Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [BOUNTY] CryptOcean 🔥 Content, translate and support campaign 🔥 - page 11. (Read 8345 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0
copper member
Activity: 280
What advantages does CRON tokens give their holders?
CRON tokens give their holders the following advantages:
- The token holders receive a discount when paying commissions for the CRYPTOCEAN services, depending on the number of tokens and services, a discount can be up to 90% of the basic service rate;
- The token holders can trade tokens on the crypto-exchange, selling their tokens with a profit, the size of which will depend on the current stage of implementation and the degree of the development of the project.

And what can you say about the growth of the price of the CRON token? What can you give predictions and guarantees?
To ensure the interests of project investors are addressed and to expedite the growth of the price of the CRON token, the following measures are proposed:
- The commission fees are charged in CRON tokens, which will ensure a constant growth of the tokens demand;
- The tokens can be used to finance margin trading in the exchange;
- 50% of tokens collected for internal services will be destroyed on a monthly basis*;
- 30% of the collected commissions will be sent to support and develop the project;
- 20% of commissions will be sent to maintain the exchange liquidity of the token.

* - the tokens will be burned by transferring coins to the address of a special smart contract
guaranteeing the impossibility of their recovery. This will allow to generate a deflation model
of the token economics, a permanent decrease in the number of tokens with an increase in the
volume of services provided will ensure a proportionate increase in their price.
Activity: 84
- The token holders receive a discount when paying commissions for the CRYPTOCEAN services, depending on the number of tokens and services, a discount can be up to 90% of the basic service rate;
- The token holders can trade tokens on the crypto-exchange, selling their tokens with a profit, the size of which will depend on the current stage of implementation and the degree of the development of the project.

And what can you say about the growth of the price of the CRON token? What can you give predictions and guarantees?
copper member
Can you link me manager's telegram?
Activity: 42
Can you link me presentation?
copper member
What application should look like?

Make an application on Bitcointalk for a translation in the following form:
 - Your language
 - Type of work (ANN + Bounty, web-site, WhitePaper)
What application should look like?
copper member
How can I contact with bounty manager??

copper member
I am under 21 can I take part?

You must be 18 or over 18 to take part.
I am under 21 can I take part?
copper member
Can I join bounty campaign still Huh

Of course you can! Bounty campaign is still availible for each participant.
Can I join bounty campaign still Huh
Pages:
Jump to: