate in the bounty since it has great potential, or are you preventing us from knowing about the project for a reason best known to you ?

Anyways I would be waiting for the bounty to see if I can participate in order to make some money.
This is a little strange self-promotion. What message did you want to convey to people in this thread? I don't understand how you are different from others.

Hello CryptoLogo! I always like to take things further to guarantee the maximum success for our goals. This kind of thread requires little time and effort to publish and maintain. We want to get the most out of our project. In a way this thread helps the most eager bounty hunters to fully prepare for our campaign. It is going to be seriously attractive ad effective for our ICO project.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 308
I think if you want to launch a bounty campaign you just need to pot it on bounties section. I curious what is the main purpose of this thread, are you guys want to attract more attention by the hunters to participate in your bounty?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Greetings!

As some of you may already know, I and my team have been working on publishing a token together with a marketplace and a road-map for our future plans.

We have just recently published the ANN thread of our project (check my signature for more info). As any great ICO project, we are going to have a bounty campaign.

The news I would like to share with you here today is that our bounty campaign is not going to be like the traditional ones which people have had enough with!

Our offer is going to be extremely fresh and attractive. We are taking the bounty campaigns to the next level, especially the ones which involve the use of Bitcointalk signature!

Now, if you would like to get the early-bird notification about the official release of our Bounty Campaign, leave a reply on this thread!

Kind regards,
Blockchain2k

It is good marketing to attract everyone to participate in gifts but can it be accounted for with words that invite profit, yes as much as possible it becomes good in everyone's eyes so that it is not just a momentary desire to follow as above, maybe for this is most people don't follow a lot of prizes because the current reputation is not good with a lot of fraud and does not mean I accuse you of not being good but must be responsible, not just wasting everyone's time.
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
This is a little strange self-promotion. What message did you want to convey to people in this thread? I don't understand how you are different from others.

... The purpose of this thread is to merely get a handful of bounty hunters who would like to be the first to know about our campaign. 

What exactly do you want from the bounty hunters who wish to see your campaigns first? If you just post your bounty campaigns here, surely many hunters will see it. Are you looking for beta testers of your bounty platform or what?

I don't know what you are talking about. I have read the ANN of your project and seen some of your threads regarding your project. Till now, everything is looking good to me. Hope a better project will come into the markwt.

Hello rosezionjohn! The purpose of this thread is to amass a handful of the first bounty hunters who would like to have a look at our bounty campaign and perhaps take part in it. I am also going to launch a thread for marketplace beta testers who are going to receive a reward for testing the marketplace and reporting bugs and rooms of improvements.

I don't know what you are talking about. I have read the ANN of your project and seen some of your threads regarding your project. Till now, everything is looking good to me. Hope a better project will come into the markwt.

Hi Little Mouse! I highly appreciate your interest in our project and it is wonderful to hear positive feedback on it. Our project is certainly going to allow more quality projects to enter the crypto and blockchain market. We are going to develop our own blockchain and it will be used to create a decentralised marketplace builder and an ICO platform for marketplaces to help them succeed in their fundraising.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
Activity: 882
Merit: 301

... The purpose of this thread is to merely get a handful of bounty hunters who would like to be the first to know about our campaign. 

What exactly do you want from the bounty hunters who wish to see your campaigns first? If you just post your bounty campaigns here, surely many hunters will see it. Are you looking for beta testers of your bounty platform or what?
Pages:
Jump to: