Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty coming soon. UPDATE! It is running live! - page 4. (Read 755 times)

Activity: 695
Merit: 255
Hi there, I am the CEO of Crypto Market Ads, You can ask me anything on Telegram - https://t.me/CryptoMarketAdsOfficial
Activity: 420
Merit: 44
I see you are looking for a team in the bounty thread,  and this is your first project do you handle?
I hope this project will be succes and i want to see, what look like bounty that you offers.

Hello Buntel168! I appreciate your interest in our project. We have not published the bounty thread yet. You can find the ANN thread in my signature. The purpose of this thread is to merely get a handful of bounty hunters who would like to be the first to know about our campaign. I have had experience with ICO project under the radar for experience purposes, but this is the first one of this size that I am taking part of officially. Thank you for your kind wishes, I will let you know when our bounty thread is up and running!

Greetings!

As some of you may already know, I and my team have been working on publishing a token together with a marketplace and a road-map for our future plans.

We have just recently published the ANN thread of our project (check my signature for more info). As any great ICO project, we are going to have a bounty campaign.

The news I would like to share with you here today is that our bounty campaign is not going to be like the traditional ones which people have had enough with!

Our offer is going to be extremely fresh and attractive. We are taking the bounty campaigns to the next level, especially the ones which involve the use of Bitcointalk signature!

Now, if you would like to get the early-bird notification about the official release of our Bounty Campaign, leave a reply on this thread!

Kind regards,
Blockchain2k

I give a benefit of a doubt that this will be a good ICO. However after browsing through i do believe that there are similar ICO that is already in the market, what is the main point that makes you different from them?

Hello Shadovka! You can check out our ANN thread here! There are many ways to clear our the doubts - you can read the projects whitepaper or onepager, you could check out out marketplace, check the team and asks any questions you want in our ANN thread. You are also most welcome to recommend improvements. If you can find out which ICO you are referring to, I will happily respond to you Smiley Stick around!

It's seem that you have been hyping your project for a long time now. And I do hope that what you are going to offer is something unique otherwise this whole hype will just die down.

Anyways, good luck, it seems that you have open the doors so I'm sure a lot of bounty hunters will be looking to your campaigns very soon and just like a said, you make a good marketing to hype your project so I'm sure they will instantly join you, again, best of luck to you and your project.

Hello Jating! You can check out our ANN thread here! We are now creating the bounty thread and it will be published on Bitcointalk very soon!
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
It's seem that you have been hyping your project for a long time now. And I do hope that what you are going to offer is something unique otherwise this whole hype will just die down.

Anyways, good luck, it seems that you have open the doors so I'm sure a lot of bounty hunters will be looking to your campaigns very soon and just like a said, you make a good marketing to hype your project so I'm sure they will instantly join you, again, best of luck to you and your project.
Activity: 896
Merit: 10
Greetings!

As some of you may already know, I and my team have been working on publishing a token together with a marketplace and a road-map for our future plans.

We have just recently published the ANN thread of our project (check my signature for more info). As any great ICO project, we are going to have a bounty campaign.

The news I would like to share with you here today is that our bounty campaign is not going to be like the traditional ones which people have had enough with!

Our offer is going to be extremely fresh and attractive. We are taking the bounty campaigns to the next level, especially the ones which involve the use of Bitcointalk signature!

Now, if you would like to get the early-bird notification about the official release of our Bounty Campaign, leave a reply on this thread!

Kind regards,
Blockchain2k

I give a benefit of a doubt that this will be a good ICO. However after browsing through i do believe that there are similar ICO that is already in the market, what is the main point that makes you different from them?
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
I see you are looking for a team in the bounty thread,  and this is your first project do you handle?
I hope this project will be succes and i want to see, what look like bounty that you offers.
The original idea from this posts comes from the famous ''ICO coming soon. Would you like to be the very first to know about it?'' which reached nearly 8,000 views. We successfully launched the project and published the ANN thread of our ICO project.

The bounty campaign will be published very soon and it is indeed going to be a fresh one here on Bitcointalk.

The purpose of this thread is to get a list of people who would like to hear about it first.
Activity: 490
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY
Greetings!

Kind regards,
Blockchain2k

My friend is going to start a campaign for months. Bitcoin's ad made this jadar long-term. I hope something great comes up in the end or everything will go bad for you!
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
You don't have to start with promises at first. Action they say is better than words. If the project bounty is attractive, hunters will dive in.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Normally people with much quality posts are not get attracted by bounty campaigns with token payment when you are talking about signature campaign,not sure what way you are going to launch your campaign but interested to know how it is going to be but not interested on joining in it.
Activity: 280
This is a form of notification on the upcoming ICO of the project I suppose. Anyway, when you say your project is coming up with attractive bounty campaign, I hope you really mean it not just the normal talks and promises hunters get to hear. If I may suggest, build your bounty on rewards based on any existing and established coin like ethereum, Bitcoin or USDT. Hunters are tired of empty promises or stories coming up when it gets to payment time. Bottom line, transparency if implemented will take your project higher.
UPDATE!

We have officially launched the Bounty Campaign for the CMA project here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ieo-live-now1000000000-1010000000-5128550

You are most welcome to join it!

• Bitcointalk Forum Signatures
  • Social Channels
  • Websites
  • ICO Listing Sites
  • Email Campaigns
  • Marketing Service Packs
  • Blockchain Services
  • Advisers
  • Community Support
  • Exchange Listings

HISTORY

Kind regards,
Blockchain2k

UPDATE!

Marketplace BETA testing here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountycryptomarketadscommarketplacemarketplace-beta-testing-5125368
Pages:
Jump to: